|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Sheriff doing?
(a) Filling out an arrest warrent for Sue.
(b) Answering questions to the FBI agent.
(c) Questioning Johnny-Boy.
2. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
(a) Where Reva is.
(b) Where Johnny-Boy is.
(c) Where she keeps the money for the party.
(d) Where Sug is.
3. Of what is Sue proud?
(a) Of the way her home was clean and neat.
(b) Of the way she does not scream when hit.
(c) Of her defiance, pride and strength.
(d) Of her son.
4. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(b) Washing clothes.
5. How does Sue feel when she and Booker are done?
(a) That Booker is going to kill her.
(b) That she is going to die.
(c) That she has been tricked by Booker.
(d) That she is going to be arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sue find people in her house?
2. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
3. When is the meeting scheduled?
4. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
5. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)