|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Destruction feel less powerful than he used to?
2. Where does Lady Bast live?
3. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
4. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
5. What word does Destruction use to describe Endless?
Essay Topic 1
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where Irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
The Endless are a strange family and each member has their own distinct realm and personality. Choose some of these characters and write about how their unique characteristics influences the family dynamic and the progression of the plot.
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)