|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
(a) There's to be a party meeting.
(b) Sue hasn't finished his laundry yet.
(c) Reva stole some drugs.
(d) Johnny-Boy hit a car and left the scene.
2. When Sue continues to refuse to answer the Sheriff's questions, what does he do?
(a) He shoots Sue.
(b) He and his men leave the house.
(c) He offers her money for the answers.
(d) He ties Sue up and begins systematic torture.
3. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
(a) That she is going to die.
(b) That she has been tricked by Booker.
(c) That she is going to be arrested.
(d) That Booker is going to kill her.
4. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
(a) Her sister, Ethel.
(b) Her dead husband.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
(a) The sheriff banging on the door.
(b) A lynch mob.
(c) Johnny-Boy's footsteps.
(d) Reva screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sue going to do?
2. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
3. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
4. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
5. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)