|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else arrives at the clearing?
(b) Her other son.
(c) The FBI.
2. How long does she contemplate things?
(a) Several days.
(b) Several hours.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) A week.
3. Where does Sue huddle?
(a) Under the table.
(b) Over the stove.
(c) In the bath.
(d) In the garden.
4. How does Booker learn the names of the party member?
(a) He goes to the meeting.
(b) He calls Sue's contact.
(c) He says and name and Sue responds.
(d) He finds her address book.
5. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Kill the Sheriff.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
(d) Nothing; she is too injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does one of the men take Sue?
2. How do they break Johnny-Boy's knees?
3. What is one thing Sue thinks about doing?
4. What does Sue not trust Booker?
5. What does Sue almost do?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)