|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
(a) Starts to cry.
(b) Packs him a lunch.
(c) Walks him to the door.
(d) Tries to stop him.
2. Of what is Sue proud?
(a) Of her defiance, pride and strength.
(b) Of the way her home was clean and neat.
(c) Of her son.
(d) Of the way she does not scream when hit.
3. What does Sue feel in her face?
(a) A burlap sack.
(b) Left over greens from dinner.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) Water from the tea pot.
4. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(b) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(c) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
(d) When she can't hear his foot steps.
5. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
(a) Winnning the lottery.
(b) Staying alive.
(c) Taking care of her sons.
(d) White people's laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
2. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
3. When Sue continues to refuse to answer the Sheriff's questions, what does he do?
4. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
5. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)