|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue hide inside the sheet?
(a) The gun.
(b) The pitchfork.
(c) The papers.
(d) The garlic.
2. What does Sue tell her friend?
(a) That Booker is contacting party members.
(b) That Johnny-Boy has been arrested.
(d) That the Sheriff is arresting her other son.
3. What does Sue have to remain strong?
(a) She doesn't think she has to remain strong.
(b) For Johnny-Boy's sake.
(c) For Reva's sake.
(d) For the survival of the Communist party cell.
4. What does Sue see after she crosses the creek?
(a) Lights in the woods.
(c) A full moon.
(d) A dozen cop cars with their blue lights flashing.
5. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue urge Reva to do?
2. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
3. Who are the people in Sue's house?
4. About what is Sue certain?
5. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)