|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Kill the Sheriff.
(b) Nothing; she is too injured.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
2. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(a) Some flowers he picked.
(b) Money for the canceled meeting.
(c) His laundry from last week.
3. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
(a) Sug being hung.
(b) Losing her son.
(c) Reva's father killing Johnny-Boy.
(d) Being beaten by the sheriff.
4. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
(a) To spread out the meeting places.
(b) To make the party grow and become strong.
(c) To collect more dues.
(d) So he could get outside help.
5. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
(a) Make a cup of tea.
(b) Take off her wet shoes.
(c) Dry her hair.
(d) Take a warm shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
2. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
3. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
4. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
5. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)