|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
(a) Sings a song she learned from her mother.
(b) Goes into town.
(c) Reads the Bible.
(d) Watches television.
2. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
(a) To see if Johnny-Boy was home.
(b) To help wash clothes.
(c) To get away from her father.
(d) To borrow some sugar.
3. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
(a) Johnny-Boy hit a car and left the scene.
(b) Reva stole some drugs.
(c) There's to be a party meeting.
(d) Sue hasn't finished his laundry yet.
4. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
5. How does Sue earn her living?
(a) Serving in the school's cafeteria.
(b) Cleaning houses.
(c) Sewing clothes.
(d) By washing and ironing other people's laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
2. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
3. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
4. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
5. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)