|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
(a) They don't say anything.
(b) If they need to look for him they will kill him.
(c) If they need to look for him they will still find him.
(d) If they need to look for him they will arrest him.
2. What does Sue think the person in her house wants?
(a) To find Johnny-Boy.
(b) To find Reva.
(c) To drop off some laundry.
(d) To bring her some food.
3. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is warm, but cloudy.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is sunny.
4. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
(a) Threatens to call the police.
(b) Tells them to leave.
(c) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
(d) Asks them to sit down.
5. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(b) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
(c) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(d) When she can't hear his foot steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
2. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
3. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
4. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
5. What happens to Sue after question #76?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)