|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
(a) It should be interesting.
(b) It should be canceled.
(c) It will be full.
(d) It will last all night.
2. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
(a) Fold them.
(b) Mend them.
(c) Iron them.
(d) Wash them.
3. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
(a) Concentrate on work.
(b) Have a glass of whiskey.
(c) Call her sister in Ohio.
(d) Read the Bible.
4. How does Sue earn her living?
(a) Serving in the school's cafeteria.
(b) Cleaning houses.
(c) Sewing clothes.
(d) By washing and ironing other people's laundry.
5. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
(a) Take off her wet shoes.
(b) Take a warm shower.
(c) Dry her hair.
(d) Make a cup of tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
2. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
3. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
4. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
5. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)