|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Reva and her father.
(b) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
(c) Women from the church.
(d) Several white men.
2. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) Throws his clothes into the yard.
(b) Goes to bed.
(d) Watch him disappear into the night.
3. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
(a) Johnny-Boy hit a car and left the scene.
(b) Sue hasn't finished his laundry yet.
(c) Reva stole some drugs.
(d) There's to be a party meeting.
4. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
(a) Sullen since he is white.
(c) Sullen since he is a communist.
5. What does Booker ask?
(a) Where her son is.
(b) Why she is like this.
(c) Where she is hit.
(d) Who hit her.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Sue regains consciousness, what does she hear?
2. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
3. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
4. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
5. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)