|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does one of the men take Sue?
(a) To the jail.
(b) To the Sheriff.
(d) To the ambulance.
2. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
(a) That Booker is going to kill her.
(b) That she is going to be arrested.
(c) That she is going to die.
(d) That she has been tricked by Booker.
3. Where does the Sheriff lead Sue?
(a) To the nearby farmhouse.
(b) To the jail.
(c) To his squad car.
(d) To a clearing in the woods.
4. How does Reva think things will turn out?
(a) She doesn't say.
(d) She has no idea.
5. What can't Sue do what she wishes for her son?
(a) She thinks her son would hate her for it.
(b) She knows it's not the Christian thing to do.
(c) She's afraid they would kill her other son.
(d) Because it would keep her from silencing Booker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one man suggest she can save her son?
2. Who else arrives at the clearing?
3. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
4. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
5. What is the name of the person standing over her?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)