|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
(a) Sews Johnny-Boy's jacket.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Fixes Johnny-Boy's dinner.
(d) Has a bottle of beer.
2. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He agrees with her.
(b) He asks her what he should do.
(c) He defends his actions.
(d) He calls her a liar.
3. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
(a) Read the Bible.
(b) Call her sister in Ohio.
(c) Concentrate on work.
(d) Have a glass of whiskey.
4. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's in school.
(b) When he's fishing.
(c) When he's with Reva.
(d) When he's working for the party.
5. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
(a) Goes to her bedroom.
(b) Starts more laundry.
(c) Irons Johnny-Boy's shirts.
(d) Drinks a cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
2. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
3. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
4. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
5. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)