|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
(a) Dry her hair.
(b) Take off her wet shoes.
(c) Take a warm shower.
(d) Make a cup of tea.
2. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
(a) She doesn't know.
(b) He has left town.
(c) They will have to find him.
(d) He is sleeping in his bedroom.
3. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
(d) Her mother.
4. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
5. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Kill the Sheriff.
(b) Nothing; she is too injured.
(c) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
(d) Kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
2. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
3. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
4. What does Sue not trust Booker?
5. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)