|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Booker?
(a) Sue's youngest son.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) One of the newest party members.
2. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(b) When she can't hear his foot steps.
(c) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(d) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
3. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(b) For breaking the drug store's window.
(c) For talking back to the sheriff.
(d) For raping a college student.
4. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
(a) It should be interesting.
(b) It will last all night.
(c) It will be full.
(d) It should be canceled.
5. Of what is Sue proud?
(a) Of the way her home was clean and neat.
(b) Of her defiance, pride and strength.
(c) Of the way she does not scream when hit.
(d) Of her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
2. How does Sue feel about Reva?
3. What does Booker offer to do?
4. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
5. What does Sue repeat to the men?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)