|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
(a) So he can buy a car.
(b) So he can take Reva on a date.
(c) In case he needs to leave town.
(d) So he can eat when out and about.
2. How does Sue feel towards white people?
(a) Hate and respect.
3. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
(a) So he could get outside help.
(b) To make the party grow and become strong.
(c) To spread out the meeting places.
(d) To collect more dues.
4. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
(a) Taking care of her sons.
(b) White people's laws.
(c) Winnning the lottery.
(d) Staying alive.
5. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Having a string of lovers.
(b) Not taking care of her family.
(c) Working too hard, but making good money.
(d) Losing people she loves.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
2. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
3. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
4. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
5. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)