|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
(a) To keep his comrades away from her house.
(b) That they have a date Saturday.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That her father is looking for him.
2. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
(d) Vocational school.
3. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He asks her what he should do.
(b) He calls her a liar.
(c) He agrees with her.
(d) He defends his actions.
4. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He injects her with drugs.
(b) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
(c) He continues to press her.
(d) He pulls a gun on her.
5. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
(a) Where Reva is.
(b) Where she keeps the money for the party.
(c) Where Sug is.
(d) Where Johnny-Boy is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
2. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
3. What does Booker need in order to do what he offers to do?
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
5. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)