|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
(a) He is at Reva's house.
(b) Reva's father hates him.
(c) He's in love with Reva.
(d) Something terrible has happened to him.
2. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
(a) To borrow some sugar.
(b) To get away from her father.
(c) To see if Johnny-Boy was home.
(d) To help wash clothes.
3. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He killed Reva's father.
(b) He was looking for her.
(c) He raped her.
(d) He was at her home that night.
4. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
(a) Keeps ironing.
(b) Has a cup of coffee at the table.
(c) Takes a walk.
(d) Feeds the dog.
5. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Talking to her minister.
(c) Old spiritual songs.
(d) Being in a pray group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
2. What did Sue begin to think the Communist Party's beginnings were like?
3. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
4. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
5. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)