|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
2. What is Tiffany's occupation?
3. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
4. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
5. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
Essay Topic 3
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where Irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)