|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
(a) By saying he is a coward.
(b) By saying she will kill his family if he kills hers.
(c) By saying he was unable to get what he came for.
(d) By saying he never did have any guts.
2. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
(a) Take a warm shower.
(b) Make a cup of tea.
(c) Take off her wet shoes.
(d) Dry her hair.
3. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
4. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
(a) He is sleeping in his bedroom.
(b) He has left town.
(c) She doesn't know.
(d) They will have to find him.
5. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
(a) What time it's to start.
(b) Where it will be held.
(c) Who will attend.
(d) Why they are having a meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
2. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
3. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
4. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
5. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)