|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
(a) She doesn't have an opinion.
(b) One of the new white people.
(d) Reva's father.
2. What is she told after she speaks to the sheriff?
(a) To remember she's talking to white people.
(b) To fix them food.
(c) To listen and shut up.
(d) That she is under arrest.
3. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
(a) By saying he is a coward.
(b) By saying he never did have any guts.
(c) By saying she will kill his family if he kills hers.
(d) By saying he was unable to get what he came for.
4. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
5. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
(a) He is irresponsible.
(b) He will probably move away soon.
(c) He has to continue his work for the party.
(d) He and his father are very much alike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booker do to Sue's head?
2. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
3. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
4. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
5. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)