|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(b) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(c) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(d) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
2. After Nathan tells his story to Daniel, what does Daniel decide to do?
(a) Disguise Nathan as a woman.
(b) Offer to let Nathan stay the night in the shop.
(c) Teach Nathan how to fight.
(d) Walk Nathan home in case more village boys try to attack him.
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) This Roman seems different from the others.
(b) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(c) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(d) He is afraid of horses.
4. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) The Synagogue.
(b) Hezron's house.
(c) Cephas' house.
(d) Simon's house.
5. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
(a) Go out and look for older men to help them.
(b) Set fire to Capernaum.
(c) Not tell anyone where Daniel is.
(d) Follow Daniel's plan to rescue Joel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Thacia bring to Daniel?
2. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
3. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
4. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
5. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)