|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue think the person in her house wants?
(a) To find Reva.
(b) To find Johnny-Boy.
(c) To drop off some laundry.
(d) To bring her some food.
2. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
(a) They will have to find him.
(b) He is sleeping in his bedroom.
(c) He has left town.
(d) She doesn't know.
3. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
(a) He will soon be married.
(b) He is going to bust his brother out of jail.
(c) She will soon be saying good-bye to him.
(d) He will be shot and killed.
4. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(d) Washing clothes.
5. What does Booker ask?
(a) Why she is like this.
(b) Where she is hit.
(c) Who hit her.
(d) Where her son is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booker offer to do?
2. What did Sue begin to think the Communist Party's beginnings were like?
3. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
4. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
5. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)