|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue hide inside the sheet?
(a) The garlic.
(b) The gun.
(c) The pitchfork.
(d) The papers.
2. What proves to be too much for Sue?
(a) Reva's exuberance.
(b) The burned stew.
(c) Sue's head wound.
(d) The Sheriff's arrival.
3. Who interrupts Sue's thoughts?
(a) The Sheriff.
(d) The dog.
4. What does Sue almost do?
(a) Slap Reva for her innocence.
(c) Slam the oven door.
(d) Call the Sheriff and bargain with him.
5. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
(a) Hugs her.
(b) Lets him outside.
(c) Calls him a liar.
(d) Shoots him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Sue from killing anyone else after the first shot(s)?
2. How does Sue clarify her intentions?
3. What does she take with her?
4. What does Sue become aware of in the clearing?
5. What is immediately noticeable about Sue?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)