|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the talking dog with Destruction?
2. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
3. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
4. Who is Desire's twin sister?
5. What kind of creature is Dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
2. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
3. Why does Dream choose to contact Lady Bast in the dream realm?
4. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
5. What gift does Destruction give to Dream?
6. Who took the absence of Destruction the hardest, and why?
7. How does Ruby die?
8. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
9. What does Destruction say will end his age on earth?
10. What was unique about Delirium's transformation?
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
How did Ishtar die, and how did this death change the tone of the book and progression of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
This section contains 1,164 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)