|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Kill the Sheriff.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
(d) Nothing; she is too injured.
2. What is the name of the woods where her son is?
(a) The White Woods.
(b) It doesn't have a name.
(c) Breckenridge Forest.
(d) Foley's woods.
3. What is immediately noticeable about Sue?
(a) Her black eye.
(b) Her head wound.
(c) Her bloody clothing.
(d) Her broken nose.
4. What does Sue become aware of in the clearing?
(a) An FBI agent with his rifle pointed at the Sheriff.
(b) A commotion.
(c) Her other son coming in with a gun.
(d) A wolf drawn by the smell of blood.
5. Why does Sue feel the way she does about Booker's offer?
(a) She knows she can't do it.
(b) She wonders if the others will be ok with it.
(c) She thinks he is manipulating her.
(d) She isn't sure she can trust him.
6. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
(a) That she has been tricked by Booker.
(b) That Booker is going to kill her.
(c) That she is going to die.
(d) That she is going to be arrested.
7. What does Sue's friend do?
(a) Cleans Sue's wounds.
(c) Tells Sue the latest news about the Sheriff's activities.
(d) Asks to borrow a gun.
8. What does Sue think is likely?
(a) That her grandchildren will be put up for adoption.
(b) That the Communists lied to her.
(c) That she'll be killed by the Sheriff.
(d) That she'll never see either of her sons again.
9. What does Sue tell the men the reason is for her being there?
(a) She has come to retrieve her son.
(b) She wants to get her son to confess.
(c) She wants to look the Sheriff in the eyes.
(d) She wants to say goodbye to her son.
10. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
11. When is the meeting scheduled?
(a) Later that night.
(b) The next night.
(c) Three days hence.
(d) The morning.
12. What does the Sheriff threaten to do if Sue does not talk to her son?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Split her eardrums.
(c) Go after her other son.
(d) Split his eardrums.
13. What does Sue learn?
(b) That her son's body has been taken to the morgue.
(c) That the Sheriff is still torturing her son.
(d) That her son is not dead yet.
14. Who do the men decide to kill?
(a) Johnny-Boy and then Sue.
(b) No one.
(c) Just Johnny-Boy.
(d) Just Sue.
15. Why does Sue want to wait for Booker?
(a) To kill him so he can't reveal the names.
(b) To accuse him of lying.
(c) To appeal to his sense of honor.
(d) So he can see what he has done.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
2. What prevents Sue from killing anyone else after the first shot(s)?
3. How does Reva respond to Sue's comment about Johnny-Boy?
4. What does Sue retrieve there?
5. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)