|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) The Synagogue.
(b) Simon's house.
(c) Hezron's house.
(d) Cephas' house.
2. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He refuses to do it.
(b) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(c) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
(d) He forgets to bow.
3. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(b) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(c) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(d) He wanted to live more of the good life.
4. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Disguise Nathan as a woman.
(b) Walk Nathan home in case more village boys try to attack him.
(c) Teach Nathan how to fight.
(d) Offer to let Nathan stay the night in the shop.
5. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
2. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
3. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
4. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
5. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)