|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird is Matthew?
2. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
3. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
4. How old was Bernie when he died?
5. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bernie die?
2. What caused Delirium's transformation?
3. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
4. How has the Alderman been cheating Death?
5. What are hung on the walls of Destruction's house?
6. Who took the absence of Destruction the hardest, and why?
7. Who is Ruby?
8. What are the Endless?
9. How does Delirium hope to cheer up Dream at the beginning of the book?
10. What does the Alderman do when he realizes that danger is coming?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the skills Destruction tried to obtain during his time in hiding, and what do these show us about his personality?
Essay Topic 2
What does Dream have to sacrifice at the end of the book, and how does this action affect all of his siblings?
Essay Topic 3
How did Dreams affect the course of this plot, and why were they such a significant aspect of the Endless?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)