|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) The day before the meeting.
(b) While he eats.
(c) After he wakes up and eats.
2. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For raping a college student.
(b) For breaking the drug store's window.
(c) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(d) For talking back to the sheriff.
3. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) Brings him a pillow.
(b) Puts away his supper.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Goes to bed.
4. What does Sue feel in her face?
(a) Water from the tea pot.
(b) Left over greens from dinner.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A burlap sack.
5. How does Sue earn her living?
(a) By washing and ironing other people's laundry.
(b) Cleaning houses.
(c) Sewing clothes.
(d) Serving in the school's cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
2. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
3. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
4. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
5. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)