|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sue feel about Reva?
(a) Is suspicious of her.
(b) Likes and trusts her.
(c) Is wary of her.
(d) Is afraid of her.
2. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) While he eats.
(b) The day before the meeting.
(d) After he wakes up and eats.
3. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
(a) Her husband's illness.
(b) The discrimination towards black people.
(c) Her sons' behavior.
(d) The pain in her body.
4. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
5. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's in school.
(b) When he's fishing.
(c) When he's with Reva.
(d) When he's working for the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
2. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
3. What does Sue feel in her face?
4. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
5. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What types of trials has Sue handled in her life thus far?
2. How does Sue reply when the men ask her why she is there?
3. What does Reva do and what does she ask Sue?
4. Of what is Sue certain after she hears what Booker says about the sheriff?
5. Why can't Sue quit worrying about her son?
6. How does Sue react to Reva's thoughts on the situation?
7. What does Sue do when her son falls asleep and what does she decide?
8. How does Sue feel about facing down the sheriff and what does she do?
9. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't respond to his second request?
10. What does Johnny-Boy do when Sue is standing near him?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)