Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booker ask?
(a) Why she is like this.
(b) Where her son is.
(c) Where she is hit.
(d) Who hit her.
2. What is the name of the person standing over her?
3. Who do the men decide to kill?
(a) No one.
(b) Johnny-Boy and then Sue.
(c) Just Sue.
(d) Just Johnny-Boy.
4. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
(b) In the FBI office.
(c) Back at the station.
(d) In the woods.
5. Where does Sue huddle?
(a) Over the stove.
(b) In the bath.
(c) In the garden.
(d) Under the table.
6. Why does Sue feel the way she does about Booker's offer?
(a) She knows she can't do it.
(b) She isn't sure she can trust him.
(c) She thinks he is manipulating her.
(d) She wonders if the others will be ok with it.
7. After Sue lets her friend in the house, where do they go?
(a) To the porch.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To the bedroom.
(d) To the living room.
8. What does Sue urge Reva to do?
(a) To go warn the communists.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Go to her aunt's in a city far away.
(d) To cook up some cornbread for the stew.
9. How long does she contemplate things?
(a) Several days.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) Several hours.
(d) A week.
10. About what is Sue certain?
(a) That the morgue wouldn't have her son.
(b) That her son's death will be avenged.
(c) That the Sheriff is lying.
(d) That her son will be killed.
11. What does Sue tell her friend?
(a) That Booker is contacting party members.
(b) That the Sheriff is arresting her other son.
(c) That Johnny-Boy has been arrested.
12. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
(a) Yes because Johnny-Boy escaped before the Sheriff learns anything.
(b) No since Johnny-Boy is already in custody.
(c) Yes because Johnny-Boy dies before the Sheriff learns anything.
(d) No since the Sheriff already found Sue's black book.
13. What does Sue learn?
(a) That her son's body has been taken to the morgue.
(c) That her son is not dead yet.
(d) That the Sheriff is still torturing her son.
14. What proves to be too much for Sue?
(a) Sue's head wound.
(b) The Sheriff's arrival.
(c) The burned stew.
(d) Reva's exuberance.
15. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He continues to press her.
(b) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
(c) He injects her with drugs.
(d) He pulls a gun on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Sue from killing anyone else after the first shot(s)?
2. What does she take with her?
3. What is Sue going to do?
4. What are they planing to do to Johnny-Boy?
5. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)