|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Booker learn the names of the party member?
(a) He says and name and Sue responds.
(b) He goes to the meeting.
(c) He finds her address book.
(d) He calls Sue's contact.
2. What does Sue repeat to the men?
(a) Threatens to call the police.
(b) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
(c) Tells them to leave.
(d) Asks them to sit down.
3. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
(a) Her sister, Ethel.
(c) Her dead husband.
(d) Her grandmother.
4. What does Booker need in order to do what he offers to do?
(a) A gun.
(b) Names of the contacts.
(c) Some money for the doctor.
(d) Knowledge as to the whereabouts of one of her sons.
5. What does Booker ask?
(a) Why she is like this.
(b) Who hit her.
(c) Where she is hit.
(d) Where her son is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
2. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
3. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
4. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
5. What does Sue think the person in her house wants?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)