|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
(a) He tells Daniel to take Samson with him for protection.
(b) He asks if Daniel's worthless sister is more important than his countrymen?
(c) He gives Daniel money for all the work he did for him.
(d) He laughs and says he will help him.
2. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
(d) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
3. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He makes a rude gesture.
(b) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
(c) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
(d) He curses the soldier.
4. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
(a) Simon is angry with Daniel for not returning to care for his relatives.
(b) Simon will not give him parts for Rosh.
(c) Simon's shop is locked up and he has left the village.
(d) Simon does not have the parts Daniel needs.
5. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
(a) Steal a horse and ride toward the mountain.
(c) Jump into the well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
2. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
3. How is he useful to Daniel?
4. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
5. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)