|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
2. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
(a) So he can take Reva on a date.
(b) So he can buy a car.
(c) So he can eat when out and about.
(d) In case he needs to leave town.
3. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
(a) It will be full.
(b) It should be interesting.
(c) It will last all night.
(d) It should be canceled.
4. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
(a) She appreciates his help.
(b) He has no warrant.
(c) She doubts his sincerity.
(d) He is a liar and a fraud.
5. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
(a) A desire to find a good husband.
(b) A hard work ethic.
(c) A strong faith in Jesus.
(d) A hatred of whites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
2. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
3. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
4. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
5. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)