|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the men decide to kill?
(a) Just Johnny-Boy.
(b) No one.
(c) Johnny-Boy and then Sue.
(d) Just Sue.
2. In this chapter, several things are foreshadowed, a term that means...?
(a) Something that gives a hint of something to come.
(b) The repeating of words of the same consonent.
(c) When the sun goes behind a really large cloud.
(d) Giving false clues to throw off the reader.
3. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
(a) No since the Sheriff already found Sue's black book.
(b) Yes because Johnny-Boy dies before the Sheriff learns anything.
(c) No since Johnny-Boy is already in custody.
(d) Yes because Johnny-Boy escaped before the Sheriff learns anything.
4. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
(a) Because she is still dizzy.
(b) Because she is already in trouble enough as it is.
(c) Because she is too weak.
(d) Because he hasn't finished stitching her head.
5. What does Sue's friend do?
(b) Cleans Sue's wounds.
(c) Asks to borrow a gun.
(d) Tells Sue the latest news about the Sheriff's activities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue not trust Booker?
2. What does the Sheriff ask Sue?
3. Why does Sue want to wait for Booker?
4. What does Johnny ask of his mother, Sue?
5. What does Sue have to remain strong?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)