|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
(a) The discrimination towards black people.
(b) The pain in her body.
(c) Her sons' behavior.
(d) Her husband's illness.
2. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's with Reva.
(b) When he's fishing.
(c) When he's in school.
(d) When he's working for the party.
3. By what is Sue consumed?
(a) Forgiveness for the Sheriff.
(b) Bitter pride.
(c) Tolerance for the ignorant Sheriff.
(d) Bitter knowledge.
4. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
(a) Her friends will all be killed.
(c) Her son will now be spared.
(d) Her son will be killed.
5. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
(a) Eats dinner.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Takes off his shoes and lights his pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
2. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
3. How does Sue feel towards white people?
4. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
5. From what is Sue freed?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)