|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
2. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
3. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
4. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
5. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
2. What does Ishtar say happens at the end of a god's life?
3. What gift does Destruction give to Delirium?
4. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
5. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
6. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
7. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
8. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
9. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
10. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
The Endless are a strange family and each member has their own distinct realm and personality. Choose some of these characters and write about how their unique characteristics influences the family dynamic and the progression of the plot.
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the greatest images included in this book, and how does this imagery change the feel and tone of the plot?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)