|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He pulls a gun on her.
(b) He injects her with drugs.
(c) He continues to press her.
(d) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
2. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
(a) Because he hasn't finished stitching her head.
(b) Because she is still dizzy.
(c) Because she is already in trouble enough as it is.
(d) Because she is too weak.
3. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
(a) That she is going to die.
(b) That Booker is going to kill her.
(c) That she has been tricked by Booker.
(d) That she is going to be arrested.
4. Who does Sue kill?
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) The Sheriff and Booker.
(d) Her son.
5. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
(a) Life in prison.
(b) A charge of aiding and abetting.
(c) The death of her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is where the Sheriff takes her?
2. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
3. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
4. How does one man suggest she can save her son?
5. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)