|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
(a) She doesn't know.
(b) He has left town.
(c) They will have to find him.
(d) He is sleeping in his bedroom.
2. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
(a) Johnny-Boy hit a car and left the scene.
(b) Reva stole some drugs.
(c) There's to be a party meeting.
(d) Sue hasn't finished his laundry yet.
3. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
(a) Being beaten by the sheriff.
(b) Sug being hung.
(c) Losing her son.
(d) Reva's father killing Johnny-Boy.
4. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
(a) That her father is looking for him.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That they have a date Saturday.
(d) To keep his comrades away from her house.
5. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(b) For talking back to the sheriff.
(c) For breaking the drug store's window.
(d) For raping a college student.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
2. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
3. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
4. What happens to Sue after question #76?
5. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)