|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny ask of his mother, Sue?
(a) To give the names to the Sheriff.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To leave.
(d) To pray for him.
2. Why does Sue want to wait for Booker?
(a) To appeal to his sense of honor.
(b) So he can see what he has done.
(c) To kill him so he can't reveal the names.
(d) To accuse him of lying.
3. What does Sue's friend do?
(a) Cleans Sue's wounds.
(c) Asks to borrow a gun.
(d) Tells Sue the latest news about the Sheriff's activities.
4. What does Reva ask about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If he fled the state.
(b) If he is really a communist.
(c) If he has come home.
(d) If he is still alive.
5. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Working too hard, but making good money.
(b) Not taking care of her family.
(c) Having a string of lovers.
(d) Losing people she loves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Sheriff ask Sue?
2. Who else arrives at the clearing?
3. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
4. What does Booker need in order to do what he offers to do?
5. By what is Sue consumed?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)