|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) They both come from the same city.
(b) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
(c) They are both blacksmiths.
(d) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
2. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
(b) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
(c) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
(d) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
3. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) The Roman Legionnaires.
(b) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
(c) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(d) Joel and Thrace.
4. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
(a) Simon does not have the parts Daniel needs.
(b) Simon will not give him parts for Rosh.
(c) Simon is angry with Daniel for not returning to care for his relatives.
(d) Simon's shop is locked up and he has left the village.
5. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(b) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
(c) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(d) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
2. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
3. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
4. The grandmother's house is falling down. Where do Leah and Daniel go to live?
5. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)