|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sue protect her sons?
(a) Because she hates the Sheriff.
(b) Because they believe so strongly in what they're doing.
(c) Because she believes as strongly as they do in the Communist ideals.
(d) Because they have threatened her.
2. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He raped her.
(b) He was looking for her.
(c) He was at her home that night.
(d) He killed Reva's father.
3. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
(a) She doesn't have an opinion.
(b) One of the new white people.
(d) Reva's father.
4. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
(a) He is there to help her.
(b) He is there to arrest Johnny-Boy.
(c) He has brought Sug home.
(d) He is there to arrest her.
5. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
(a) Taking care of her sons.
(b) White people's laws.
(c) Winnning the lottery.
(d) Staying alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
2. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
3. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
4. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
5. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)