|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue repeat to the men?
(a) Threatens to call the police.
(b) Tells them to leave.
(c) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
(d) Asks them to sit down.
2. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He raped her.
(b) He killed Reva's father.
(c) He was at her home that night.
(d) He was looking for her.
3. What is ironic about Sue's encounter with Booker versus that with the Sheriff?
(a) She is just as strong-willed in both encounters.
(b) She is weak in the encounter with Booker.
(c) She trusts a layman rather than the law.
4. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is warm, but cloudy.
(d) It is snowing.
5. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's fishing.
(b) When he's in school.
(c) When he's working for the party.
(d) When he's with Reva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
2. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
3. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
4. The beating of Sue is an example of racism. What is racism?
5. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)