|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
(a) The dishes.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) More laundry.
(d) Starts to iron again.
2. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
(a) He is disobedient.
(b) He has gotten too old.
(c) He will never have children.
(d) He will leave and not return.
3. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
(a) He is going to bust his brother out of jail.
(b) He will soon be married.
(c) He will be shot and killed.
(d) She will soon be saying good-bye to him.
4. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
(a) Her sons' behavior.
(b) The pain in her body.
(c) The discrimination towards black people.
(d) Her husband's illness.
5. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
(a) So he can take Reva on a date.
(b) So he can eat when out and about.
(c) So he can buy a car.
(d) In case he needs to leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
2. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
3. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
4. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
5. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)