|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue want after she and Reva have talked awhile?
(a) To go to sleep.
(b) To be alone.
(c) To go search for Johnny-Boy.
(d) To take a long, hot bath.
2. About what is Sue certain?
(a) That the Sheriff is lying.
(b) That her son's death will be avenged.
(c) That her son will be killed.
(d) That the morgue wouldn't have her son.
3. How does Sue clarify her intentions?
(a) By shooting the Sheriff.
(b) She doesn't need to clarify anything.
(c) By repeating herself everytime she is asked.
(d) By saying the sheet is to wrap his body.
4. Is she able to remain strong?
(a) She is until she hears of the Sheriff's death.
(c) She is until she hears of the death of all the Communists.
5. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
(a) He didn't get outside help.
(b) He didn't bring in enough older people.
(c) He shouldn't have joined.
(d) He let too many whites in too fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
2. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
3. What does Sue have to remain strong?
4. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
5. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)