|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sue lets her friend in the house, where do they go?
(a) To the living room.
(b) To the porch.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To the bedroom.
2. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
(a) Asks them to sit down.
(b) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
(c) Threatens to call the police.
(d) Tells them to leave.
3. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
(a) Walks him to the door.
(b) Starts to cry.
(c) Tries to stop him.
(d) Packs him a lunch.
4. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her dead husband.
(c) Her father.
5. What does Sue's friend want to know?
(a) Where Johnny-Boy is.
(b) Where the Sheriff is.
(c) Where Booker went.
(d) What happened to Sue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is she told after she speaks to the sheriff?
2. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
3. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
4. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
5. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)