|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sue huddle?
(a) Over the stove.
(b) In the garden.
(c) Under the table.
(d) In the bath.
2. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
(a) He will never have children.
(b) He has gotten too old.
(c) He will leave and not return.
(d) He is disobedient.
3. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) It is raining.
(c) It is warm, but cloudy.
(d) It is snowing.
4. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
(a) She will soon be saying good-bye to him.
(b) He will be shot and killed.
(c) He will soon be married.
(d) He is going to bust his brother out of jail.
5. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
(a) Fall silent.
(b) Scream at her.
(c) Run out of the house.
(d) Breaks her window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue tell her friend?
2. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
3. What is Sue going to do?
4. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
5. When is the meeting scheduled?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)