|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
(a) His scrying pool.
(b) His runes warned him.
(c) He saw them in a dream.
(d) His oracle told him.
2. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
(a) She worries about him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She misses him.
(d) She hates him.
3. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
(a) Had sex with women.
(b) Scourged their bodies.
(c) Burned women.
(d) Killed animals.
4. What happens to Ishtar as she begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She changes her image.
(b) She fades.
(c) She glows.
(d) She bleeds.
5. Why does Dream say he came to find Destruction?
(a) All of these.
(b) To get his brother back.
(c) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
(d) To help his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
2. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
3. What does Dream call Ishtar when he first sees her?
4. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
5. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
2. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
3. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
4. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
5. What does Delirium ask of Dream after Destruction is gone, and what is his response?
6. How does Destruction describe Endless?
7. Why does Dream choose to contact Lady Bast in the dream realm?
8. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
9. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
10. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)