|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Push him off a cliff.
(b) Outrun him.
(c) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(d) Chase him up a tree.
2. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
(a) Follow Daniel's plan to rescue Joel.
(b) Not tell anyone where Daniel is.
(c) Go out and look for older men to help them.
(d) Set fire to Capernaum.
3. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
(a) That something has happened to Leah.
(b) That he left something behind in the cave.
(c) That Joktan is coming to spy for Rosh.
(d) That someone is following them.
4. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
(b) A Roman soldier.
5. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
2. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
3. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
4. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
5. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)