|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Old spiritual songs.
(b) Talking to her minister.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Being in a pray group.
2. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Nothing; she is too injured.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
(d) Kill the Sheriff.
3. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
(a) Reva's father.
(c) She doesn't have an opinion.
(d) One of the new white people.
4. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
(a) Her friends will all be killed.
(b) Her son will now be spared.
(d) Her son will be killed.
5. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
(a) Sullen since he is white.
(d) Sullen since he is a communist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
2. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
3. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
4. Why does Sue feel the way she does about Booker's offer?
5. What is Sue thinking about when she is alone in the kitchen?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)