|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
2. What does Booker offer to do?
(a) Get a doctor.
(b) Contact the other members.
(c) Save Sue's sons.
(d) Kill the Sheriff.
3. What race is the person standing over her?
4. What does Sue urge Reva to do?
(a) Go to her aunt's in a city far away.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) To go warn the communists.
(d) To cook up some cornbread for the stew.
5. When Sue looks at her wounded son, what does she wish?
(a) She hadn't come to see this.
(b) She could save him.
(c) She could shoot him so he felt no more pain.
(d) She could kill all the men there.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this chapter, several things are foreshadowed, a term that means...?
2. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
3. What is Sue certain her son will not do?
4. What does Sue's friend want to know?
5. Who is Booker?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)