|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sue earn her living?
(a) Sewing clothes.
(b) By washing and ironing other people's laundry.
(c) Cleaning houses.
(d) Serving in the school's cafeteria.
2. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
(a) That her father is looking for him.
(b) To keep his comrades away from her house.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That they have a date Saturday.
3. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
(a) Comes back to the house and hits her.
(b) Gives her an obscene gesture.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Comes back to the house and shoots her.
4. What does Booker again ask Sue?
(a) If he can't take her to the hospital.
(b) If she wants him to rescue her son.
(c) If she wants him to contact the FBI.
(d) For names of the party members.
5. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As communist or not.
(b) As rich or poor.
(c) As black or white.
(d) As young or old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the people in Sue's house?
2. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
3. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
4. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
5. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)