|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosh's attitude when Daniel goes to tell him he now has to stay in the village?
(a) He asks if Daniel's worthless sister is more important than his countrymen?
(b) He gives Daniel money for all the work he did for him.
(c) He tells Daniel to take Samson with him for protection.
(d) He laughs and says he will help him.
2. After meeting Thacia, about what is Leah suddenly interested in learning more?
(a) How to plant and care for a garden.
(b) Going shopping in the market.
(c) How she can meet some boys.
(d) The girls in the village, how they are, and what they wear.
3. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
(a) She welcomes him and gives him a drink.
(b) She takes him to a place to wait for Joel.
(c) She begs him to leave and never return.
(d) She faints.
4. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
(a) He wants to take his time returning to the cave.
(b) He wants to see if he is still wanted by the Romans.
(c) He needs to see Thacia again.
(d) He suspects that Simon is there following Jesus.
5. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
(a) By putting a bag over her head so she cannot see.
(b) By taking her goat away from her.
(c) Kidnapping her at night.
(d) In a liter that is completely veiled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
2. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
3. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
4. The grandmother's house is falling down. Where do Leah and Daniel go to live?
5. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)