|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
(a) So he can take Reva on a date.
(b) So he can buy a car.
(c) In case he needs to leave town.
(d) So he can eat when out and about.
2. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As rich or poor.
(b) As young or old.
(c) As black or white.
(d) As communist or not.
3. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
(c) Her mother.
4. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
(a) Makes some tear.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Stands in the doorway and watches her.
(d) Has a drink.
5. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
(a) He is at Reva's house.
(b) Reva's father hates him.
(c) Something terrible has happened to him.
(d) He's in love with Reva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
2. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
3. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
4. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
5. What did Sue begin to think the Communist Party's beginnings were like?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)