|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
(c) Her name being called.
2. How does one man suggest she can save her son?
(a) To kill the Sheriff first.
(b) To tell the Sheriff the names.
(c) To kill her son first.
(d) To have him tell the Sheriff the names.
3. What does the Sheriff ask Sue?
(a) Nothing else.
(b) If Sue plans to go to the devil tonight.
(c) If she wants hit again.
(d) For the names of the comrades again.
4. What does Sue tell her friend?
(a) That Johnny-Boy has been arrested.
(b) That the Sheriff is arresting her other son.
(d) That Booker is contacting party members.
5. What can't Sue do what she wishes for her son?
(a) She's afraid they would kill her other son.
(b) She thinks her son would hate her for it.
(c) She knows it's not the Christian thing to do.
(d) Because it would keep her from silencing Booker.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the meeting scheduled?
2. What are they planing to do to Johnny-Boy?
3. Who does Sue want to reach before Booker?
4. What does Booker do to Sue's head?
5. What probably sustains Sue?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)