|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
2. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
(a) So he can eat when out and about.
(b) So he can buy a car.
(c) So he can take Reva on a date.
(d) In case he needs to leave town.
3. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Takes off his shoes and lights his pipe.
(d) Eats dinner.
4. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
(a) She doesn't have an opinion.
(b) Reva's father.
(c) One of the new white people.
5. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
(c) No different than before.
(d) More difficult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
2. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
3. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
4. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
5. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)