|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(b) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(c) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(d) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
2. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Push him off a cliff.
(b) Outrun him.
(c) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(d) Chase him up a tree.
3. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
(b) There is no water for bathing in the village.
(c) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
(d) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
4. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(b) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(c) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(d) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
5. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(b) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(c) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(d) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
2. As Leah asks more and more questions, Daniel is forced to think about many things. How does he see it affecting him?
3. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
4. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
5. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)