|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Simon's house.
(b) Hezron's house.
(c) Cephas' house.
(d) The Synagogue.
2. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
(d) All the boys of the bronze bow.
3. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Sings him to sleep.
(b) Plays music on her harp.
(c) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(d) Sees that he has a pillow.
4. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
(a) Follow Daniel's plan to rescue Joel.
(b) Go out and look for older men to help them.
(c) Not tell anyone where Daniel is.
(d) Set fire to Capernaum.
5. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(b) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
(c) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(d) He strikes Rosh in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
2. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
3. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
4. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
5. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)