|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sue huddle?
(a) Over the stove.
(b) Under the table.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the bath.
2. What does one of the men ask Sue?
(a) What she is carrying.
(b) Where her other son is.
(c) Why she is there.
(d) Who she is.
3. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
(a) Her name being called.
4. What does Booker need in order to do what he offers to do?
(a) Names of the contacts.
(b) Some money for the doctor.
(c) A gun.
(d) Knowledge as to the whereabouts of one of her sons.
5. Who is Booker?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Sue's youngest son.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) One of the newest party members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is where the Sheriff takes her?
2. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
3. What does Booker again ask Sue?
4. What does Sue say when Reva asks if Johnny-Boy came home?
5. What does the Sheriff want Sue to do?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)