|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Losing people she loves.
(b) Not taking care of her family.
(c) Working too hard, but making good money.
(d) Having a string of lovers.
2. How does Booker learn the names of the party member?
(a) He finds her address book.
(b) He goes to the meeting.
(c) He says and name and Sue responds.
(d) He calls Sue's contact.
3. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
(a) He handcuffs her.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He slaps her in the face.
(d) He kicks her in the shin.
4. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
(d) Her name being called.
5. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) Johnny-Boy's room.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
2. What is the Sheriff doing?
3. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
4. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
5. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)