|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(b) Outrun him.
(c) Chase him up a tree.
(d) Push him off a cliff.
2. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In a shed in the garden.
(b) In a small passageway out in the store room.
(c) In the small room at the top of the house.
(d) In Joel's closet.
3. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
(a) The boy brags too much.
(b) The boy tries to look into the house to see Leah.
(c) He learns that his father is a tax collector the the Romans.
(d) The boy is rude.
4. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Sings him to sleep.
(b) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(c) Plays music on her harp.
(d) Sees that he has a pillow.
5. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
(b) He refuses to do it.
(c) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(d) He forgets to bow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
2. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
3. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
4. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
5. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)