|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Cephas' house.
(b) The Synagogue.
(c) Hezron's house.
(d) Simon's house.
2. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(b) This Roman seems different from the others.
(c) He is afraid of horses.
(d) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
3. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(b) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(c) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(d) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
4. Why does Daniel have trouble returning to the mountain cave?
(a) He has to go by his village and check on his grandmother and sister.
(b) He has overestimated his strength when he left Capernaum.
(c) The Roman soldiers come after him again.
(d) He leaves in the night and gets lost on the way.
5. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(b) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(c) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(d) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
2. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
3. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
4. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
5. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)