|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue's friend want to know?
(a) Where the Sheriff is.
(b) Where Johnny-Boy is.
(c) Where Booker went.
(d) What happened to Sue.
2. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Working too hard, but making good money.
(b) Having a string of lovers.
(c) Not taking care of her family.
(d) Losing people she loves.
3. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
(a) He shouldn't have joined.
(b) He let too many whites in too fast.
(c) He didn't bring in enough older people.
(d) He didn't get outside help.
4. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
(b) No different than before.
(c) More difficult.
5. What does Sue repeat to the men?
(a) Asks them to sit down.
(b) Tells them to leave.
(c) Threatens to call the police.
(d) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
2. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
3. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
4. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
5. Who are the people in Sue's house?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)