Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
2. What just ended before this book began?
3. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
4. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
5. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
2. What is Tiffany talking about at the end of the book, and where is she saying this?
3. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
4. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
5. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
6. How does Destruction describe Endless?
7. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
8. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
9. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
10. What does Orpheus say just before his death?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the skills Destruction tried to obtain during his time in hiding, and what do these show us about his personality?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the greatest images included in this book, and how does this imagery change the feel and tone of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Tiffany is a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)