|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
(a) Her husband's illness.
(b) The pain in her body.
(c) Her sons' behavior.
(d) The discrimination towards black people.
2. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
(a) Reva stole some drugs.
(b) Sue hasn't finished his laundry yet.
(c) There's to be a party meeting.
(d) Johnny-Boy hit a car and left the scene.
3. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He raped her.
(b) He was at her home that night.
(c) He killed Reva's father.
(d) He was looking for her.
4. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(b) Money for the canceled meeting.
(c) Some flowers he picked.
(d) His laundry from last week.
5. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
(a) Read the Bible.
(b) Have a glass of whiskey.
(c) Concentrate on work.
(d) Call her sister in Ohio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
2. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
3. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
4. What happens to Sue after question #76?
5. Of what is Sue proud?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)