|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
(a) More difficult.
(d) No different than before.
2. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
(a) Kicks her in the head and stomach.
(b) Tells her that he'll be back with her son's corpse.
(d) Tells her she's under arrest.
3. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
4. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her dead husband.
(c) Her father.
5. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
(a) He will soon be married.
(b) He is going to bust his brother out of jail.
(c) He will be shot and killed.
(d) She will soon be saying good-bye to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
2. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
3. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
4. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
5. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)