|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
(a) Reva's father hates him.
(b) He's in love with Reva.
(c) He is at Reva's house.
(d) Something terrible has happened to him.
2. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
(a) She appreciates his help.
(b) She doubts his sincerity.
(c) He is a liar and a fraud.
(d) He has no warrant.
3. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For talking back to the sheriff.
(b) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(c) For breaking the drug store's window.
(d) For raping a college student.
4. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If they need to look for him they will arrest him.
(b) If they need to look for him they will kill him.
(c) If they need to look for him they will still find him.
(d) They don't say anything.
5. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
(a) Heats up her iron.
(b) Asks them to leave.
(c) Makes them tea.
(d) Sits at the kitchen table.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
2. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
3. What does Booker do to Sue's head?
4. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
5. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)