|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else arrives at the clearing?
(a) Her other son.
(c) The FBI.
2. What does Sue urge Reva to do?
(a) To cook up some cornbread for the stew.
(b) Go to her aunt's in a city far away.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) To go warn the communists.
3. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
(a) Because she is already in trouble enough as it is.
(b) Because she is still dizzy.
(c) Because she is too weak.
(d) Because he hasn't finished stitching her head.
4. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
(a) That Booker is going to kill her.
(b) That she has been tricked by Booker.
(c) That she is going to die.
(d) That she is going to be arrested.
5. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Calls him a liar.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Lets him outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person standing over her?
2. From what is Sue freed?
3. What is Sue's last thought?
4. What does Sue do before she leaves?
5. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)