|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
(a) Losing her son.
(b) Being beaten by the sheriff.
(c) Sug being hung.
(d) Reva's father killing Johnny-Boy.
2. Of what is Sue proud?
(a) Of the way her home was clean and neat.
(b) Of her son.
(c) Of the way she does not scream when hit.
(d) Of her defiance, pride and strength.
3. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
(a) She doesn't have an opinion.
(b) One of the new white people.
(d) Reva's father.
4. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
(a) Sue hasn't finished his laundry yet.
(b) There's to be a party meeting.
(c) Johnny-Boy hit a car and left the scene.
(d) Reva stole some drugs.
5. What happens to Sue after question #76?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She is raped.
(c) She goes to jail.
(d) She falls to the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue need to do?
2. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
3. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
4. What does Sue think the person in her house wants?
5. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)