|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
(a) Her friends will all be killed.
(c) Her son will be killed.
(d) Her son will now be spared.
2. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's fishing.
(b) When he's in school.
(c) When he's with Reva.
(d) When he's working for the party.
3. What does Sue not trust Booker?
(a) Because he is ambitious.
(b) Because he is young.
(c) Because of his race.
(d) Because he is new to the party.
4. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
(a) Yells after him and tells him what he wants to know.
(b) Yells after him to taunt him.
(c) Shoots him with her shotgun.
(d) Calls the FBI.
5. What does Sue feel in her face?
(a) Water from the tea pot.
(b) Left over greens from dinner.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A burlap sack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
2. How does Sue feel about accepting Booker's help?
3. What does Booker again ask Sue?
4. Why does Sue protect her sons?
5. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)