Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
2. What just ended before this book began?
3. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
4. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
5. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
2. What is Tiffany talking about at the end of the book, and where is she saying this?
3. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
4. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
5. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
6. How does Destruction describe Endless?
7. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
8. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
9. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
10. What does Orpheus say just before his death?
Essay Topic 1
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where Irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
What was the significance of the title of the book, and what role did it play in the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 3
How did Ishtar die, and how did this death change the tone of the book and progression of the plot?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)