|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
2. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
(a) Goes into town.
(b) Watches television.
(c) Sings a song she learned from her mother.
(d) Reads the Bible.
3. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(a) Some flowers he picked.
(b) Money for the canceled meeting.
(c) His laundry from last week.
4. What does Booker again ask Sue?
(a) If she wants him to rescue her son.
(b) If she wants him to contact the FBI.
(c) For names of the party members.
(d) If he can't take her to the hospital.
5. How does Sue feel about Reva?
(a) Is afraid of her.
(b) Is suspicious of her.
(c) Is wary of her.
(d) Likes and trusts her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
2. Where does Booker carry Sue?
3. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
4. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
5. What does Sue feel in her face?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)