|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
(b) He curses the soldier.
(c) He makes a rude gesture.
(d) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
2. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
(a) By taking her goat away from her.
(b) Kidnapping her at night.
(c) In a liter that is completely veiled.
(d) By putting a bag over her head so she cannot see.
3. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
(a) The girls in the village, how they are, and what they wear.
(b) How to plant and care for a garden.
(c) Going shopping in the market.
(d) How she can meet some boys.
4. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(b) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(c) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(d) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
5. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
(a) He wants to see if he is still wanted by the Romans.
(b) He needs to see Thacia again.
(c) He wants to take his time returning to the cave.
(d) He suspects that Simon is there following Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Leah asks more and more questions, Daniel is forced to think about many things. How does he see it affecting him?
2. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
3. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
4. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
5. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)