|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
(a) Joel has been caught and will be crucified.
(b) Joel has been arrested and will be taken east.
(c) Joel has been killed trying to break into a house.
(d) Joel has been seriously wounded and lies in a Roman garrison.
2. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
(a) In a small passageway out in the store room.
(b) In a shed in the garden.
(c) In the small room at the top of the house.
(d) In Joel's closet.
3. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
(c) A Roman soldier.
4. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Walk Nathan home in case more village boys try to attack him.
(b) Teach Nathan how to fight.
(c) Offer to let Nathan stay the night in the shop.
(d) Disguise Nathan as a woman.
5. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(b) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
(c) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
(d) He strikes Rosh in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
2. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
3. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
4. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
5. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)