|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sue after question #76?
(a) She falls to the floor.
(b) She goes to bed.
(c) She goes to jail.
(d) She is raped.
2. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
(a) Working at the gas station.
(c) Notifying others of a meeting.
(d) Tending to a foaling mare.
3. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He pulls a gun on her.
(b) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
(c) He injects her with drugs.
(d) He continues to press her.
4. What does Booker ask?
(a) Why she is like this.
(b) Where she is hit.
(c) Where her son is.
(d) Who hit her.
5. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
2. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
3. The beating of Sue is an example of racism. What is racism?
4. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
5. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)