|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Teach Nathan how to fight.
(b) Offer to let Nathan stay the night in the shop.
(c) Disguise Nathan as a woman.
(d) Walk Nathan home in case more village boys try to attack him.
2. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
(a) That he and his friends are being watched by the Romans.
(b) That they think he is the boy who insulted the soldier in Capernaum.
(c) That the Romans are trying to kidnap Leah.
(d) That they are trying to make him lose his temper.
3. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
(a) Joel has been seriously wounded and lies in a Roman garrison.
(b) Joel has been caught and will be crucified.
(c) Joel has been arrested and will be taken east.
(d) Joel has been killed trying to break into a house.
4. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
(d) All the boys of the bronze bow.
5. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(b) Plays music on her harp.
(c) Sings him to sleep.
(d) Sees that he has a pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
2. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
3. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
4. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
5. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)