|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He has changed.
(b) He is much the same.
(c) He is darker.
(d) He is taller.
2. Why does Destruction feel less powerful than he used to?
(a) His work was not as feared.
(b) Creation is more suitable.
(c) He wanted new powers.
(d) People make their own destructions.
3. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
4. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The Mayan temple.
(b) The Panama Canal.
(c) The tower in Quito.
(d) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
5. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
(a) A motel.
(b) A school.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
2. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
3. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
4. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
5. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
2. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
3. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
4. Why does Dream choose to contact Lady Bast in the dream realm?
5. What does Delirium ask of Dream after Destruction is gone, and what is his response?
6. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
7. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
8. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
9. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
10. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)