|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the meeting scheduled?
(a) The morning.
(b) Later that night.
(c) The next night.
(d) Three days hence.
2. What does Sue do before she leaves?
(a) Goes out to the garden.
(b) Goes to Johnny-Boy's room.
(c) Goes to the basement.
(d) Goes to the barn.
3. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
(a) Sullen since he is white.
(b) Sullen since he is a communist.
4. Where does Booker carry Sue?
(a) To his car.
(b) To the ambulance.
(c) Into the kitchen.
(d) Upstairs to the bedroom.
5. About what is Sue uncertain?
(a) Whether they actually caught her son.
(b) What she would do if she got to the woods where Johnny is.
(c) If she could actually shoot someone.
(d) Whether it is a sin to kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Sue's thoughts?
2. What is Sue certain her son will not do?
3. What does Booker ask?
4. What is the name of the woods where her son is?
5. What does Sue's friend do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)