|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
(a) Call her sister in Ohio.
(b) Have a glass of whiskey.
(c) Read the Bible.
(d) Concentrate on work.
2. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's working for the party.
(b) When he's with Reva.
(c) When he's in school.
(d) When he's fishing.
3. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
(a) Her name being called.
4. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
(a) Reva's father.
(c) One of the new white people.
(d) She doesn't have an opinion.
5. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
(a) Watches television.
(b) Sings a song she learned from her mother.
(c) Goes into town.
(d) Reads the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
2. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
3. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
4. What does Booker offer to do?
5. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)