|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He pulls a gun on her.
(b) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
(c) He continues to press her.
(d) He injects her with drugs.
2. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
3. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(b) Washing clothes.
4. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
(b) Her dead husband.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her sister, Ethel.
5. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
(a) A hard work ethic.
(b) A strong faith in Jesus.
(c) A hatred of whites.
(d) A desire to find a good husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
2. What does Booker again ask Sue?
3. What does Booker do to Sue's head?
4. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
5. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)