|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
(a) Joel has been caught and will be crucified.
(b) Joel has been seriously wounded and lies in a Roman garrison.
(c) Joel has been killed trying to break into a house.
(d) Joel has been arrested and will be taken east.
2. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
(a) All the boys of the bronze bow.
3. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(b) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(c) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(d) He wanted to live more of the good life.
4. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
(a) Hit him in the side with his spear.
(b) Chase him up a tree.
(c) Push him off a cliff.
(d) Outrun him.
5. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(b) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(c) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
(d) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
2. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
3. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
4. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
5. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)