|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) His pipe drops to the floor.
(b) Lightning hits the house.
(c) He starts to snore.
(d) Reva comes back.
2. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
(a) She spits in his face.
(b) She doesn't respond.
(c) She says she doesn't know.
(d) She begins to cry.
3. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
(a) Scream at her.
(b) Breaks her window.
(c) Fall silent.
(d) Run out of the house.
4. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) The dishes.
(c) Starts to iron again.
(d) More laundry.
5. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(b) After he wakes up and eats.
(c) While he eats.
(d) The day before the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
2. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
3. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
4. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
5. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)