|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
(a) A snare.
(b) A map.
(c) A castle.
(d) A dream.
2. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few hours.
3. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
4. What does Delirium refuse to do while she is with Destruction?
(c) Embrace Destruction.
(d) All of these.
5. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A portrait.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A shrub.
(d) A statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
2. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
3. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
4. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
5. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Lady Bast after Dream contacts her in a dream?
2. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
3. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
4. What does Delirium ask of Dream after Destruction is gone, and what is his response?
5. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
6. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
7. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
8. What are Temple Prostitutes?
9. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
10. What does Ishtar say happens at the end of a god's life?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)