|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
(a) Reva's father killing Johnny-Boy.
(b) Being beaten by the sheriff.
(c) Sug being hung.
(d) Losing her son.
2. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
(a) Has a cup of coffee at the table.
(b) Keeps ironing.
(c) Feeds the dog.
(d) Takes a walk.
3. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
(a) Starts more laundry.
(b) Goes to her bedroom.
(c) Irons Johnny-Boy's shirts.
(d) Drinks a cup of coffee.
4. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He pulls a gun on her.
(b) He continues to press her.
(c) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
(d) He injects her with drugs.
5. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
(a) That her father is looking for him.
(b) To keep his comrades away from her house.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That they have a date Saturday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
2. In this chapter, several things are foreshadowed, a term that means...?
3. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
4. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
5. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)