|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ironic about Sue's encounter with Booker versus that with the Sheriff?
(a) She trusts a layman rather than the law.
(b) She is weak in the encounter with Booker.
(c) She is just as strong-willed in both encounters.
2. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) Johnny-Boy's room.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
3. What does Sue feel in her face?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) Water from the tea pot.
(c) A burlap sack.
(d) Left over greens from dinner.
4. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
(a) In the FBI office.
(b) Back at the station.
(c) In the woods.
5. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
(a) He is there to arrest her.
(b) He is there to help her.
(c) He is there to arrest Johnny-Boy.
(d) He has brought Sug home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
2. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
3. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
4. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
5. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)