One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(b) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(c) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
(d) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
2. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(b) He is afraid of horses.
(c) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
(d) This Roman seems different from the others.
3. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(b) He refuses to do it.
(c) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
(d) He forgets to bow.
4. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Sees that he has a pillow.
(b) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(c) Plays music on her harp.
(d) Sings him to sleep.
5. Who comes to the blacksmith shop to have a scythe repaired?
(b) A Roman soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
2. What feeling does Daniel have as he and Joktan rush down the mountain?
3. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
4. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
5. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)