|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is warm, but cloudy.
2. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
(a) No since the Sheriff already found Sue's black book.
(b) No since Johnny-Boy is already in custody.
(c) Yes because Johnny-Boy escaped before the Sheriff learns anything.
(d) Yes because Johnny-Boy dies before the Sheriff learns anything.
3. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
(a) Comes back to the house and hits her.
(b) Ignores her.
(c) Comes back to the house and shoots her.
(d) Gives her an obscene gesture.
4. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
(a) That the location is going to be moved every hour.
(b) That they have canceled the meeting.
(c) That her son is not attending the meeting.
(d) She refuses to tell him anything.
5. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Working too hard, but making good money.
(b) Having a string of lovers.
(c) Losing people she loves.
(d) Not taking care of her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person standing over her?
2. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
3. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
4. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
5. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)