|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue's friend want to know?
(a) Where the Sheriff is.
(b) Where Booker went.
(c) Where Johnny-Boy is.
(d) What happened to Sue.
2. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
(a) Yes because Johnny-Boy escaped before the Sheriff learns anything.
(b) Yes because Johnny-Boy dies before the Sheriff learns anything.
(c) No since Johnny-Boy is already in custody.
(d) No since the Sheriff already found Sue's black book.
3. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
(a) Sue hasn't finished his laundry yet.
(b) Reva stole some drugs.
(c) Johnny-Boy hit a car and left the scene.
(d) There's to be a party meeting.
4. How does Reva think things will turn out?
(a) She has no idea.
(c) She doesn't say.
5. How does Sue feel about Reva?
(a) Is suspicious of her.
(b) Is wary of her.
(c) Likes and trusts her.
(d) Is afraid of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
2. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
3. What does Sue see after she crosses the creek?
4. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
5. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)