|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
2. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
(a) Takes a walk.
(b) Feeds the dog.
(c) Keeps ironing.
(d) Has a cup of coffee at the table.
3. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
(a) He has no warrant.
(b) He is a liar and a fraud.
(c) She doubts his sincerity.
(d) She appreciates his help.
4. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
(a) Scream at her.
(b) Breaks her window.
(c) Fall silent.
(d) Run out of the house.
5. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
2. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
3. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
4. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
5. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)