|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
(b) Her son will now be spared.
(c) Her son will be killed.
(d) Her friends will all be killed.
2. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
(a) Sews Johnny-Boy's jacket.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Fixes Johnny-Boy's dinner.
(d) Has a bottle of beer.
3. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
(a) Comes back to the house and hits her.
(b) Gives her an obscene gesture.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Comes back to the house and shoots her.
4. In this chapter, several things are foreshadowed, a term that means...?
(a) Something that gives a hint of something to come.
(b) Giving false clues to throw off the reader.
(c) The repeating of words of the same consonent.
(d) When the sun goes behind a really large cloud.
5. Where does Booker carry Sue?
(a) To the ambulance.
(b) To his car.
(c) Upstairs to the bedroom.
(d) Into the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue need to do?
2. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
3. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
4. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
5. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)