|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(b) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(c) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
(d) He strikes Rosh in the face.
2. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
(a) That they are trying to make him lose his temper.
(b) That they think he is the boy who insulted the soldier in Capernaum.
(c) That the Romans are trying to kidnap Leah.
(d) That he and his friends are being watched by the Romans.
3. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Sees that he has a pillow.
(b) Sings him to sleep.
(c) Plays music on her harp.
(d) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
4. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
(a) The boy brags too much.
(b) He learns that his father is a tax collector the the Romans.
(c) The boy tries to look into the house to see Leah.
(d) The boy is rude.
5. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He makes a rude gesture.
(b) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
(c) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
(d) He curses the soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
2. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
3. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
4. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
5. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)