|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue hide inside the sheet?
(a) The pitchfork.
(b) The garlic.
(c) The gun.
(d) The papers.
2. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Nothing; she is too injured.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Kill the Sheriff.
(d) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
3. What does Sue have to remain strong?
(a) For Johnny-Boy's sake.
(b) For the survival of the Communist party cell.
(c) For Reva's sake.
(d) She doesn't think she has to remain strong.
4. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) The dishes.
(c) Starts to iron again.
(d) More laundry.
5. About what is Sue uncertain?
(a) Whether it is a sin to kill herself.
(b) Whether they actually caught her son.
(c) What she would do if she got to the woods where Johnny is.
(d) If she could actually shoot someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
2. What is the Sheriff doing?
3. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
4. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
5. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)