|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Sue from killing anyone else after the first shot(s)?
(a) She is tackled by some of the men.
(b) The gun misfires.
(c) She has no more bullets.
(d) She is horrified at her actions.
2. What does she take with her?
(a) A sleeping pill.
(b) The list of cell members.
(d) A white sheet.
3. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
(a) Yes because Johnny-Boy dies before the Sheriff learns anything.
(b) No since Johnny-Boy is already in custody.
(c) No since the Sheriff already found Sue's black book.
(d) Yes because Johnny-Boy escaped before the Sheriff learns anything.
4. The beating of Sue is an example of racism. What is racism?
(a) The belief in the superioity of one race over another.
(b) The belief in God's favor to humankind over other species.
(c) The knowledge that some races are genetically better than others.
(d) The belief in the genetic value of all races.
5. What does Reva ask about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If he is still alive.
(b) If he is really a communist.
(c) If he has come home.
(d) If he fled the state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue learn?
2. Who interrupts Sue's thoughts?
3. Where does one of the men take Sue?
4. What does Sue see after she crosses the creek?
5. What does the Sheriff threaten to do if Sue does not talk to her son?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)