|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
(a) Hugs her.
(b) Lets him outside.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Calls him a liar.
2. What does Sue decide to do?
(a) Go to the woods?
(c) Go to her daughter-in-law's home.
(d) Go to bed and sleep on it.
3. Why does Sue feel the way she does about Booker's offer?
(a) She knows she can't do it.
(b) She isn't sure she can trust him.
(c) She thinks he is manipulating her.
(d) She wonders if the others will be ok with it.
4. What is the Sheriff doing?
(a) Answering questions to the FBI agent.
(b) Questioning Johnny-Boy.
(d) Filling out an arrest warrent for Sue.
5. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
(a) Sug was supposed to be home yesterday.
(b) Her brother went into the hospital.
(c) Her mother has been ill.
(d) She learned a Communist meeting had been called.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is likely to happen if people show up at the meeting?
2. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
3. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
4. What does she take with her?
5. How does Reva think things will turn out?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)