|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue's friend do?
(a) Cleans Sue's wounds.
(b) Tells Sue the latest news about the Sheriff's activities.
(c) Asks to borrow a gun.
2. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
(b) Sullen since he is white.
(d) Sullen since he is a communist.
3. What does Sue repeat to the men?
(a) Tells them to leave.
(b) Asks them to sit down.
(c) Threatens to call the police.
(d) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
4. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Women from the church.
(b) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
(c) Reva and her father.
(d) Several white men.
5. How does Reva think things will turn out?
(a) She doesn't say.
(d) She has no idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
2. What does Johnny ask of his mother, Sue?
3. Is she able to remain strong?
4. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
5. What does Reva ask about Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)