|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
(b) Kill the Sheriff.
(c) Nothing; she is too injured.
(d) Kill herself.
2. What are they planing to do to Johnny-Boy?
(a) Break his legs.
(b) Send him to the prison labor camp.
(c) Kill him after he gives them what he wants.
(d) Dump his body in the river.
3. What does Sue want to do?
(a) Have a priest adminster last rites.
(b) Stall for the arrival of Booker.
(c) Convince her son to confess.
(d) Pray with her son before he dies.
4. What does she take with her?
(b) The list of cell members.
(c) A sleeping pill.
(d) A white sheet.
5. Who is Booker?
(a) Sue's youngest son.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) One of the newest party members.
(d) An FBI agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do before she leaves?
2. Is she able to remain strong?
3. What does the Sheriff ask Sue?
4. About what is Sue uncertain?
5. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)