|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He defends his actions.
(b) He calls her a liar.
(c) He asks her what he should do.
(d) He agrees with her.
2. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
(a) He kicks her in the shin.
(b) He handcuffs her.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He slaps her in the face.
3. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
(a) Takes a shower.
(b) Takes off his shoes and lights his pipe.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Eats dinner.
4. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
(a) The discrimination towards black people.
(b) Her husband's illness.
(c) Her sons' behavior.
(d) The pain in her body.
5. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
(a) Where Sug is.
(b) Where Reva is.
(c) Where she keeps the money for the party.
(d) Where Johnny-Boy is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
2. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
3. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
4. What is the name of the person standing over her?
5. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)