|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Sheriff lead Sue?
(a) To his squad car.
(b) To a clearing in the woods.
(c) To the nearby farmhouse.
(d) To the jail.
2. What does Booker need in order to do what he offers to do?
(a) Knowledge as to the whereabouts of one of her sons.
(b) A gun.
(c) Some money for the doctor.
(d) Names of the contacts.
3. Is she able to remain strong?
(b) She is until she hears of the death of all the Communists.
(c) She is until she hears of the Sheriff's death.
4. How does Reva think things will turn out?
(b) She doesn't say.
(c) She has no idea.
5. What does one of the men ask Sue?
(a) What she is carrying.
(b) Why she is there.
(c) Where her other son is.
(d) Who she is.
6. Who does Sue kill?
(a) The Sheriff and Booker.
(c) Her son.
(d) The Sheriff.
7. What does Sue's friend want to know?
(a) Where Johnny-Boy is.
(b) Where Booker went.
(c) Where the Sheriff is.
(d) What happened to Sue.
8. What does Reva ask about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If he is still alive.
(b) If he has come home.
(c) If he fled the state.
(d) If he is really a communist.
9. Who is where the Sheriff takes her?
(a) Her son in a cell.
(b) Her son lying in the mud.
(c) Her son laid out on a table dead.
(d) Her son handcuffed to the backseat door.
10. What does Sue retrieve there?
(a) Some garlic for good luck.
(b) A pitchfork.
(c) Johnny-Boy's gun.
(d) Some old papers that implicate the Sheriff in illegal activities.
11. Where does Booker carry Sue?
(a) To the ambulance.
(b) Upstairs to the bedroom.
(c) Into the kitchen.
(d) To his car.
12. What is one thing Sue thinks about doing?
(a) Just going to bed and forgetting it all.
(b) Killing herself.
(c) Making Reva leave town.
(d) Searching for Johnny-Boy in the woods.
13. Who is Booker?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Sue's youngest son.
(c) One of the newest party members.
(d) An FBI agent.
14. What can't Sue do what she wishes for her son?
(a) She's afraid they would kill her other son.
(b) She thinks her son would hate her for it.
(c) Because it would keep her from silencing Booker.
(d) She knows it's not the Christian thing to do.
15. How does Sue clarify her intentions?
(a) She doesn't need to clarify anything.
(b) By shooting the Sheriff.
(c) By repeating herself everytime she is asked.
(d) By saying the sheet is to wrap his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
2. When is the meeting scheduled?
3. What does Sue need to do?
4. Why does Sue want to wait for Booker?
5. What prevents Sue from killing anyone else after the first shot(s)?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)