|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Takes off his shoes and lights his pipe.
(c) Eats dinner.
(d) Takes a shower.
2. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
(b) No different than before.
(c) More difficult.
3. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
(d) Vocational school.
4. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
(a) He loves her deeply.
(b) He thinks she is wrong about the party.
(c) He is irritated by her.
(d) He thinks she is too religious.
5. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
2. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
3. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
4. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
5. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)