|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
(a) To make the party grow and become strong.
(b) To spread out the meeting places.
(c) To collect more dues.
(d) So he could get outside help.
2. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
(a) That she was arrested.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That her father beat her up.
(d) That she came over.
3. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
(a) Sews Johnny-Boy's jacket.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Has a bottle of beer.
(d) Fixes Johnny-Boy's dinner.
4. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
(a) There's to be a party meeting.
(b) Johnny-Boy hit a car and left the scene.
(c) Sue hasn't finished his laundry yet.
(d) Reva stole some drugs.
5. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
(a) He shouldn't have joined.
(b) He didn't get outside help.
(c) He let too many whites in too fast.
(d) He didn't bring in enough older people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
2. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
3. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
4. How does Sue feel about Reva?
5. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)