|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
(a) Being beaten by the sheriff.
(b) Losing her son.
(c) Sug being hung.
(d) Reva's father killing Johnny-Boy.
2. What is the Sheriff doing?
(a) Filling out an arrest warrent for Sue.
(c) Answering questions to the FBI agent.
(d) Questioning Johnny-Boy.
3. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
(a) Vocational school.
4. What does the Sheriff ask Sue?
(a) Nothing else.
(b) If she wants hit again.
(c) If Sue plans to go to the devil tonight.
(d) For the names of the comrades again.
5. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(b) Washing clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sue huddle?
2. What does Sue repeat to the men?
3. What is Sue certain her son will not do?
4. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
5. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)