|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sue after question #76?
(a) She goes to jail.
(b) She is raped.
(c) She falls to the floor.
(d) She goes to bed.
2. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
(a) Comes back to the house and shoots her.
(b) Gives her an obscene gesture.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Comes back to the house and hits her.
3. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) Johnny-Boy's room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) The living room.
4. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
5. What does Reva ask about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If he fled the state.
(b) If he has come home.
(c) If he is really a communist.
(d) If he is still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
2. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
3. How does Reva respond to Sue's comment about Johnny-Boy?
4. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
5. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)