|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
(a) Reva's father killing Johnny-Boy.
(b) Being beaten by the sheriff.
(c) Sug being hung.
(d) Losing her son.
2. What is the Sheriff doing?
(a) Filling out an arrest warrent for Sue.
(c) Answering questions to the FBI agent.
(d) Questioning Johnny-Boy.
3. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
(a) Takes a walk.
(b) Keeps ironing.
(c) Feeds the dog.
(d) Has a cup of coffee at the table.
4. What does Sue hide inside the sheet?
(a) The garlic.
(b) The gun.
(c) The pitchfork.
(d) The papers.
5. When Sue looks at her wounded son, what does she wish?
(a) She could kill all the men there.
(b) She could shoot him so he felt no more pain.
(c) She hadn't come to see this.
(d) She could save him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
2. What does Sue's friend do?
3. How does Reva respond to Sue's comment about Johnny-Boy?
4. What is ironic about Sue's encounter with Booker versus that with the Sheriff?
5. About what is Sue uncertain?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)