|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does she contemplate things?
(a) A week.
(b) Several hours.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) Several days.
2. What does Sue learn?
(a) That the Sheriff is still torturing her son.
(c) That her son is not dead yet.
(d) That her son's body has been taken to the morgue.
3. Where does Sue huddle?
(a) Under the table.
(b) Over the stove.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the bath.
4. Who does Sue want to reach before Booker?
(a) The Sheriff.
(c) Her other son.
(d) The other communist cell members.
5. What does Sue have to remain strong?
(a) For the survival of the Communist party cell.
(b) She doesn't think she has to remain strong.
(c) For Reva's sake.
(d) For Johnny-Boy's sake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one man suggest she can save her son?
2. What does Sue hide inside the sheet?
3. What is the name of the woods where her son is?
4. How does Reva think things will turn out?
5. What does Sue see after she crosses the creek?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)