|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
(b) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
(c) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
(d) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
2. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(b) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(c) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(d) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
3. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
(a) Go back to Capernaum and steal from Joel's house.
(b) Teach Samson that he must obey Rosh.
(c) Make him a suit of armor.
(d) Repair a dagger that is special to him.
4. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(b) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(c) That she wants to get married.
(d) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
5. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In the small room at the top of the house.
(b) In a shed in the garden.
(c) In Joel's closet.
(d) In a small passageway out in the store room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
2. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
3. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
4. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
5. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)