|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booker offer to do?
(a) Get a doctor.
(b) Save Sue's sons.
(c) Contact the other members.
(d) Kill the Sheriff.
2. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(d) Washing clothes.
3. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If they need to look for him they will still find him.
(b) They don't say anything.
(c) If they need to look for him they will kill him.
(d) If they need to look for him they will arrest him.
4. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
(a) He is sleeping in his bedroom.
(b) They will have to find him.
(c) He has left town.
(d) She doesn't know.
5. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
(a) Irons Johnny-Boy's shirts.
(b) Starts more laundry.
(c) Drinks a cup of coffee.
(d) Goes to her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
2. What does Sue feel in her face?
3. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
4. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
5. Who are the people in Sue's house?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)