|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
2. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
(a) The bronze bow.
(b) One for all and all for one.
(c) Green pastures.
(d) The mountaintop.
3. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(b) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
(c) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(d) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
4. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
(a) The boy tries to look into the house to see Leah.
(b) The boy brags too much.
(c) The boy is rude.
(d) He learns that his father is a tax collector the the Romans.
5. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(b) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(c) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(d) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
2. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
3. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
4. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
5. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)