|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As black or white.
(b) As rich or poor.
(c) As communist or not.
(d) As young or old.
2. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
(a) That her father is looking for him.
(b) To keep his comrades away from her house.
(c) That they have a date Saturday.
(d) That she loves him.
3. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
(a) More difficult.
(b) No different than before.
4. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) Throws his clothes into the yard.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Watch him disappear into the night.
5. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
(a) He is disobedient.
(b) He will never have children.
(c) He will leave and not return.
(d) He has gotten too old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
2. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
3. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
4. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
5. How does Sue feel towards white people?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)