|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
2. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
3. What does the Alderman do after he changes into an animal?
4. What is Destruction doing when we first see him in this book?
5. Where does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Delirium tell her sister she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
2. How does Bernie die?
3. What are hung on the walls of Destruction's house?
4. What caused Delirium's transformation?
5. What do Dream and Delirium do after Ruby dies?
6. What are Destruction and Barnabas doing when we first see them?
7. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
8. Describe the last interchange between Despair and Destruction before he disappeared.
9. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
10. What are the Endless?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Endless are a strange family and each member has their own distinct realm and personality. Choose some of these characters and write about how their unique characteristics influences the family dynamic and the progression of the plot.
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What does Dream have to sacrifice at the end of the book, and how does this action affect all of his siblings?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)