|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
(a) He gives Daniel money for all the work he did for him.
(b) He tells Daniel to take Samson with him for protection.
(c) He laughs and says he will help him.
(d) He asks if Daniel's worthless sister is more important than his countrymen?
2. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He makes a rude gesture.
(b) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
(c) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
(d) He curses the soldier.
3. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Simon's house.
(b) Cephas' house.
(c) The Synagogue.
(d) Hezron's house.
4. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
(a) Over to Capernaum to see Thacia.
(b) Up the mountain to see Rosh.
(c) Out to have a meeting with the men of the bronze bow.
(d) To stake out the Roman garrison.
5. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
(a) In a liter that is completely veiled.
(b) By putting a bag over her head so she cannot see.
(c) By taking her goat away from her.
(d) Kidnapping her at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
2. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
3. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
4. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
5. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)