|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
(a) To get away from her father.
(b) To borrow some sugar.
(c) To help wash clothes.
(d) To see if Johnny-Boy was home.
2. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As rich or poor.
(b) As young or old.
(c) As communist or not.
(d) As black or white.
3. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
(a) Goes into town.
(b) Watches television.
(c) Sings a song she learned from her mother.
(d) Reads the Bible.
4. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
(a) To stare in silence.
(b) To say again.
(c) To return home.
(d) To argue about principle.
5. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He raped her.
(b) He was looking for her.
(c) He killed Reva's father.
(d) He was at her home that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
2. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
3. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
4. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
5. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)