|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
(a) Simon will not give him parts for Rosh.
(b) Simon does not have the parts Daniel needs.
(c) Simon is angry with Daniel for not returning to care for his relatives.
(d) Simon's shop is locked up and he has left the village.
2. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(a) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
(b) Standing guard at night.
(d) Hauling water and wood.
3. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(b) They come from different parts of the country.
(c) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(d) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
4. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) They are both blacksmiths.
(b) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
(c) They both come from the same city.
(d) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
5. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He refuses to do it.
(b) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
(c) He forgets to bow.
(d) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
2. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
3. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
4. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
5. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)