|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In Joel's closet.
(b) In the small room at the top of the house.
(c) In a small passageway out in the store room.
(d) In a shed in the garden.
2. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
3. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He is thirsty.
(b) He is suddenly very tired.
(c) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
(d) He hears the Romans coming.
4. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
(a) Green pastures.
(b) The mountaintop.
(c) The bronze bow.
(d) One for all and all for one.
5. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) The Synagogue.
(b) Cephas' house.
(c) Simon's house.
(d) Hezron's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
2. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
3. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
4. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
5. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)