|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He makes a rude gesture.
(b) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
(c) He curses the soldier.
(d) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
2. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(b) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(c) He is afraid of horses.
(d) This Roman seems different from the others.
3. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
(d) All the boys of the bronze bow.
4. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
(b) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(c) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(d) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
5. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
(c) Steal a horse and ride toward the mountain.
(d) Jump into the well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
2. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
3. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
4. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
5. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)