|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Sheriff doing?
(a) Filling out an arrest warrent for Sue.
(c) Answering questions to the FBI agent.
(d) Questioning Johnny-Boy.
2. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) The day before the meeting.
(b) While he eats.
(c) After he wakes up and eats.
3. When is the meeting scheduled?
(a) Later that night.
(b) The morning.
(c) Three days hence.
(d) The next night.
4. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(b) Money for the canceled meeting.
(c) His laundry from last week.
(d) Some flowers he picked.
5. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
(a) He will never have children.
(b) He has gotten too old.
(c) He is disobedient.
(d) He will leave and not return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
2. How long does she contemplate things?
3. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
4. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
5. What does Sue almost do?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)