|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Booker carry Sue?
(a) To his car.
(b) Into the kitchen.
(c) Upstairs to the bedroom.
(d) To the ambulance.
2. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
(a) It should be interesting.
(b) It will be full.
(c) It will last all night.
(d) It should be canceled.
3. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
(a) To make the party grow and become strong.
(b) So he could get outside help.
(c) To spread out the meeting places.
(d) To collect more dues.
4. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
(a) Iron them.
(b) Fold them.
(c) Mend them.
(d) Wash them.
5. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Kill the Sheriff.
(c) Nothing; she is too injured.
(d) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
2. How does Sue earn her living?
3. What is likely to happen if people show up at the meeting?
4. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
5. What happens to Sue after question #76?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)