|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
(a) Her son will now be spared.
(b) Her son will be killed.
(d) Her friends will all be killed.
2. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
(a) Because she is already in trouble enough as it is.
(b) Because she is too weak.
(c) Because he hasn't finished stitching her head.
(d) Because she is still dizzy.
3. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
(a) Threatens to call the police.
(b) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
(c) Tells them to leave.
(d) Asks them to sit down.
4. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
5. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
(a) He thinks she is wrong about the party.
(b) He loves her deeply.
(c) He thinks she is too religious.
(d) He is irritated by her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
2. What did Sue begin to think the Communist Party's beginnings were like?
3. What is likely to happen if people show up at the meeting?
4. Where does Booker carry Sue?
5. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)