|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
(a) He wants to take his time returning to the cave.
(b) He suspects that Simon is there following Jesus.
(c) He needs to see Thacia again.
(d) He wants to see if he is still wanted by the Romans.
2. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(b) He is afraid of horses.
(c) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(d) This Roman seems different from the others.
3. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He refuses to do it.
(b) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
(c) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(d) He forgets to bow.
4. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Hezron's house.
(b) Simon's house.
(c) The Synagogue.
(d) Cephas' house.
5. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
(a) The Roman soldiers come after him again.
(b) He has to go by his village and check on his grandmother and sister.
(c) He has overestimated his strength when he left Capernaum.
(d) He leaves in the night and gets lost on the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
2. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
3. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
4. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
5. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)