|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
2. What is the name of Dream's realm?
3. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
4. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
5. Who is the first woman Dream talks to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the Endless?
2. What is happening at the back room of Destruction's house, and what is this supposed to mean?
3. How was Delirium comforted during her transition?
4. How does Bernie die?
5. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
6. What caused Delirium's transformation?
7. What does Matthew talk to Lucien about when he first meet him?
8. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
9. Where did Dream rescue Nada from?
10. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Endless are a strange family and each member has their own distinct realm and personality. Choose some of these characters and write about how their unique characteristics influences the family dynamic and the progression of the plot.
Essay Topic 2
What does Dream have to sacrifice at the end of the book, and how does this action affect all of his siblings?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)