|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Sue proud?
(a) Of the way she does not scream when hit.
(b) Of her son.
(c) Of her defiance, pride and strength.
(d) Of the way her home was clean and neat.
2. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
3. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
(a) Being beaten by the sheriff.
(b) Reva's father killing Johnny-Boy.
(c) Sug being hung.
(d) Losing her son.
4. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
(a) Makes some tear.
(b) Has a drink.
(c) Stands in the doorway and watches her.
(d) Goes to bed.
5. When is the meeting scheduled?
(a) The morning.
(b) The next night.
(c) Later that night.
(d) Three days hence.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sue continues to refuse to answer the Sheriff's questions, what does he do?
2. What does Booker need in order to do what he offers to do?
3. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
4. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
5. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)