|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
(a) More laundry.
(b) The dishes.
(c) Starts to iron again.
(d) Goes to bed.
2. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
(a) He is irritated by her.
(b) He thinks she is wrong about the party.
(c) He loves her deeply.
(d) He thinks she is too religious.
3. Why does Sue protect her sons?
(a) Because they believe so strongly in what they're doing.
(b) Because she hates the Sheriff.
(c) Because they have threatened her.
(d) Because she believes as strongly as they do in the Communist ideals.
4. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
5. What did Sue begin to think the Communist Party's beginnings were like?
(a) Jesus' Resurrection.
(b) The Medieval Crusades.
(c) The sun shining after a week of rain.
(d) The American Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
2. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
3. What does Sue repeat to the men?
4. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
5. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)