|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue need to do?
(a) Get to her son and save him.
(b) Go lie down.
(c) Inform other comrades to avoid the meeting.
(d) Get to the hospital.
2. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) That they have a date Saturday.
(c) That her father is looking for him.
(d) To keep his comrades away from her house.
3. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
(a) It will be full.
(b) It should be canceled.
(c) It will last all night.
(d) It should be interesting.
4. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
(a) The sheriff banging on the door.
(b) Johnny-Boy's footsteps.
(c) Reva screaming.
(d) A lynch mob.
5. When Sue continues to refuse to answer the Sheriff's questions, what does he do?
(a) He ties Sue up and begins systematic torture.
(b) He shoots Sue.
(c) He offers her money for the answers.
(d) He and his men leave the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
2. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
3. What does Sue learn?
4. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
5. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)