|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What probably sustains Sue?
(a) Her belief in right and wrong.
(b) Her determination.
(c) Her iron will.
(d) Her Christian faith.
2. What does Sue not trust Booker?
(a) Because of his race.
(b) Because he is young.
(c) Because he is ambitious.
(d) Because he is new to the party.
3. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
(a) Reva's father killing Johnny-Boy.
(b) Being beaten by the sheriff.
(c) Sug being hung.
(d) Losing her son.
4. What does the Sheriff ask Sue?
(a) For the names of the comrades again.
(b) Nothing else.
(c) If Sue plans to go to the devil tonight.
(d) If she wants hit again.
5. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
(a) That she is going to die.
(b) That she is going to be arrested.
(c) That Booker is going to kill her.
(d) That she has been tricked by Booker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
2. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
3. Why does Sue want to wait for Booker?
4. By what is Sue consumed?
5. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)