|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is immediately noticeable about Sue?
(a) Her broken nose.
(b) Her black eye.
(c) Her bloody clothing.
(d) Her head wound.
2. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
(a) He is irresponsible.
(b) He and his father are very much alike.
(c) He has to continue his work for the party.
(d) He will probably move away soon.
3. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
(a) Taking care of her sons.
(b) White people's laws.
(c) Winnning the lottery.
(d) Staying alive.
4. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
(b) A charge of aiding and abetting.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) The death of her son.
5. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
(a) Yells after him to taunt him.
(b) Calls the FBI.
(c) Yells after him and tells him what he wants to know.
(d) Shoots him with her shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
2. What does Sue decide to do?
3. What is the Sheriff doing?
4. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
5. What does she take with her?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)