|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booker do to Sue's head?
(a) Gets her a wet cloth for it.
(b) Bandages it.
(c) Stitches it up.
(d) Washes it.
2. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
(a) That her son is not attending the meeting.
(b) That they have canceled the meeting.
(c) She refuses to tell him anything.
(d) That the location is going to be moved every hour.
3. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
(a) To return home.
(b) To stare in silence.
(c) To say again.
(d) To argue about principle.
4. Who is Booker?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) Sue's youngest son.
(c) One of the newest party members.
(d) A neighbor.
5. What did Sue begin to think the Communist Party's beginnings were like?
(a) The sun shining after a week of rain.
(b) The American Civil War.
(c) Jesus' Resurrection.
(d) The Medieval Crusades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
2. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
3. What is she told after she speaks to the sheriff?
4. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
5. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)