|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Having a string of lovers.
(b) Losing people she loves.
(c) Not taking care of her family.
(d) Working too hard, but making good money.
2. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
(a) Shoots him with her shotgun.
(b) Calls the FBI.
(c) Yells after him and tells him what he wants to know.
(d) Yells after him to taunt him.
3. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If they need to look for him they will still find him.
(b) They don't say anything.
(c) If they need to look for him they will kill him.
(d) If they need to look for him they will arrest him.
4. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Watch him disappear into the night.
(d) Throws his clothes into the yard.
5. What does Sue repeat to the men?
(a) Tells them to leave.
(b) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
(c) Asks them to sit down.
(d) Threatens to call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
2. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
3. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
4. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
5. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)