Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
2. What just ended before this book began?
3. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
4. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
5. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
2. What is Tiffany talking about at the end of the book, and where is she saying this?
3. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
4. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
5. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
6. How does Destruction describe Endless?
7. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
8. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
9. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
10. What does Orpheus say just before his death?
Desire and Despair were twins and shared a realm of experience. Why would these two characters be so tightly connected, and how is this symbolized in the text of this book?
How did Dreams affect the course of this plot, and why were they such a significant aspect of the Endless?
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)