|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
(a) He leaves in the night and gets lost on the way.
(b) The Roman soldiers come after him again.
(c) He has to go by his village and check on his grandmother and sister.
(d) He has overestimated his strength when he left Capernaum.
2. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(b) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
(c) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(d) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
3. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
(b) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
(c) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
(d) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
4. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
(a) He wants to see if he is still wanted by the Romans.
(b) He suspects that Simon is there following Jesus.
(c) He wants to take his time returning to the cave.
(d) He needs to see Thacia again.
5. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
(b) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
(c) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
(d) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
2. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
3. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
4. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
5. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)