|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
(b) That she wants to get married.
(c) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(d) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
2. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
(a) Out to have a meeting with the men of the bronze bow.
(b) Up the mountain to see Rosh.
(c) To stake out the Roman garrison.
(d) Over to Capernaum to see Thacia.
3. As Leah asks more and more questions, Daniel is forced to think about many things. How does he see it affecting him?
(a) Like he no longer hates Romans.
(b) Like the way Jesus' teaching has been affecting Joel.
(c) Like he needs to become a teacher and open a school.
(d) Like he really doesn't know much himself about the world.
4. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
(a) He must keep in touch with Rosh.
(b) He must never be seen doing any work for the Romans.
(c) He must be careful to pay his taxes on time.
(d) He must be civil to the Romans for the sake of the entire village.
5. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(b) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(c) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(d) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
2. How is he useful to Daniel?
3. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
4. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
5. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)