|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue think the person in her house wants?
(a) To bring her some food.
(b) To find Reva.
(c) To find Johnny-Boy.
(d) To drop off some laundry.
2. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
(a) Her mother.
3. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
(a) He will leave and not return.
(b) He is disobedient.
(c) He will never have children.
(d) He has gotten too old.
4. What does Sue repeat to the men?
(a) Tells them to leave.
(b) Threatens to call the police.
(c) Asks them to sit down.
(d) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
5. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
(b) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(c) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(d) When she can't hear his foot steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
2. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
3. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
4. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
5. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)