|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(b) For raping a college student.
(c) For talking back to the sheriff.
(d) For breaking the drug store's window.
2. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
(a) He will probably move away soon.
(b) He is irresponsible.
(c) He has to continue his work for the party.
(d) He and his father are very much alike.
3. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) Reva comes back.
(b) His pipe drops to the floor.
(c) He starts to snore.
(d) Lightning hits the house.
4. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
(a) Concentrate on work.
(b) Call her sister in Ohio.
(c) Read the Bible.
(d) Have a glass of whiskey.
5. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) While he eats.
(b) The day before the meeting.
(d) After he wakes up and eats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
2. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
3. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
4. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
5. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)