|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue tell the men the reason is for her being there?
(a) She wants to get her son to confess.
(b) She wants to look the Sheriff in the eyes.
(c) She has come to retrieve her son.
(d) She wants to say goodbye to her son.
2. What does Johnny ask of his mother, Sue?
(a) To give the names to the Sheriff.
(b) To pray for him.
(c) To leave.
(d) To kill him.
3. Where does Sue huddle?
(a) Under the table.
(b) In the bath.
(c) Over the stove.
(d) In the garden.
4. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Nothing; she is too injured.
(c) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
(d) Kill the Sheriff.
5. What is Sue thinking about when she is alone in the kitchen?
(a) Revenge on the Sheriff.
(b) What she should do.
(c) How she hopes Reva and Johnny-Boy can someday be happy.
(d) Not much of anything because she's in a lot of pain.
6. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He continues to press her.
(b) He pulls a gun on her.
(c) He injects her with drugs.
(d) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
7. Who is Booker?
(a) Sue's youngest son.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) One of the newest party members.
8. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
(a) Because she is already in trouble enough as it is.
(b) Because he hasn't finished stitching her head.
(c) Because she is still dizzy.
(d) Because she is too weak.
9. What does Sue almost do?
(b) Slap Reva for her innocence.
(c) Slam the oven door.
(d) Call the Sheriff and bargain with him.
10. What does the Sheriff ask Sue?
(a) If Sue plans to go to the devil tonight.
(b) Nothing else.
(c) If she wants hit again.
(d) For the names of the comrades again.
11. What does Booker offer to do?
(a) Save Sue's sons.
(b) Contact the other members.
(c) Kill the Sheriff.
(d) Get a doctor.
12. Who does Sue kill?
(a) The Sheriff.
(c) The Sheriff and Booker.
(d) Her son.
13. Where does the Sheriff lead Sue?
(a) To the jail.
(b) To the nearby farmhouse.
(c) To a clearing in the woods.
(d) To his squad car.
14. Who else arrives at the clearing?
(a) Her other son.
(b) The FBI.
15. How does Sue clarify her intentions?
(a) She doesn't need to clarify anything.
(b) By saying the sheet is to wrap his body.
(c) By shooting the Sheriff.
(d) By repeating herself everytime she is asked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the men ask Sue?
2. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
3. Why does Sue want to wait for Booker?
4. What does she take with her?
5. About what is Sue certain?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)