|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
(a) Walks him to the door.
(b) Starts to cry.
(c) Tries to stop him.
(d) Packs him a lunch.
2. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
(a) So he can eat when out and about.
(b) In case he needs to leave town.
(c) So he can take Reva on a date.
(d) So he can buy a car.
3. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Reads the paper.
(c) Puts his shoes back on.
(d) Watches television.
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) She doesn't mention the meeting.
(b) That she will attend.
(c) That the place will have to be moved.
(d) That the sheriff knows about it.
5. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
(a) Call her sister in Ohio.
(b) Have a glass of whiskey.
(c) Read the Bible.
(d) Concentrate on work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
2. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
3. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
4. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
5. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)