|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) That the sheriff knows about it.
(b) That she will attend.
(c) She doesn't mention the meeting.
(d) That the place will have to be moved.
2. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
(c) More difficult.
(d) No different than before.
3. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) Brings him a pillow.
(b) Puts away his supper.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Goes to bed.
4. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
(a) Watches television.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Reads the paper.
(d) Puts his shoes back on.
5. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
(a) In case he needs to leave town.
(b) So he can buy a car.
(c) So he can eat when out and about.
(d) So he can take Reva on a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
2. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
3. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
4. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
5. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)