|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
2. What is Tiffany's occupation?
3. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
4. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
5. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might the author have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
Essay Topic 3
What was the significance of the title of the book, and what role did it play in the plot of the book?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)