|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivates Sue to do what she is contemplating?
(a) She believes the Sheriff is evil.
(b) She is not sure herself.
(c) She thinks her son needs salvation.
(d) She thinks it's the only way to redemn her mistake in telling Booker the names.
2. What does Booker again ask Sue?
(a) For names of the party members.
(b) If she wants him to contact the FBI.
(c) If she wants him to rescue her son.
(d) If he can't take her to the hospital.
3. What is Sue certain her son will not do?
(a) Give up the names.
(b) Live whether or not he gives the names.
(c) Be a martyr.
(d) Say goodbye to her in his pain.
4. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
(d) Her name being called.
5. Why does Sue feel the way she does about Booker's offer?
(a) She thinks he is manipulating her.
(b) She knows she can't do it.
(c) She wonders if the others will be ok with it.
(d) She isn't sure she can trust him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Booker carry Sue?
2. What is likely to happen if people show up at the meeting?
3. What is Sue thinking about when she is alone in the kitchen?
4. Where does Sue huddle?
5. What is the Sheriff doing?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)