|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As black or white.
(b) As young or old.
(c) As communist or not.
(d) As rich or poor.
2. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) Goes to bed.
(c) Throws his clothes into the yard.
(d) Watch him disappear into the night.
3. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
(a) Makes some tear.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Stands in the doorway and watches her.
(d) Has a drink.
4. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
(a) Who will attend.
(b) Why they are having a meeting.
(c) What time it's to start.
(d) Where it will be held.
5. What does Sue think is likely?
(a) That the Communists lied to her.
(b) That her grandchildren will be put up for adoption.
(c) That she'll be killed by the Sheriff.
(d) That she'll never see either of her sons again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
2. How long does she contemplate things?
3. When is the meeting scheduled?
4. How does Sue feel towards white people?
5. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)