|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
(a) Iron them.
(b) Fold them.
(c) Wash them.
(d) Mend them.
2. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
(a) Sings a song she learned from her mother.
(b) Goes into town.
(c) Reads the Bible.
(d) Watches television.
3. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
(a) Johnny-Boy hit a car and left the scene.
(b) There's to be a party meeting.
(c) Reva stole some drugs.
(d) Sue hasn't finished his laundry yet.
4. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's with Reva.
(b) When he's working for the party.
(c) When he's in school.
(d) When he's fishing.
5. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
(b) No different than before.
(c) More difficult.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
2. How does Sue feel about Reva?
3. How does Sue earn her living?
4. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
5. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)