|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue hide inside the sheet?
(a) The garlic.
(b) The gun.
(c) The papers.
(d) The pitchfork.
2. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
(a) Johnny-Boy's footsteps.
(b) The sheriff banging on the door.
(c) Reva screaming.
(d) A lynch mob.
3. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(a) Washing clothes.
4. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
5. What is the name of the person standing over her?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
2. How does Sue feel towards white people?
3. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
4. How does one man suggest she can save her son?
5. What does Sue tell the men the reason is for her being there?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)