|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
2. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
3. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
4. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
5. What does Dream call Ishtar when he first sees her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
2. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
3. What does Ishtar say happens at the end of a god's life?
4. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
5. What are Temple Prostitutes?
6. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
7. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
8. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
9. Where is Lady Bast after Dream contacts her in a dream?
10. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Dream endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
What role does symbolism play in this book and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 3
Delirium was once called Delight. How did this transformation take place, and how are these two identities connected?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)