|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say he wants to learn to do when he buys something from the village for his house?
2. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
3. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
4. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
5. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dream choose to contact Lady Bast in the dream realm?
2. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
3. Where is Lady Bast after Dream contacts her in a dream?
4. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
5. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
6. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
7. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
8. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
9. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
10. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
How did Dreams affect the course of this plot, and why were they such a significant aspect of the Endless?
Essay Topic 3
The Endless are a strange family and each member has their own distinct realm and personality. Choose some of these characters and write about how their unique characteristics influences the family dynamic and the progression of the plot.
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)