|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
(a) He is there to arrest her.
(b) He is there to help her.
(c) He is there to arrest Johnny-Boy.
(d) He has brought Sug home.
2. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
(a) No since Johnny-Boy is already in custody.
(b) Yes because Johnny-Boy escaped before the Sheriff learns anything.
(c) No since the Sheriff already found Sue's black book.
(d) Yes because Johnny-Boy dies before the Sheriff learns anything.
3. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Reva and her father.
(b) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
(c) Women from the church.
(d) Several white men.
4. How does one man suggest she can save her son?
(a) To have him tell the Sheriff the names.
(b) To tell the Sheriff the names.
(c) To kill the Sheriff first.
(d) To kill her son first.
5. Who does Sue kill?
(b) Her son.
(c) The Sheriff and Booker.
(d) The Sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue need to do?
2. Why does Sue protect her sons?
3. What does Sue tell the men the reason is for her being there?
4. What does Booker ask?
5. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)