|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's working for the party.
(b) When he's in school.
(c) When he's with Reva.
(d) When he's fishing.
2. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
(a) Lets him outside.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Calls him a liar.
(d) Hugs her.
3. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
(a) What time it's to start.
(b) Why they are having a meeting.
(c) Who will attend.
(d) Where it will be held.
4. Who is Booker?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) Sue's youngest son.
(d) One of the newest party members.
5. What proves to be too much for Sue?
(a) Sue's head wound.
(b) The Sheriff's arrival.
(c) Reva's exuberance.
(d) The burned stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
2. When Sue continues to refuse to answer the Sheriff's questions, what does he do?
3. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
4. What does Booker offer to do?
5. What is the Sheriff doing?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)