|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
(a) It should be interesting.
(b) It will last all night.
(c) It will be full.
(d) It should be canceled.
2. What does Booker need in order to do what he offers to do?
(a) Knowledge as to the whereabouts of one of her sons.
(b) Names of the contacts.
(c) A gun.
(d) Some money for the doctor.
3. What does Sue repeat to the men?
(a) Tells them to leave.
(b) Asks them to sit down.
(c) Threatens to call the police.
(d) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
4. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
5. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
(a) Tries to stop him.
(b) Walks him to the door.
(c) Starts to cry.
(d) Packs him a lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sue after question #76?
2. What is she told after she speaks to the sheriff?
3. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
4. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
5. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)