|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
(a) He is at Reva's house.
(b) Reva's father hates him.
(c) Something terrible has happened to him.
(d) He's in love with Reva.
2. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
(a) Sug was supposed to be home yesterday.
(b) She learned a Communist meeting had been called.
(c) Her mother has been ill.
(d) Her brother went into the hospital.
3. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
(a) Working at the gas station.
(b) Notifying others of a meeting.
(c) Tending to a foaling mare.
4. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
(a) Watches television.
(b) Puts his shoes back on.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Reads the paper.
5. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
(a) Feeds the dog.
(b) Keeps ironing.
(c) Has a cup of coffee at the table.
(d) Takes a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
2. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
3. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
4. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
5. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)