|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He injects her with drugs.
(b) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
(c) He continues to press her.
(d) He pulls a gun on her.
2. What proves to be too much for Sue?
(a) Reva's exuberance.
(b) Sue's head wound.
(c) The burned stew.
(d) The Sheriff's arrival.
3. After Sue lets her friend in the house, where do they go?
(a) To the porch.
(b) To the bedroom.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To the living room.
4. What does Sue become aware of in the clearing?
(a) Her other son coming in with a gun.
(b) A commotion.
(c) A wolf drawn by the smell of blood.
(d) An FBI agent with his rifle pointed at the Sheriff.
5. What does one of the men ask Sue?
(a) What she is carrying.
(b) Why she is there.
(c) Where her other son is.
(d) Who she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booker again ask Sue?
2. What does Booker ask?
3. Who interrupts Sue's thoughts?
4. Where does Booker carry Sue?
5. How do they break Johnny-Boy's knees?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)