|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) The damaged car.
(b) The shortened quest.
(c) Ruby's death.
(d) His lost experience.
2. Why does Dream say he came to find Destruction?
(a) To help his sister.
(b) To get his brother back.
(c) All of these.
(d) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
3. What was Ishtar the goddess of?
4. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is driving a stolen car.
(b) She is being reckless.
(c) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
(d) She is speeding.
5. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
2. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
3. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
4. What does Destruction say humans hide from themselves?
5. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
2. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
3. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
4. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
5. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
6. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
7. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
8. What gift does Destruction give to Delirium?
9. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
10. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)