Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
It is raining.
2. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
3. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
4. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
5. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
6. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
She learned a Communist meeting had been called.
This section contains 4,857 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)