|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
2. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
3. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
4. What happens to Ishtar as she begins to really dance for the first time?
5. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
2. How does Destruction describe Endless?
3. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
4. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
5. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
6. Why does Dream choose to contact Lady Bast in the dream realm?
7. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
8. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
9. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
10. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might the author have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)