|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
(a) Joel has been killed trying to break into a house.
(b) Joel has been seriously wounded and lies in a Roman garrison.
(c) Joel has been arrested and will be taken east.
(d) Joel has been caught and will be crucified.
2. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(b) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(c) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(d) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
3. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
(a) Jump into the well.
(c) Steal a horse and ride toward the mountain.
4. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
(a) He says he cannot spare men to do anything to rescue Joel.
(b) He tells Daniel not to worry about his friend.
(c) He says that they will rescue Joel in two days.
(d) He calls a meeting to decide what to do.
5. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) This Roman seems different from the others.
(b) He is afraid of horses.
(c) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(d) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
2. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
3. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
4. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
5. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)