|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) They are both blacksmiths.
(b) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
(c) They both come from the same city.
(d) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
2. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) The Roman Legionnaires.
(b) Joel and Thrace.
(c) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(d) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
3. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(b) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(c) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(d) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
4. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
(b) They moved the camp nearer the river.
(c) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(d) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
5. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
(b) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
(c) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
(d) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
2. Who brings dinner to the cave that night?
3. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
4. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
5. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)