|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
(a) He didn't bring in enough older people.
(b) He let too many whites in too fast.
(c) He didn't get outside help.
(d) He shouldn't have joined.
2. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is warm, but cloudy.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is sunny.
3. What does Sue decide to do?
(a) Go to her daughter-in-law's home.
(b) Go to bed and sleep on it.
(d) Go to the woods?
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
(a) That her father beat her up.
(b) That she came over.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That she was arrested.
5. The beating of Sue is an example of racism. What is racism?
(a) The belief in God's favor to humankind over other species.
(b) The belief in the genetic value of all races.
(c) The belief in the superioity of one race over another.
(d) The knowledge that some races are genetically better than others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
2. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
3. What does Sue think is likely?
4. What is the Sheriff doing?
5. Where does Booker carry Sue?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)