|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He asks her what he should do.
(b) He defends his actions.
(c) He agrees with her.
(d) He calls her a liar.
2. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) After he wakes up and eats.
(b) While he eats.
(d) The day before the meeting.
3. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
(a) Fixes Johnny-Boy's dinner.
(b) Sews Johnny-Boy's jacket.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Has a bottle of beer.
4. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
(a) Notifying others of a meeting.
(b) Tending to a foaling mare.
(c) Working at the gas station.
5. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
(b) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
2. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
3. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
4. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
5. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)