|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
2. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
(b) Tending to a foaling mare.
(c) Working at the gas station.
(d) Notifying others of a meeting.
3. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) That the place will have to be moved.
(b) That the sheriff knows about it.
(c) She doesn't mention the meeting.
(d) That she will attend.
4. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He was looking for her.
(b) He was at her home that night.
(c) He killed Reva's father.
(d) He raped her.
5. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Being in a pray group.
(c) Talking to her minister.
(d) Old spiritual songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
2. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
3. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
4. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
5. What happens to Sue after question #76?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)