|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
(a) Her son will be killed.
(b) Her friends will all be killed.
(c) Her son will now be spared.
2. Who interrupts Sue's thoughts?
(b) The dog.
(d) The Sheriff.
3. What is Sue thinking about when she is alone in the kitchen?
(a) What she should do.
(b) Revenge on the Sheriff.
(c) How she hopes Reva and Johnny-Boy can someday be happy.
(d) Not much of anything because she's in a lot of pain.
4. After Sue lets her friend in the house, where do they go?
(a) To the bedroom.
(b) To the porch.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To the living room.
5. What is likely to happen if people show up at the meeting?
(b) They will be tortured.
(c) They will be killed.
(d) They will be arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does she contemplate things?
2. What does Sue almost do?
3. What does Sue want to do?
4. What race is the person standing over her?
5. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)