|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That she wants to get married.
(b) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
(c) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(d) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
2. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
(a) He needs to check on his grandmother and sister.
(b) He does not have the parts he needs to make Rosh's repairs.
(c) He gets another message from Simon.
(d) Rosh wants him to go find new recruits.
3. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(b) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(c) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(d) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
4. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
(a) Simon is angry with Daniel for not returning to care for his relatives.
(b) Simon will not give him parts for Rosh.
(c) Simon's shop is locked up and he has left the village.
(d) Simon does not have the parts Daniel needs.
5. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Plays music on her harp.
(b) Sees that he has a pillow.
(c) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(d) Sings him to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Samson useful to the camp?
2. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
3. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
4. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
5. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)