|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
(a) To say again.
(b) To stare in silence.
(c) To return home.
(d) To argue about principle.
2. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(b) For breaking the drug store's window.
(c) For raping a college student.
(d) For talking back to the sheriff.
3. How does Sue feel about Reva?
(a) Is wary of her.
(b) Is afraid of her.
(c) Likes and trusts her.
(d) Is suspicious of her.
4. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) Lightning hits the house.
(b) His pipe drops to the floor.
(c) He starts to snore.
(d) Reva comes back.
5. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
(a) Takes a shower.
(b) Takes off his shoes and lights his pipe.
(c) Eats dinner.
(d) Goes to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
2. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
3. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
4. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
5. How does Sue earn her living?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)