|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As communist or not.
(b) As rich or poor.
(c) As young or old.
(d) As black or white.
2. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
(a) To help wash clothes.
(b) To get away from her father.
(c) To see if Johnny-Boy was home.
(d) To borrow some sugar.
3. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) When she can't hear his foot steps.
(b) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(c) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(d) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
4. How does Sue feel towards white people?
(c) Hate and respect.
5. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
(a) Packs him a lunch.
(b) Tries to stop him.
(c) Starts to cry.
(d) Walks him to the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
2. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
3. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
5. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)