|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Watches television.
(c) Puts his shoes back on.
(d) Reads the paper.
2. What does Sue have to remain strong?
(a) For Reva's sake.
(b) She doesn't think she has to remain strong.
(c) For the survival of the Communist party cell.
(d) For Johnny-Boy's sake.
3. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
(a) Sits at the kitchen table.
(b) Asks them to leave.
(c) Makes them tea.
(d) Heats up her iron.
4. What is likely to happen if people show up at the meeting?
(a) They will be killed.
(b) They will be tortured.
(c) They will be arrested.
5. What is the name of the person standing over her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue want after she and Reva have talked awhile?
2. Who is Booker?
3. Who interrupts Sue's thoughts?
4. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
5. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)