|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
(a) Because she is still dizzy.
(b) Because he hasn't finished stitching her head.
(c) Because she is already in trouble enough as it is.
(d) Because she is too weak.
2. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
(a) Johnny-Boy's footsteps.
(b) The sheriff banging on the door.
(c) A lynch mob.
(d) Reva screaming.
3. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Being in a pray group.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Talking to her minister.
(d) Old spiritual songs.
4. What happens to Sue after question #76?
(a) She goes to jail.
(b) She goes to bed.
(c) She is raped.
(d) She falls to the floor.
5. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's fishing.
(b) When he's in school.
(c) When he's working for the party.
(d) When he's with Reva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
2. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
3. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
4. What does Booker ask?
5. Where does Booker carry Sue?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)