|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
(a) Not tell anyone where Daniel is.
(b) Set fire to Capernaum.
(c) Follow Daniel's plan to rescue Joel.
(d) Go out and look for older men to help them.
2. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(b) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(c) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
(d) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
3. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Chase him up a tree.
(b) Push him off a cliff.
(c) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(d) Outrun him.
4. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
(d) All the boys of the bronze bow.
5. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
(a) That he left something behind in the cave.
(b) That something has happened to Leah.
(c) That Joktan is coming to spy for Rosh.
(d) That someone is following them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
2. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
3. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
4. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
5. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)