|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The grandmother's house is falling down. Where do Leah and Daniel go to live?
(a) With relatives who live next to the blacksmith shop.
(b) Simon's house that is attached to his blacksmith shop.
(c) In the garden behind the blacksmith shop.
(d) In a tent Daniel puts up near the blacksmith shop.
2. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is carried by Samson.
(b) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
(c) He is inside a big wooden box.
(d) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
3. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
(c) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
(d) He kisses her.
4. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
(a) She takes him to a place to wait for Joel.
(b) She welcomes him and gives him a drink.
(c) She faints.
(d) She begs him to leave and never return.
5. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(b) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(c) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
(d) That she wants to get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
2. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
3. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
4. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
5. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)