|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(b) He forgets to bow.
(c) He refuses to do it.
(d) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
2. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(b) Sings him to sleep.
(c) Sees that he has a pillow.
(d) Plays music on her harp.
3. What is Rosh's reaction to the news of Joel's situation?
(a) He tells Daniel not to worry about his friend.
(b) He calls a meeting to decide what to do.
(c) He says that they will rescue Joel in two days.
(d) He says he cannot spare men to do anything to rescue Joel.
4. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
(a) She welcomes him and gives him a drink.
(b) She begs him to leave and never return.
(c) She faints.
(d) She takes him to a place to wait for Joel.
5. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
(a) The boy is rude.
(b) The boy brags too much.
(c) He learns that his father is a tax collector the the Romans.
(d) The boy tries to look into the house to see Leah.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
2. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
4. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
5. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)