|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
(a) Lets him outside.
(b) Calls him a liar.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Hugs her.
2. How does Reva respond to Sue's comment about Johnny-Boy?
(a) She is pleased.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is sad.
(d) She is puzzled.
3. What does the Sheriff tell Sue?
(a) She can't have her son's body.
(b) He's glad she's come to her senses.
(c) That she won't need the sheet because her son is going to prison not dying.
(d) She is next after her son is dead.
4. What does Booker again ask Sue?
(a) For names of the party members.
(b) If she wants him to contact the FBI.
(c) If she wants him to rescue her son.
(d) If he can't take her to the hospital.
5. What does Sue want after she and Reva have talked awhile?
(a) To be alone.
(b) To go to sleep.
(c) To take a long, hot bath.
(d) To go search for Johnny-Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What probably sustains Sue?
2. How do they break Johnny-Boy's knees?
3. What does Sue retrieve there?
4. Where does Booker carry Sue?
5. What are they planing to do to Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)