|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this chapter, several things are foreshadowed, a term that means...?
(a) When the sun goes behind a really large cloud.
(b) Something that gives a hint of something to come.
(c) Giving false clues to throw off the reader.
(d) The repeating of words of the same consonent.
2. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) His pipe drops to the floor.
(b) Lightning hits the house.
(c) He starts to snore.
(d) Reva comes back.
3. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
(a) Tending to a foaling mare.
(b) Notifying others of a meeting.
(c) Working at the gas station.
4. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
(a) Tells them to leave.
(b) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
(c) Threatens to call the police.
(d) Asks them to sit down.
5. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He asks her what he should do.
(b) He calls her a liar.
(c) He defends his actions.
(d) He agrees with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
2. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
3. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
4. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
5. Who are the people in Sue's house?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)