Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
2. What is Tiffany's occupation?
3. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
4. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
5. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
Sacrifice is a theme that was very prevalent in this book, especially in the case of Dream killing his own son. Who are the characters most affected by this theme, and how do they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might the author have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)