|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(a) His laundry from last week.
(b) Some flowers he picked.
(c) Money for the canceled meeting.
2. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
(a) Reads the Bible.
(b) Goes into town.
(c) Sings a song she learned from her mother.
(d) Watches television.
3. How does Sue feel about Reva?
(a) Is wary of her.
(b) Is afraid of her.
(c) Is suspicious of her.
(d) Likes and trusts her.
4. How does Sue earn her living?
(a) Sewing clothes.
(b) Serving in the school's cafeteria.
(c) By washing and ironing other people's laundry.
(d) Cleaning houses.
5. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
(a) Make a cup of tea.
(b) Take off her wet shoes.
(c) Take a warm shower.
(d) Dry her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
2. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
3. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
4. How does Sue feel towards white people?
5. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)