|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the meeting scheduled?
(a) The morning.
(b) Later that night.
(c) The next night.
(d) Three days hence.
2. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
(b) Her name being called.
3. What does the Sheriff want Sue to do?
(a) Go to her son.
(b) Prepare her son for buriel.
(c) Nothing; he pays her no mind.
(d) Take her son's place in the mud.
4. What does the Sheriff ask Sue?
(a) For the names of the comrades again.
(b) Nothing else.
(c) If she wants hit again.
(d) If Sue plans to go to the devil tonight.
5. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
(a) No since Johnny-Boy is already in custody.
(b) Yes because Johnny-Boy escaped before the Sheriff learns anything.
(c) Yes because Johnny-Boy dies before the Sheriff learns anything.
(d) No since the Sheriff already found Sue's black book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Sheriff threaten to do if Sue does not talk to her son?
2. What prevents Sue from killing anyone else after the first shot(s)?
3. What does Sue urge Reva to do?
4. What proves to be too much for Sue?
5. What does Booker again ask Sue?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)