|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Cephas' house.
(b) Simon's house.
(c) Hezron's house.
(d) The Synagogue.
2. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
(a) By putting a bag over her head so she cannot see.
(b) By taking her goat away from her.
(c) In a liter that is completely veiled.
(d) Kidnapping her at night.
3. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(a) Simon the Zealot.
4. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
(a) He leaves in the night and gets lost on the way.
(b) The Roman soldiers come after him again.
(c) He has overestimated his strength when he left Capernaum.
(d) He has to go by his village and check on his grandmother and sister.
5. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(b) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(c) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(d) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
2. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
3. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
4. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
5. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)