|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He agrees with her.
(b) He defends his actions.
(c) He calls her a liar.
(d) He asks her what he should do.
2. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He was looking for her.
(b) He raped her.
(c) He killed Reva's father.
(d) He was at her home that night.
3. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
(a) To borrow some sugar.
(b) To see if Johnny-Boy was home.
(c) To help wash clothes.
(d) To get away from her father.
4. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
(a) To argue about principle.
(b) To return home.
(c) To say again.
(d) To stare in silence.
5. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Takes off his shoes and lights his pipe.
(d) Eats dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
2. How does Sue feel about Reva?
3. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
4. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)