|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
(a) There's to be a party meeting.
(b) Sue hasn't finished his laundry yet.
(c) Johnny-Boy hit a car and left the scene.
(d) Reva stole some drugs.
2. Where does Sue huddle?
(a) Under the table.
(b) Over the stove.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the bath.
3. What race is the person standing over her?
4. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
(a) Read the Bible.
(b) Concentrate on work.
(c) Call her sister in Ohio.
(d) Have a glass of whiskey.
5. Who interrupts Sue's thoughts?
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sue feel the way she does about Booker's offer?
2. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
3. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
4. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
5. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)