|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(b) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(c) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(d) They come from different parts of the country.
2. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
3. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(b) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(c) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(d) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
4. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
(a) By taking her goat away from her.
(b) By putting a bag over her head so she cannot see.
(c) In a liter that is completely veiled.
(d) Kidnapping her at night.
5. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
(b) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
(c) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
(d) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
2. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
3. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
4. How is Samson useful to the camp?
5. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)