|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
(a) She will soon be saying good-bye to him.
(b) He is going to bust his brother out of jail.
(c) He will soon be married.
(d) He will be shot and killed.
2. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As black or white.
(b) As young or old.
(c) As rich or poor.
(d) As communist or not.
3. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
(a) The dishes.
(b) Starts to iron again.
(c) More laundry.
(d) Goes to bed.
4. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
(a) Watches television.
(b) Sings a song she learned from her mother.
(c) Reads the Bible.
(d) Goes into town.
5. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) Throws his clothes into the yard.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Watch him disappear into the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
2. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
3. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
4. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
5. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)