|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(b) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(c) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(d) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
2. The grandmother's house is falling down. Where do Leah and Daniel go to live?
(a) With relatives who live next to the blacksmith shop.
(b) In a tent Daniel puts up near the blacksmith shop.
(c) Simon's house that is attached to his blacksmith shop.
(d) In the garden behind the blacksmith shop.
3. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Sees that he has a pillow.
(b) Sings him to sleep.
(c) Plays music on her harp.
(d) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
4. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(b) That she wants to get married.
(c) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(d) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
5. Who brings dinner to the cave that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
2. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
3. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
4. Where does Daniel go and leave Leah alone for one night?
5. Why does Daniel have trouble getting to sleep that night?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)