|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel think when a Roman soldier keeps coming back to his shop?
(a) That he and his friends are being watched by the Romans.
(b) That the Romans are trying to kidnap Leah.
(c) That they are trying to make him lose his temper.
(d) That they think he is the boy who insulted the soldier in Capernaum.
2. Who leaves the mountain with Daniel?
(d) All the boys of the bronze bow.
3. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
(a) The boy tries to look into the house to see Leah.
(b) The boy is rude.
(c) The boy brags too much.
(d) He learns that his father is a tax collector the the Romans.
4. When Rosh again accuses Daniel of weakness, what does Daniel do?
(a) He tells Rosh he is no longer one of his men.
(b) He strikes Rosh in the face.
(c) He begs Rosh to reconsider.
(d) He goes to find Samson to help him convince Rosh.
5. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
(a) That he left something behind in the cave.
(b) That Joktan is coming to spy for Rosh.
(c) That someone is following them.
(d) That something has happened to Leah.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
2. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
3. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
4. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
5. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)