Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
2. What is Tiffany's occupation?
3. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
4. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
5. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
Essay Topic 1
Desire and Despair were twins and shared a realm of experience. Why would these two characters be so tightly connected, and how is this symbolized in the text of this book?
Essay Topic 2
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)