|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
(a) He kicks her in the shin.
(b) He handcuffs her.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He slaps her in the face.
2. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(c) Washing clothes.
3. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Having a string of lovers.
(b) Losing people she loves.
(c) Not taking care of her family.
(d) Working too hard, but making good money.
4. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is warm, but cloudy.
(c) It is sunny.
(d) It is snowing.
5. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
(a) Mend them.
(b) Wash them.
(c) Iron them.
(d) Fold them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
2. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
3. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
4. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
5. Who are the people in Sue's house?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)