|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
(a) Where Reva is.
(b) Where Sug is.
(c) Where she keeps the money for the party.
(d) Where Johnny-Boy is.
2. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) She doesn't mention the meeting.
(b) That the sheriff knows about it.
(c) That the place will have to be moved.
(d) That she will attend.
3. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
(a) Tip over her laundry pail
(b) None of them did anything.
(c) Move his arm suddenly.
(d) Kick his foot towards her.
4. What is immediately noticeable about Sue?
(a) Her broken nose.
(b) Her bloody clothing.
(c) Her head wound.
(d) Her black eye.
5. What does Sue do before she leaves?
(a) Goes out to the garden.
(b) Goes to the barn.
(c) Goes to the basement.
(d) Goes to Johnny-Boy's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue retrieve there?
2. What does Sue need to do?
3. Where does Sue find people in her house?
4. The beating of Sue is an example of racism. What is racism?
5. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)