|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(b) He is carried by Samson.
(c) He is inside a big wooden box.
(d) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
2. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
(a) He wants to take his time returning to the cave.
(b) He needs to see Thacia again.
(c) He suspects that Simon is there following Jesus.
(d) He wants to see if he is still wanted by the Romans.
3. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
(c) Jump into the well.
(d) Steal a horse and ride toward the mountain.
4. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(b) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(c) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(d) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
5. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
(a) That Daniel has come home to protect them.
(b) That her grandmother will probably die now.
(c) That she doesn't know who that strange boy is.
(d) That Daniel will not barbecue it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is he useful to Daniel?
2. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
3. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
4. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
5. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)