|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) That the place will have to be moved.
(b) That she will attend.
(c) That the sheriff knows about it.
(d) She doesn't mention the meeting.
2. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
(a) Fold them.
(b) Mend them.
(c) Wash them.
(d) Iron them.
3. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
(a) Her dead husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
(a) That she came over.
(b) That her father beat her up.
(c) That she was arrested.
(d) That she loves him.
5. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
(a) Fixes Johnny-Boy's dinner.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Has a bottle of beer.
(d) Sews Johnny-Boy's jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
2. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
3. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
4. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
5. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)