|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He raped her.
(b) He was looking for her.
(c) He killed Reva's father.
(d) He was at her home that night.
2. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
(d) Her mother.
3. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
(a) To borrow some sugar.
(b) To see if Johnny-Boy was home.
(c) To get away from her father.
(d) To help wash clothes.
4. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her dead husband.
(c) Her sister, Ethel.
5. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
(a) One of the new white people.
(b) She doesn't have an opinion.
(c) Reva's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
2. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
3. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
4. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
5. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)