|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
(c) Her mother.
2. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
(c) Nothing; she is too injured.
(d) Kill the Sheriff.
3. What does Johnny ask of his mother, Sue?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To pray for him.
(c) To give the names to the Sheriff.
(d) To leave.
4. How does Sue clarify her intentions?
(a) She doesn't need to clarify anything.
(b) By shooting the Sheriff.
(c) By saying the sheet is to wrap his body.
(d) By repeating herself everytime she is asked.
5. What is likely to happen if people show up at the meeting?
(a) They will be tortured.
(b) They will be arrested.
(d) They will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
2. Who does Sue kill?
3. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
4. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
5. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)