|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
(a) A hard work ethic.
(b) A desire to find a good husband.
(c) A hatred of whites.
(d) A strong faith in Jesus.
2. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
3. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her dead husband.
(d) Her mother.
4. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
(a) So he can eat when out and about.
(b) So he can take Reva on a date.
(c) So he can buy a car.
(d) In case he needs to leave town.
5. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
(a) Sings a song she learned from her mother.
(b) Goes into town.
(c) Watches television.
(d) Reads the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
2. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
3. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
4. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
5. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)