|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
(a) Fixes Johnny-Boy's dinner.
(b) Has a bottle of beer.
(c) Sews Johnny-Boy's jacket.
(d) Goes to bed.
2. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(a) Some flowers he picked.
(b) His laundry from last week.
(c) Money for the canceled meeting.
3. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
(a) Goes into town.
(b) Watches television.
(c) Sings a song she learned from her mother.
(d) Reads the Bible.
4. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
(a) The dishes.
(b) Starts to iron again.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) More laundry.
5. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
(a) He shouldn't have joined.
(b) He didn't bring in enough older people.
(c) He didn't get outside help.
(d) He let too many whites in too fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
2. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
3. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
4. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
5. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)