|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue not trust Booker?
(a) Because he is young.
(b) Because he is ambitious.
(c) Because of his race.
(d) Because he is new to the party.
2. What is the Sheriff doing?
(a) Filling out an arrest warrent for Sue.
(b) Questioning Johnny-Boy.
(c) Answering questions to the FBI agent.
3. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) The dishes.
(c) Starts to iron again.
(d) More laundry.
4. By what is Sue consumed?
(a) Bitter knowledge.
(b) Bitter pride.
(c) Forgiveness for the Sheriff.
(d) Tolerance for the ignorant Sheriff.
5. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Losing people she loves.
(b) Working too hard, but making good money.
(c) Having a string of lovers.
(d) Not taking care of her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
2. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
3. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
4. What does Sue feel in her face?
5. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)