|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
(a) Heats up her iron.
(b) Makes them tea.
(c) Asks them to leave.
(d) Sits at the kitchen table.
2. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(c) Washing clothes.
3. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Old spiritual songs.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Talking to her minister.
(d) Being in a pray group.
4. What does Sue feel in her face?
(a) Water from the tea pot.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A burlap sack.
(d) Left over greens from dinner.
5. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
(a) A charge of aiding and abetting.
(b) The death of her son.
(c) Life in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
2. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
3. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
4. What happens to Sue after question #76?
5. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)