|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue learn?
(b) That her son's body has been taken to the morgue.
(c) That her son is not dead yet.
(d) That the Sheriff is still torturing her son.
2. Where does Sue huddle?
(a) In the bath.
(b) Over the stove.
(c) In the garden.
(d) Under the table.
3. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Hugs her.
(c) Calls him a liar.
(d) Lets him outside.
4. What can't Sue do what she wishes for her son?
(a) She knows it's not the Christian thing to do.
(b) She's afraid they would kill her other son.
(c) Because it would keep her from silencing Booker.
(d) She thinks her son would hate her for it.
5. What does Sue want to do?
(a) Convince her son to confess.
(b) Stall for the arrival of Booker.
(c) Pray with her son before he dies.
(d) Have a priest adminster last rites.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
2. What does the Sheriff tell Sue?
3. What does Sue tell her friend?
4. What does Sue's friend do?
5. Where does the Sheriff lead Sue?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)