|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) Johnny-Boy's room.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
2. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If they need to look for him they will arrest him.
(b) They don't say anything.
(c) If they need to look for him they will still find him.
(d) If they need to look for him they will kill him.
3. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Old spiritual songs.
(b) Being in a pray group.
(c) Talking to her minister.
(d) Going to church.
4. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
(a) In case he needs to leave town.
(b) So he can take Reva on a date.
(c) So he can eat when out and about.
(d) So he can buy a car.
5. What does the Sheriff tell Sue?
(a) He's glad she's come to her senses.
(b) She is next after her son is dead.
(c) That she won't need the sheet because her son is going to prison not dying.
(d) She can't have her son's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sue thinking about when she is alone in the kitchen?
2. What does Sue become aware of in the clearing?
3. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
4. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
5. What does Sue's friend want to know?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)