|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
(a) Fall silent.
(b) Scream at her.
(c) Run out of the house.
(d) Breaks her window.
2. What race is the person standing over her?
3. Why does Sue protect her sons?
(a) Because they believe so strongly in what they're doing.
(b) Because she hates the Sheriff.
(c) Because they have threatened her.
(d) Because she believes as strongly as they do in the Communist ideals.
4. What prevents Sue from killing anyone else after the first shot(s)?
(a) She is tackled by some of the men.
(b) She has no more bullets.
(c) She is horrified at her actions.
(d) The gun misfires.
5. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
(a) He will soon be married.
(b) He will be shot and killed.
(c) She will soon be saying good-bye to him.
(d) He is going to bust his brother out of jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
2. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
3. What is the name of the person standing over her?
4. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
5. How does Sue feel towards white people?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)