|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
2. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(b) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(c) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(d) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
3. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
(a) Joel has been arrested and will be taken east.
(b) Joel has been killed trying to break into a house.
(c) Joel has been caught and will be crucified.
(d) Joel has been seriously wounded and lies in a Roman garrison.
4. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
(b) He makes a rude gesture.
(c) He curses the soldier.
(d) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
5. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
(a) That Joktan is coming to spy for Rosh.
(b) That he left something behind in the cave.
(c) That something has happened to Leah.
(d) That someone is following them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
2. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
3. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
4. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
5. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)