|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Old spiritual songs.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Being in a pray group.
(d) Talking to her minister.
2. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
(a) Breaks her window.
(b) Scream at her.
(c) Run out of the house.
(d) Fall silent.
3. How does Reva respond to Sue's comment about Johnny-Boy?
(a) She is puzzled.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is pleased.
(d) She is sad.
4. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
(a) The death of her son.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) A charge of aiding and abetting.
5. What does Sue want after she and Reva have talked awhile?
(a) To go to sleep.
(b) To take a long, hot bath.
(c) To go search for Johnny-Boy.
(d) To be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Booker learn the names of the party member?
2. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
3. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
4. What does Booker again ask Sue?
5. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)