|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
(a) How she can meet some boys.
(b) The girls in the village, how they are, and what they wear.
(c) How to plant and care for a garden.
(d) Going shopping in the market.
2. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is inside a big wooden box.
(b) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
(c) He is carried by Samson.
(d) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
3. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(b) Plays music on her harp.
(c) Sings him to sleep.
(d) Sees that he has a pillow.
4. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
(b) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
(c) They both come from the same city.
(d) They are both blacksmiths.
5. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
(a) To stake out the Roman garrison.
(b) Up the mountain to see Rosh.
(c) Out to have a meeting with the men of the bronze bow.
(d) Over to Capernaum to see Thacia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
2. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
3. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
4. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
5. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)