|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the meeting scheduled?
(a) The morning.
(b) The next night.
(c) Three days hence.
(d) Later that night.
2. What is Sue certain her son will not do?
(a) Say goodbye to her in his pain.
(b) Be a martyr.
(c) Give up the names.
(d) Live whether or not he gives the names.
3. What does Sue think is likely?
(a) That the Communists lied to her.
(b) That she'll never see either of her sons again.
(c) That her grandchildren will be put up for adoption.
(d) That she'll be killed by the Sheriff.
4. How does Reva respond to Sue's comment about Johnny-Boy?
(a) She is pleased.
(b) She is puzzled.
(c) She is sad.
(d) She is angry.
5. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) After he wakes up and eats.
(c) The day before the meeting.
(d) While he eats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booker again ask Sue?
2. What does Sue repeat to the men?
3. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
4. What does Sue urge Reva to do?
5. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)