|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
(b) Working at the gas station.
(c) Tending to a foaling mare.
(d) Notifying others of a meeting.
2. What does Sue need to do?
(a) Go lie down.
(b) Get to her son and save him.
(c) Get to the hospital.
(d) Inform other comrades to avoid the meeting.
3. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For raping a college student.
(b) For breaking the drug store's window.
(c) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(d) For talking back to the sheriff.
4. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
(a) Stands in the doorway and watches her.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Has a drink.
(d) Makes some tear.
5. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) Goes for a walk.
(b) Brings him a pillow.
(c) Puts away his supper.
(d) Goes to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
2. What race is the person standing over her?
3. When Sue continues to refuse to answer the Sheriff's questions, what does he do?
4. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
5. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)