|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
(b) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(c) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(d) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
2. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(a) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
(b) Hauling water and wood.
(d) Standing guard at night.
3. What does Leah say that startles Daniel?
(a) That she talks to their grandmother at night.
(b) That she wants to go to Capernaum.
(c) That the Roman soldier is lonely and homesick.
(d) That she wants to get married.
4. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
(b) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
(c) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
(d) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
5. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Simon's house.
(b) The Synagogue.
(c) Cephas' house.
(d) Hezron's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do they get Leah out of the old house and into Simon's house?
2. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
3. What does Simon suggest after the grandmother dies?
4. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
5. Who comes looking for Daniel?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)