|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In the small room at the top of the house.
(b) In a shed in the garden.
(c) In a small passageway out in the store room.
(d) In Joel's closet.
2. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
(a) Joel has been caught and will be crucified.
(b) Joel has been killed trying to break into a house.
(c) Joel has been seriously wounded and lies in a Roman garrison.
(d) Joel has been arrested and will be taken east.
3. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
(a) That the Romans are trying to kidnap Leah.
(b) That they think he is the boy who insulted the soldier in Capernaum.
(c) That they are trying to make him lose his temper.
(d) That he and his friends are being watched by the Romans.
4. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Sees that he has a pillow.
(b) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(c) Sings him to sleep.
(d) Plays music on her harp.
5. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He is thirsty.
(b) He is suddenly very tired.
(c) He hears the Romans coming.
(d) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
2. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
3. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
4. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
5. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)