Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
2. What is Tiffany's occupation?
3. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
4. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
5. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where Irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Delirium was once called Delight. How did this transformation take place, and how are these two identities connected?
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)