|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue want after she and Reva have talked awhile?
(a) To go search for Johnny-Boy.
(b) To take a long, hot bath.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To go to sleep.
2. What does Johnny ask of his mother, Sue?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To leave.
(c) To pray for him.
(d) To give the names to the Sheriff.
3. What does Booker do to Sue's head?
(a) Gets her a wet cloth for it.
(b) Stitches it up.
(c) Washes it.
(d) Bandages it.
4. What does the Sheriff threaten to do if Sue does not talk to her son?
(a) Go after her other son.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Split his eardrums.
(d) Split her eardrums.
5. What does the Sheriff ask Sue?
(a) For the names of the comrades again.
(b) Nothing else.
(c) If she wants hit again.
(d) If Sue plans to go to the devil tonight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
2. Where does one of the men take Sue?
3. What does Sue become aware of in the clearing?
4. When Sue looks at her wounded son, what does she wish?
5. What does Sue's friend want to know?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)