|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Sue thinks about doing?
(a) Searching for Johnny-Boy in the woods.
(b) Making Reva leave town.
(c) Just going to bed and forgetting it all.
(d) Killing herself.
2. What does the Sheriff threaten to do if Sue does not talk to her son?
(a) Split his eardrums.
(b) Split her eardrums.
(c) Go after her other son.
(d) Shoot him.
3. Why does Sue want to wait for Booker?
(a) So he can see what he has done.
(b) To appeal to his sense of honor.
(c) To kill him so he can't reveal the names.
(d) To accuse him of lying.
4. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Having a string of lovers.
(b) Not taking care of her family.
(c) Losing people she loves.
(d) Working too hard, but making good money.
5. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
(a) Tells her that he'll be back with her son's corpse.
(c) Tells her she's under arrest.
(d) Kicks her in the head and stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what is Sue freed?
2. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
3. Who do the men decide to kill?
4. How does Sue feel about Reva?
5. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)