|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
2. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
3. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
4. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
5. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
2. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
3. Why does Dream choose to contact Lady Bast in the dream realm?
4. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
5. How does Destruction describe Endless?
6. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
7. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
8. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
9. What gift does Destruction give to Dream?
10. What does Ishtar say happens at the end of a god's life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the skills Destruction tried to obtain during his time in hiding, and what do these show us about his personality?
Essay Topic 2
Delirium was once called Delight. How did this transformation take place, and how are these two identities connected?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the greatest images included in this book, and how does this imagery change the feel and tone of the plot?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)