|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Kill the Sheriff.
(b) Nothing; she is too injured.
(c) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
(d) Kill herself.
2. How does Sue feel towards white people?
(b) Hate and respect.
3. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is raining.
(c) It is warm, but cloudy.
(d) It is sunny.
4. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
(a) Tending to a foaling mare.
(b) Notifying others of a meeting.
(d) Working at the gas station.
5. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
(b) Her dead husband.
(c) Her sister, Ethel.
(d) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
2. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
3. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
4. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
5. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)