|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
(a) Because she is too weak.
(b) Because she is already in trouble enough as it is.
(c) Because she is still dizzy.
(d) Because he hasn't finished stitching her head.
2. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He pulls a gun on her.
(b) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
(c) He continues to press her.
(d) He injects her with drugs.
3. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
(a) That they have canceled the meeting.
(b) That her son is not attending the meeting.
(c) That the location is going to be moved every hour.
(d) She refuses to tell him anything.
4. How does Sue feel about Reva?
(a) Likes and trusts her.
(b) Is suspicious of her.
(c) Is wary of her.
(d) Is afraid of her.
5. What does Booker need in order to do what he offers to do?
(a) Knowledge as to the whereabouts of one of her sons.
(b) A gun.
(c) Some money for the doctor.
(d) Names of the contacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
2. What does Sue feel in her face?
3. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
4. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)