|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
(a) No different than before.
(d) More difficult.
2. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(b) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(c) When she can't hear his foot steps.
(d) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
3. Why does Sue protect her sons?
(a) Because they believe so strongly in what they're doing.
(b) Because she believes as strongly as they do in the Communist ideals.
(c) Because they have threatened her.
(d) Because she hates the Sheriff.
4. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
(a) Who will attend.
(b) What time it's to start.
(c) Why they are having a meeting.
(d) Where it will be held.
5. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
(a) He has to continue his work for the party.
(b) He and his father are very much alike.
(c) He will probably move away soon.
(d) He is irresponsible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
2. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
3. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
4. What happens to Sue after question #76?
5. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)