|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
(a) Comes back to the house and hits her.
(b) Comes back to the house and shoots her.
(c) Gives her an obscene gesture.
(d) Ignores her.
2. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
(a) Breaks her window.
(b) Run out of the house.
(c) Scream at her.
(d) Fall silent.
3. What is the Sheriff doing?
(a) Answering questions to the FBI agent.
(b) Questioning Johnny-Boy.
(c) Filling out an arrest warrent for Sue.
4. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
(a) Move his arm suddenly.
(b) None of them did anything.
(c) Tip over her laundry pail
(d) Kick his foot towards her.
5. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Old spiritual songs.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Being in a pray group.
(d) Talking to her minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
2. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
3. What does Booker ask?
4. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
5. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)