|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue's friend do?
(a) Tells Sue the latest news about the Sheriff's activities.
(b) Cleans Sue's wounds.
(d) Asks to borrow a gun.
2. What does Sue retrieve there?
(a) Some old papers that implicate the Sheriff in illegal activities.
(b) A pitchfork.
(c) Some garlic for good luck.
(d) Johnny-Boy's gun.
3. How do they break Johnny-Boy's knees?
(a) They do not break any bones.
(b) With a large rock.
(c) Running over him in the Sheriff's car.
(d) With a crowbar.
4. Who does Sue want to reach before Booker?
(a) Her other son.
(b) The other communist cell members.
(d) The Sheriff.
5. What does Sue say when Reva asks if Johnny-Boy came home?
(a) That he had.
(b) That he was on his way now.
(c) That he decided he could not come home ever again.
(d) That he had not.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sue feel the way she does about Booker's offer?
2. What does Sue almost do?
3. What does Sue want after she and Reva have talked awhile?
4. What proves to be too much for Sue?
5. What does Sue hide inside the sheet?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)