|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sue earn her living?
(a) Sewing clothes.
(b) Serving in the school's cafeteria.
(c) By washing and ironing other people's laundry.
(d) Cleaning houses.
2. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Brings him a pillow.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Puts away his supper.
3. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
(a) He is a liar and a fraud.
(b) He has no warrant.
(c) She appreciates his help.
(d) She doubts his sincerity.
4. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
(a) Yells after him to taunt him.
(b) Yells after him and tells him what he wants to know.
(c) Shoots him with her shotgun.
(d) Calls the FBI.
5. Where does Booker carry Sue?
(a) To the ambulance.
(b) Into the kitchen.
(c) To his car.
(d) Upstairs to the bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
2. How does Booker learn the names of the party member?
3. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
4. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
5. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)