|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
(b) When she can't hear his foot steps.
(c) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(d) When she sees the sheriff coming.
2. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
(a) Wash them.
(b) Fold them.
(c) Mend them.
(d) Iron them.
3. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
4. How does Sue feel towards white people?
(d) Hate and respect.
5. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
(b) Working at the gas station.
(c) Notifying others of a meeting.
(d) Tending to a foaling mare.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
2. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
3. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
4. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
5. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)