|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
(d) Vocational school.
2. How does Sue earn her living?
(a) Sewing clothes.
(b) Cleaning houses.
(c) By washing and ironing other people's laundry.
(d) Serving in the school's cafeteria.
3. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
(a) Makes some tear.
(b) Stands in the doorway and watches her.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Has a drink.
4. How does Sue feel about Reva?
(a) Is afraid of her.
(b) Is wary of her.
(c) Likes and trusts her.
(d) Is suspicious of her.
5. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
(a) It should be canceled.
(b) It will last all night.
(c) It should be interesting.
(d) It will be full.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
2. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
3. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
4. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)