|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this chapter, several things are foreshadowed, a term that means...?
(a) When the sun goes behind a really large cloud.
(b) Something that gives a hint of something to come.
(c) Giving false clues to throw off the reader.
(d) The repeating of words of the same consonent.
2. Who is where the Sheriff takes her?
(a) Her son laid out on a table dead.
(b) Her son handcuffed to the backseat door.
(c) Her son in a cell.
(d) Her son lying in the mud.
3. What does Booker again ask Sue?
(a) If she wants him to rescue her son.
(b) For names of the party members.
(c) If he can't take her to the hospital.
(d) If she wants him to contact the FBI.
4. What does Sue learn?
(a) That her son is not dead yet.
(b) That her son's body has been taken to the morgue.
(c) That the Sheriff is still torturing her son.
5. What is immediately noticeable about Sue?
(a) Her bloody clothing.
(b) Her head wound.
(c) Her black eye.
(d) Her broken nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sue certain her son will not do?
2. After Sue lets her friend in the house, where do they go?
3. What does one of the men ask Sue?
4. Where does one of the men take Sue?
5. What is Sue thinking about when she is alone in the kitchen?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)