|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sheriff tell Sue?
(a) She is next after her son is dead.
(b) That she won't need the sheet because her son is going to prison not dying.
(c) He's glad she's come to her senses.
(d) She can't have her son's body.
2. What does Sue do before she leaves?
(a) Goes out to the garden.
(b) Goes to the barn.
(c) Goes to the basement.
(d) Goes to Johnny-Boy's room.
3. What motivates Sue to do what she is contemplating?
(a) She thinks her son needs salvation.
(b) She thinks it's the only way to redemn her mistake in telling Booker the names.
(c) She believes the Sheriff is evil.
(d) She is not sure herself.
4. What is immediately noticeable about Sue?
(a) Her broken nose.
(b) Her bloody clothing.
(c) Her black eye.
(d) Her head wound.
5. What does Sue hide inside the sheet?
(a) The garlic.
(b) The papers.
(c) The gun.
(d) The pitchfork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the men ask Sue?
2. Who does Sue kill?
3. What does Sue retrieve there?
4. How long does she contemplate things?
5. What does Booker offer to do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)