|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As young or old.
(b) As communist or not.
(c) As black or white.
(d) As rich or poor.
2. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
(a) Walks him to the door.
(b) Packs him a lunch.
(c) Tries to stop him.
(d) Starts to cry.
3. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
(a) Wash them.
(b) Mend them.
(c) Iron them.
(d) Fold them.
4. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
(a) He is going to bust his brother out of jail.
(b) He will be shot and killed.
(c) He will soon be married.
(d) She will soon be saying good-bye to him.
5. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
(a) Where Johnny-Boy is.
(b) Where Sug is.
(c) Where she keeps the money for the party.
(d) Where Reva is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
2. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
3. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
4. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
5. By what is Sue consumed?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)