|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
(a) They were co-workers.
(b) They were good friends.
(c) They were lovers.
(d) She was the sister of his lover.
2. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
(a) That she is too late.
(b) He has been waiting for them.
(c) He is too busy to help.
(d) To give up.
3. Who critiques Destruction's writing?
4. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) Dream's mind.
(b) The future.
(c) His own book.
(d) The past.
5. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The circus.
(c) A school.
(d) A motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
2. Where does Lady Bast live?
3. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
4. What does Destruction buy to bring to his house?
5. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ishtar say happens at the end of a god's life?
2. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
3. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
4. What does Delirium ask of Dream after Destruction is gone, and what is his response?
5. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
6. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
7. How does Destruction describe Endless?
8. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
9. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
10. What are Temple Prostitutes?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)