1. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
(a) The crucifixion of his father and the death of his mother.
(b) The destruction of his grandmother's house.
(c) The abduction of his sister.
(d) The burning of Ketzah.
2. Where is Daniel from?
3. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
4. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
(a) Malthace is looking for special herbs for healing.
(b) They want to see the view of the land below.
(c) Joel has heard an army is being formed there to fight the Romans.
(d) Joel is running away from a Roman Legionnaire.
5. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
6. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
(a) Manning a look out post.
(b) Setting up a new government.
(c) Raising an army to fight the Romans.
(d) Hiding from the law.
This section contains 6,868 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)