|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
(a) To argue about principle.
(b) To stare in silence.
(c) To return home.
(d) To say again.
2. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
(a) Stands in the doorway and watches her.
(b) Makes some tear.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Has a drink.
3. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
(a) He is irresponsible.
(b) He has to continue his work for the party.
(c) He and his father are very much alike.
(d) He will probably move away soon.
4. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
(a) He let too many whites in too fast.
(b) He didn't bring in enough older people.
(c) He shouldn't have joined.
(d) He didn't get outside help.
5. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
(a) Irons Johnny-Boy's shirts.
(b) Starts more laundry.
(c) Goes to her bedroom.
(d) Drinks a cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
2. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
3. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
4. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)