|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
2. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
3. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
4. What is Lady Bast the goddess of?
5. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Tiffany is a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
Dream endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)