|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
2. What does Destruction say he wants to learn to do when he buys something from the village for his house?
3. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
4. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
5. Where does Delirium go when Dream says he is done looking for Destruction?
Essay Topic 1
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
Essay Topic 2
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where Irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice is a theme that was very prevalent in this book, especially in the case of Dream killing his own son. Who are the characters most affected by this theme, and how do they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)