|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
(a) She refuses to tell him anything.
(b) That her son is not attending the meeting.
(c) That they have canceled the meeting.
(d) That the location is going to be moved every hour.
2. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For breaking the drug store's window.
(b) For raping a college student.
(c) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(d) For talking back to the sheriff.
3. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Talking to her minister.
(b) Old spiritual songs.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Being in a pray group.
4. When Sue continues to refuse to answer the Sheriff's questions, what does he do?
(a) He ties Sue up and begins systematic torture.
(b) He and his men leave the house.
(c) He offers her money for the answers.
(d) He shoots Sue.
5. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
(a) Because she is already in trouble enough as it is.
(b) Because he hasn't finished stitching her head.
(c) Because she is too weak.
(d) Because she is still dizzy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
2. When is the meeting scheduled?
3. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
4. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
5. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)