|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
(a) Puts his shoes back on.
(b) Reads the paper.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Watches television.
2. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
(a) Starts more laundry.
(b) Irons Johnny-Boy's shirts.
(c) Goes to her bedroom.
(d) Drinks a cup of coffee.
3. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
(a) He is sleeping in his bedroom.
(b) They will have to find him.
(c) He has left town.
(d) She doesn't know.
4. When Sue continues to refuse to answer the Sheriff's questions, what does he do?
(a) He ties Sue up and begins systematic torture.
(b) He offers her money for the answers.
(c) He and his men leave the house.
(d) He shoots Sue.
5. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
(a) Asks them to leave.
(b) Makes them tea.
(c) Sits at the kitchen table.
(d) Heats up her iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is likely to happen if people show up at the meeting?
2. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
3. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
4. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
5. What does Sue need to do?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)