|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
2. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
3. Where does an explosion center from when Ishtar really dances for the first time?
4. What does Dream feel his quest for Destruction has brought to innocent people?
5. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
2. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
3. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
4. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
5. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
6. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
7. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
8. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
9. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
10. Where is Lady Bast after Dream contacts her in a dream?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice is a theme that was very prevalent in this book, especially in the case of Dream killing his own son. Who are the characters most affected by this theme, and how do they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
What role does symbolism play in this book and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 3
How did Dreams affect the course of this plot, and why were they such a significant aspect of the Endless?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)