|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
(a) Set fire to Capernaum.
(b) Go out and look for older men to help them.
(c) Not tell anyone where Daniel is.
(d) Follow Daniel's plan to rescue Joel.
2. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In a small passageway out in the store room.
(b) In a shed in the garden.
(c) In Joel's closet.
(d) In the small room at the top of the house.
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(b) This Roman seems different from the others.
(c) He is afraid of horses.
(d) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
4. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
(a) That he left something behind in the cave.
(b) That Joktan is coming to spy for Rosh.
(c) That something has happened to Leah.
(d) That someone is following them.
5. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
(a) The boy brags too much.
(b) The boy tries to look into the house to see Leah.
(c) He learns that his father is a tax collector the the Romans.
(d) The boy is rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
2. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
3. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
4. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
5. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)