|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
(a) Has a drink.
(b) Stands in the doorway and watches her.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Makes some tear.
2. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
(a) Her sons' behavior.
(b) The pain in her body.
(c) Her husband's illness.
(d) The discrimination towards black people.
3. How does Sue earn her living?
(a) Serving in the school's cafeteria.
(b) Cleaning houses.
(c) By washing and ironing other people's laundry.
(d) Sewing clothes.
4. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
(a) He's in love with Reva.
(b) He is at Reva's house.
(c) Reva's father hates him.
(d) Something terrible has happened to him.
5. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
(a) To keep his comrades away from her house.
(b) That her father is looking for him.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That they have a date Saturday.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sue feel about Reva?
2. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
3. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
4. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
5. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)