|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
(a) He thinks Rosh is nearby and wants to meet him.
(b) He thinks Daniel is lying to him.
(c) He hopes to get some of the gold.
(d) He wants to see the large black man.
2. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He takes him out with an arrow.
(b) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(c) He has a sword fight with him.
(d) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
3. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
(a) He will leave his sister there.
(b) Nobody ever believes anything he says.
(c) He could be a good spy for Rosh in the village.
(d) His family is moving to Capernaum.
4. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
(b) He begins to yell curses at them.
(c) He thinks about joining them.
(d) He runs for cover.
5. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
(b) He is suddenly very tired.
(c) He hears the Romans coming.
(d) He is thirsty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
2. What killed Daniel's mother?
3. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
4. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
5. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)