|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this chapter, several things are foreshadowed, a term that means...?
(a) Giving false clues to throw off the reader.
(b) Something that gives a hint of something to come.
(c) The repeating of words of the same consonent.
(d) When the sun goes behind a really large cloud.
2. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
(a) Her friends will all be killed.
(c) Her son will be killed.
(d) Her son will now be spared.
3. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(b) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(c) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
(d) When she can't hear his foot steps.
4. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Losing people she loves.
(b) Working too hard, but making good money.
(c) Having a string of lovers.
(d) Not taking care of her family.
5. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
(d) Her name being called.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
2. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
3. How does Sue earn her living?
4. What does Sue do before she leaves?
5. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)