|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
(a) It should be interesting.
(b) It will last all night.
(c) It should be canceled.
(d) It will be full.
2. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
(a) He will probably move away soon.
(b) He has to continue his work for the party.
(c) He and his father are very much alike.
(d) He is irresponsible.
3. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
(a) Watches television.
(b) Sings a song she learned from her mother.
(c) Goes into town.
(d) Reads the Bible.
4. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(a) Some flowers he picked.
(c) Money for the canceled meeting.
(d) His laundry from last week.
5. What did Sue begin to think the Communist Party's beginnings were like?
(a) The sun shining after a week of rain.
(b) Jesus' Resurrection.
(c) The American Civil War.
(d) The Medieval Crusades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
2. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
3. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
4. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
5. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)