|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sue begin to think the Communist Party's beginnings were like?
(a) The American Civil War.
(b) The Medieval Crusades.
(c) The sun shining after a week of rain.
(d) Jesus' Resurrection.
2. What does Sue's friend do?
(a) Tells Sue the latest news about the Sheriff's activities.
(c) Cleans Sue's wounds.
(d) Asks to borrow a gun.
3. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
(a) She learned a Communist meeting had been called.
(b) Her brother went into the hospital.
(c) Sug was supposed to be home yesterday.
(d) Her mother has been ill.
4. What is one thing Sue thinks about doing?
(a) Making Reva leave town.
(b) Killing herself.
(c) Searching for Johnny-Boy in the woods.
(d) Just going to bed and forgetting it all.
5. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sue feel about Reva?
2. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
3. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
4. What does Sue retrieve there?
5. What does Booker ask?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)