|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
(a) Eats dinner.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Takes off his shoes and lights his pipe.
(d) Takes a shower.
2. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) That she came over.
(c) That her father beat her up.
(d) That she was arrested.
3. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
(a) Starts to iron again.
(b) More laundry.
(c) The dishes.
(d) Goes to bed.
4. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
(a) Where it will be held.
(b) What time it's to start.
(c) Why they are having a meeting.
(d) Who will attend.
5. What does Sue's friend want to know?
(a) What happened to Sue.
(b) Where the Sheriff is.
(c) Where Johnny-Boy is.
(d) Where Booker went.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
2. What is the name of the woods where her son is?
3. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
4. What does Sue repeat to the men?
5. What does Sue think the person in her house wants?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)