|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
2. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
3. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
4. What does Dream feel his quest for Destruction has brought to innocent people?
5. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
2. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
3. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
4. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
5. What are Temple Prostitutes?
6. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
7. Where is Lady Bast after Dream contacts her in a dream?
8. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
9. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
10. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Dreams affect the course of this plot, and why were they such a significant aspect of the Endless?
Essay Topic 2
Sacrifice is a theme that was very prevalent in this book, especially in the case of Dream killing his own son. Who are the characters most affected by this theme, and how do they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 3
Dream endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)