|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
(a) That they are trying to make him lose his temper.
(b) That they think he is the boy who insulted the soldier in Capernaum.
(c) That the Romans are trying to kidnap Leah.
(d) That he and his friends are being watched by the Romans.
2. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Chase him up a tree.
(b) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(c) Push him off a cliff.
(d) Outrun him.
3. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Walk Nathan home in case more village boys try to attack him.
(b) Disguise Nathan as a woman.
(c) Teach Nathan how to fight.
(d) Offer to let Nathan stay the night in the shop.
4. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
5. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(b) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(c) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(d) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
2. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
3. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
4. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
5. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)