|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
(a) He says that they will rescue Joel in two days.
(b) He calls a meeting to decide what to do.
(c) He tells Daniel not to worry about his friend.
(d) He says he cannot spare men to do anything to rescue Joel.
2. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(b) Chase him up a tree.
(c) Push him off a cliff.
(d) Outrun him.
3. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
(a) Jump into the well.
(d) Steal a horse and ride toward the mountain.
4. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He hears the Romans coming.
(b) He is suddenly very tired.
(c) He is thirsty.
(d) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
5. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
2. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
3. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
4. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
5. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)