|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Talking to her minister.
(b) Being in a pray group.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Old spiritual songs.
2. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For talking back to the sheriff.
(b) For raping a college student.
(c) For breaking the drug store's window.
(d) For not divulging names of others in the party.
3. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her dead husband.
(d) Her mother.
4. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
(a) A strong faith in Jesus.
(b) A hard work ethic.
(c) A hatred of whites.
(d) A desire to find a good husband.
5. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
2. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
3. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
4. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
5. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)