|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He defends his actions.
(b) He calls her a liar.
(c) He agrees with her.
(d) He asks her what he should do.
2. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
(a) Her husband's illness.
(b) Her sons' behavior.
(c) The discrimination towards black people.
(d) The pain in her body.
3. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
(d) Vocational school.
4. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
(b) Nothing; she is too injured.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Kill the Sheriff.
5. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
(b) Tells her she's under arrest.
(c) Kicks her in the head and stomach.
(d) Tells her that he'll be back with her son's corpse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Booker learn the names of the party member?
2. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
3. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
4. What does Sue repeat to the men?
5. How does Sue feel towards white people?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)