|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booker ask?
(a) Where her son is.
(b) Who hit her.
(c) Where she is hit.
(d) Why she is like this.
2. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
(a) In the FBI office.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Back at the station.
3. Where does one of the men take Sue?
(a) To the jail.
(b) To the Sheriff.
(c) To the ambulance.
4. What does Johnny ask of his mother, Sue?
(a) To pray for him.
(b) To give the names to the Sheriff.
(c) To leave.
(d) To kill him.
5. Who does Sue want to reach before Booker?
(a) The Sheriff.
(b) Her other son.
(d) The other communist cell members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woods where her son is?
2. How does Booker learn the names of the party member?
3. What race is the person standing over her?
4. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
5. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)