|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue want after she and Reva have talked awhile?
(a) To go search for Johnny-Boy.
(b) To take a long, hot bath.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To go to sleep.
2. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(b) Money for the canceled meeting.
(c) His laundry from last week.
(d) Some flowers he picked.
3. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
(a) He has left town.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) They will have to find him.
(d) He is sleeping in his bedroom.
4. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) After he wakes up and eats.
(b) The day before the meeting.
(c) While he eats.
5. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
(a) That she is going to die.
(b) That Booker is going to kill her.
(c) That she has been tricked by Booker.
(d) That she is going to be arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
2. What did Sue begin to think the Communist Party's beginnings were like?
3. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
4. When Sue continues to refuse to answer the Sheriff's questions, what does he do?
5. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)