|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booker offer to do?
(a) Kill the Sheriff.
(b) Get a doctor.
(c) Save Sue's sons.
(d) Contact the other members.
2. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
(b) Back at the station.
(c) In the FBI office.
(d) In the woods.
3. What is immediately noticeable about Sue?
(a) Her head wound.
(b) Her bloody clothing.
(c) Her broken nose.
(d) Her black eye.
4. What does one of the men ask Sue?
(a) What she is carrying.
(b) Who she is.
(c) Why she is there.
(d) Where her other son is.
5. Who does Sue kill?
(a) The Sheriff and Booker.
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woods where her son is?
2. Where does Sue huddle?
3. What does Johnny ask of his mother, Sue?
4. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
5. The beating of Sue is an example of racism. What is racism?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)