|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
2. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
3. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
4. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
5. What image is on the thing that adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Delirium was once called Delight. How did this transformation take place, and how are these two identities connected?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)