|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sue looks at her wounded son, what does she wish?
(a) She hadn't come to see this.
(b) She could save him.
(c) She could shoot him so he felt no more pain.
(d) She could kill all the men there.
2. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
(a) Her name being called.
3. What does one of the men ask Sue?
(a) Why she is there.
(b) Where her other son is.
(c) Who she is.
(d) What she is carrying.
4. Who does Sue want to reach before Booker?
(a) The other communist cell members.
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) Her other son.
5. How does Sue clarify her intentions?
(a) By repeating herself everytime she is asked.
(b) By saying the sheet is to wrap his body.
(c) She doesn't need to clarify anything.
(d) By shooting the Sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about Sue's encounter with Booker versus that with the Sheriff?
2. The beating of Sue is an example of racism. What is racism?
3. Who interrupts Sue's thoughts?
4. What does Sue's friend do?
5. Who is where the Sheriff takes her?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)