|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He is suddenly very tired.
(b) He is thirsty.
(c) He hears the Romans coming.
(d) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
2. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(b) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(c) They come from different parts of the country.
(d) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
3. The grandmother's house is falling down. Where do Leah and Daniel go to live?
(a) With relatives who live next to the blacksmith shop.
(b) Simon's house that is attached to his blacksmith shop.
(c) In the garden behind the blacksmith shop.
(d) In a tent Daniel puts up near the blacksmith shop.
4. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
(b) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(c) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(d) That she wants to get married.
5. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
(a) Simon is angry with Daniel for not returning to care for his relatives.
(b) Simon will not give him parts for Rosh.
(c) Simon does not have the parts Daniel needs.
(d) Simon's shop is locked up and he has left the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
2. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
3. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
4. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
5. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)