|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue feel in her face?
(a) A burlap sack.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) Left over greens from dinner.
(d) Water from the tea pot.
2. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
(a) He has left town.
(b) He is sleeping in his bedroom.
(c) They will have to find him.
(d) She doesn't know.
3. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If they need to look for him they will arrest him.
(b) If they need to look for him they will still find him.
(c) They don't say anything.
(d) If they need to look for him they will kill him.
4. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) Johnny-Boy's room.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
5. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
(a) One of the new white people.
(c) She doesn't have an opinion.
(d) Reva's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
2. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
3. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
4. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
5. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)