|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A shrub.
(b) A portrait.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A statue.
2. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
3. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He has changed.
(b) He is darker.
(c) He is taller.
(d) He is much the same.
4. What is Dream's son's occupation?
5. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
(a) Killed animals.
(b) Scourged their bodies.
(c) Burned women.
(d) Had sex with women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dream say he came to find Destruction?
2. What does Delirium get mad at her oldest brother for?
3. What was Ishtar the goddess of?
4. What happens to Ishtar as she begins to really dance for the first time?
5. Why does Destruction feel less powerful than he used to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
2. How does Destruction describe Endless?
3. What does Delirium ask of Dream after Destruction is gone, and what is his response?
4. What are Temple Prostitutes?
5. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
6. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
7. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
8. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
9. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
10. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)