|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does one of the men take Sue?
(a) To the jail.
(b) To the ambulance.
(c) To the Sheriff.
2. What does Sue urge Reva to do?
(a) Go to her aunt's in a city far away.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) To go warn the communists.
(d) To cook up some cornbread for the stew.
3. What does Sue need to do?
(a) Inform other comrades to avoid the meeting.
(b) Get to the hospital.
(c) Go lie down.
(d) Get to her son and save him.
4. What does Sue's friend do?
(a) Asks to borrow a gun.
(b) Cleans Sue's wounds.
(c) Tells Sue the latest news about the Sheriff's activities.
5. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
(a) Tells them to leave.
(b) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
(c) Threatens to call the police.
(d) Asks them to sit down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What proves to be too much for Sue?
2. What does Sue learn?
3. What does Sue think is likely?
4. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
5. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)