|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
(a) Fold them.
(b) Mend them.
(c) Wash them.
(d) Iron them.
2. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
(b) No different than before.
(d) More difficult.
3. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
(a) Stands in the doorway and watches her.
(b) Makes some tear.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Has a drink.
4. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
(a) To see if Johnny-Boy was home.
(b) To get away from her father.
(c) To borrow some sugar.
(d) To help wash clothes.
5. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's working for the party.
(b) When he's fishing.
(c) When he's with Reva.
(d) When he's in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
2. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
3. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
4. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)