|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Sheriff doing?
(a) Answering questions to the FBI agent.
(b) Questioning Johnny-Boy.
(d) Filling out an arrest warrent for Sue.
2. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For raping a college student.
(b) For talking back to the sheriff.
(c) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(d) For breaking the drug store's window.
3. What does Sue have to remain strong?
(a) For the survival of the Communist party cell.
(b) She doesn't think she has to remain strong.
(c) For Johnny-Boy's sake.
(d) For Reva's sake.
4. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Talking to her minister.
(b) Old spiritual songs.
(c) Being in a pray group.
(d) Going to church.
5. What does Booker ask?
(a) Where she is hit.
(b) Where her son is.
(c) Who hit her.
(d) Why she is like this.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
2. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
3. What does Sue tell her friend?
4. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
5. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)