|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue feel in her face?
(a) A burlap sack.
(b) Water from the tea pot.
(c) Left over greens from dinner.
(d) A mosquito.
2. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
(a) Something terrible has happened to him.
(b) He's in love with Reva.
(c) He is at Reva's house.
(d) Reva's father hates him.
3. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Watch him disappear into the night.
(d) Throws his clothes into the yard.
4. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(b) For breaking the drug store's window.
(c) For raping a college student.
(d) For talking back to the sheriff.
5. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He was looking for her.
(b) He raped her.
(c) He killed Reva's father.
(d) He was at her home that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
2. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
3. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
4. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
5. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)