|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He asks her what he should do.
(b) He agrees with her.
(c) He calls her a liar.
(d) He defends his actions.
2. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
(a) Taking care of her sons.
(b) Staying alive.
(c) White people's laws.
(d) Winnning the lottery.
3. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) Goes to bed.
(c) Throws his clothes into the yard.
(d) Watch him disappear into the night.
4. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
(a) Reva screaming.
(b) A lynch mob.
(c) Johnny-Boy's footsteps.
(d) The sheriff banging on the door.
5. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He was looking for her.
(b) He was at her home that night.
(c) He killed Reva's father.
(d) He raped her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
2. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
3. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
4. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
5. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)