|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sue looks at her wounded son, what does she wish?
(a) She could shoot him so he felt no more pain.
(b) She could save him.
(c) She hadn't come to see this.
(d) She could kill all the men there.
2. In this chapter, several things are foreshadowed, a term that means...?
(a) When the sun goes behind a really large cloud.
(b) Something that gives a hint of something to come.
(c) The repeating of words of the same consonent.
(d) Giving false clues to throw off the reader.
3. How does Reva respond to Sue's comment about Johnny-Boy?
(a) She is sad.
(b) She is pleased.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is puzzled.
4. What is the name of the person standing over her?
5. What does Booker need in order to do what he offers to do?
(a) Names of the contacts.
(b) Knowledge as to the whereabouts of one of her sons.
(c) A gun.
(d) Some money for the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue learn?
2. What does Sue almost do?
3. What can't Sue do what she wishes for her son?
4. What does Sue not trust Booker?
5. What does Booker again ask Sue?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)