|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What race is the person standing over her?
2. What does Booker do to Sue's head?
(a) Washes it.
(b) Bandages it.
(c) Gets her a wet cloth for it.
(d) Stitches it up.
3. What is the name of the woods where her son is?
(a) Breckenridge Forest.
(b) Foley's woods.
(c) The White Woods.
(d) It doesn't have a name.
4. What does Sue become aware of in the clearing?
(a) Her other son coming in with a gun.
(b) A wolf drawn by the smell of blood.
(c) A commotion.
(d) An FBI agent with his rifle pointed at the Sheriff.
5. What does Booker ask?
(a) Where she is hit.
(b) Why she is like this.
(c) Where her son is.
(d) Who hit her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does she contemplate things?
2. In this chapter, several things are foreshadowed, a term that means...?
3. What does Sue almost do?
4. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
5. What motivates Sue to do what she is contemplating?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)