|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
2. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
3. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
4. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
5. Where does Delirium go when Dream says he is done looking for Destruction?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Temple Prostitutes?
2. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
3. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
4. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
5. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
6. Where is Lady Bast after Dream contacts her in a dream?
7. What gift does Destruction give to Delirium?
8. How does Destruction describe Endless?
9. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
10. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the greatest images included in this book, and how does this imagery change the feel and tone of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Delirium was once called Delight. How did this transformation take place, and how are these two identities connected?
Essay Topic 3
What does Dream have to sacrifice at the end of the book, and how does this action affect all of his siblings?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)