|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
(b) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(c) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
(d) They moved the camp nearer the river.
2. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
(a) To stake out the Roman garrison.
(b) Out to have a meeting with the men of the bronze bow.
(c) Up the mountain to see Rosh.
(d) Over to Capernaum to see Thacia.
3. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(a) Standing guard at night.
(c) Hauling water and wood.
(d) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
4. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
(a) He has overestimated his strength when he left Capernaum.
(b) He leaves in the night and gets lost on the way.
(c) He has to go by his village and check on his grandmother and sister.
(d) The Roman soldiers come after him again.
5. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
(c) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is he useful to Daniel?
2. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
3. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
4. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
5. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)