|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
(a) He will never have children.
(b) He has gotten too old.
(c) He will leave and not return.
(d) He is disobedient.
2. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her dead husband.
(c) Her father.
3. How does Sue feel about Reva?
(a) Is suspicious of her.
(b) Is afraid of her.
(c) Is wary of her.
(d) Likes and trusts her.
4. Where does Booker carry Sue?
(a) To his car.
(b) To the ambulance.
(c) Into the kitchen.
(d) Upstairs to the bedroom.
5. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
(a) Take off her wet shoes.
(b) Take a warm shower.
(c) Dry her hair.
(d) Make a cup of tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does she contemplate things?
2. Who else arrives at the clearing?
3. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
4. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
5. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)