|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She says she doesn't know.
(c) She spits in his face.
(d) She doesn't respond.
2. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
(a) Read the Bible.
(b) Call her sister in Ohio.
(c) Have a glass of whiskey.
(d) Concentrate on work.
3. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
(c) Vocational school.
4. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Talking to her minister.
(b) Old spiritual songs.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Being in a pray group.
5. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He calls her a liar.
(b) He agrees with her.
(c) He asks her what he should do.
(d) He defends his actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
2. How does Sue feel about Reva?
3. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
4. What does Sue repeat to the men?
5. Of what is Sue proud?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)