|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sue earn her living?
(a) Sewing clothes.
(b) Cleaning houses.
(c) Serving in the school's cafeteria.
(d) By washing and ironing other people's laundry.
2. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Starts to iron again.
(c) More laundry.
(d) The dishes.
3. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
(a) To collect more dues.
(b) To make the party grow and become strong.
(c) To spread out the meeting places.
(d) So he could get outside help.
4. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) While he eats.
(b) The day before the meeting.
(c) After he wakes up and eats.
5. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
2. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
3. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
4. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
5. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)