|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In a shed in the garden.
(b) In Joel's closet.
(c) In a small passageway out in the store room.
(d) In the small room at the top of the house.
2. What warning does Simon give Daniel before leaving him in charge of the shop?
(a) He must keep in touch with Rosh.
(b) He must be civil to the Romans for the sake of the entire village.
(c) He must be careful to pay his taxes on time.
(d) He must never be seen doing any work for the Romans.
3. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He curses the soldier.
(b) He makes a rude gesture.
(c) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
(d) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
4. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
(b) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
(c) They are both blacksmiths.
(d) They both come from the same city.
5. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) The Roman Legionnaires.
(b) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
(c) Joel and Thrace.
(d) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
2. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
3. What does Daniel think at first about how his life is being planned out?
4. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
5. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)