|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
(a) Sews Johnny-Boy's jacket.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Has a bottle of beer.
(d) Fixes Johnny-Boy's dinner.
2. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
(a) Takes off his shoes and lights his pipe.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Eats dinner.
3. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
4. What does Sue think the person in her house wants?
(a) To find Johnny-Boy.
(b) To find Reva.
(c) To drop off some laundry.
(d) To bring her some food.
5. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
(a) He thinks she is wrong about the party.
(b) He is irritated by her.
(c) He loves her deeply.
(d) He thinks she is too religious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is she told after she speaks to the sheriff?
2. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
3. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
4. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
5. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)