|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Walk Nathan home in case more village boys try to attack him.
(b) Disguise Nathan as a woman.
(c) Offer to let Nathan stay the night in the shop.
(d) Teach Nathan how to fight.
2. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
(b) He is thirsty.
(c) He is suddenly very tired.
(d) He hears the Romans coming.
3. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
(a) Joel has been killed trying to break into a house.
(b) Joel has been seriously wounded and lies in a Roman garrison.
(c) Joel has been arrested and will be taken east.
(d) Joel has been caught and will be crucified.
4. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
(a) He tells Daniel not to worry about his friend.
(b) He says that they will rescue Joel in two days.
(c) He calls a meeting to decide what to do.
(d) He says he cannot spare men to do anything to rescue Joel.
5. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He asks her to marry him.
(c) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
(d) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
2. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
4. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
5. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)