|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
(b) He continues to press her.
(c) He pulls a gun on her.
(d) He injects her with drugs.
2. What happens to Sue after question #76?
(a) She goes to jail.
(b) She is raped.
(c) She falls to the floor.
(d) She goes to bed.
3. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
(a) Lets him outside.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Calls him a liar.
4. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
(a) He is a liar and a fraud.
(b) He has no warrant.
(c) She doubts his sincerity.
(d) She appreciates his help.
5. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
(a) He is at Reva's house.
(b) Something terrible has happened to him.
(c) He's in love with Reva.
(d) Reva's father hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Sue from killing anyone else after the first shot(s)?
2. What does Sue have to remain strong?
3. Why does Sue want to wait for Booker?
4. What is the name of the woods where her son is?
5. What race is the person standing over her?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)