|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(a) Washing clothes.
2. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
(a) Sits at the kitchen table.
(b) Makes them tea.
(c) Heats up her iron.
(d) Asks them to leave.
3. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
(a) He and his father are very much alike.
(b) He has to continue his work for the party.
(c) He is irresponsible.
(d) He will probably move away soon.
4. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) After he wakes up and eats.
(c) While he eats.
(d) The day before the meeting.
5. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
(a) They don't say anything.
(b) If they need to look for him they will kill him.
(c) If they need to look for him they will still find him.
(d) If they need to look for him they will arrest him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
2. Of what is Sue proud?
3. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
4. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
5. Who does Sue want to reach before Booker?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)