|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sue feel the way she does about Booker's offer?
(a) She knows she can't do it.
(b) She thinks he is manipulating her.
(c) She wonders if the others will be ok with it.
(d) She isn't sure she can trust him.
2. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Comes back to the house and hits her.
(c) Comes back to the house and shoots her.
(d) Gives her an obscene gesture.
3. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Puts his shoes back on.
(c) Watches television.
(d) Reads the paper.
4. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
(a) She refuses to tell him anything.
(b) That her son is not attending the meeting.
(c) That the location is going to be moved every hour.
(d) That they have canceled the meeting.
5. What does Booker again ask Sue?
(a) If she wants him to contact the FBI.
(b) If she wants him to rescue her son.
(c) For names of the party members.
(d) If he can't take her to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
2. What does Sue feel in her face?
3. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
4. How does Sue earn her living?
5. What does Booker offer to do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)