|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel not like Nathan at first?
(a) The boy brags too much.
(b) The boy tries to look into the house to see Leah.
(c) The boy is rude.
(d) He learns that his father is a tax collector the the Romans.
2. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
(c) A Roman soldier.
3. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(b) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(c) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(d) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
4. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Hezron's house.
(b) Simon's house.
(c) Cephas' house.
(d) The Synagogue.
5. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
(b) He curses the soldier.
(c) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
(d) He makes a rude gesture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group of twenty boys of the bronze bow agree to do?
2. Who does Joel bring to Daniel?
3. What password do the four boys select for the army they are forming to take to Rosh?
4. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
5. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)