|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
(a) Dry her hair.
(b) Make a cup of tea.
(c) Take a warm shower.
(d) Take off her wet shoes.
2. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
3. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her dead husband.
(d) Her mother.
4. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
(a) Her dead husband.
(c) Her sister, Ethel.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
(a) To argue about principle.
(b) To say again.
(c) To stare in silence.
(d) To return home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
2. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
3. What does Sue feel in her face?
4. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
5. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)