|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(b) Sees that he has a pillow.
(c) Sings him to sleep.
(d) Plays music on her harp.
2. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
(a) Rosh wants him to go find new recruits.
(b) He does not have the parts he needs to make Rosh's repairs.
(c) He gets another message from Simon.
(d) He needs to check on his grandmother and sister.
3. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
(a) Make him a suit of armor.
(b) Teach Samson that he must obey Rosh.
(c) Go back to Capernaum and steal from Joel's house.
(d) Repair a dagger that is special to him.
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(b) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(c) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(d) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
5. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) They come from different parts of the country.
(b) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(c) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(d) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Samson useful to the camp?
2. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
3. As Leah asks more and more questions, Daniel is forced to think about many things. How does he see it affecting him?
4. How is Simon brought into the camp?
5. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)