|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
2. How does Bernie die?
3. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
4. What has Desire been trying to do at Dream's castle when Delirium comes to visit?
5. What does Ruby do while watching TV in her first motel room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
2. Who is Ruby?
3. How was Delirium comforted during her transition?
4. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
5. What does Matthew talk to Lucien about when he first meet him?
6. Describe the last interchange between Despair and Destruction before he disappeared.
7. Why does Delirium tell her sister she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
8. What is in Bernie's secret black box?
9. How has the Alderman been cheating Death?
10. What does the Alderman do when he realizes that danger is coming?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Dreams affect the course of this plot, and why were they such a significant aspect of the Endless?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the skills Destruction tried to obtain during his time in hiding, and what do these show us about his personality?
Essay Topic 3
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)