|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does an explosion center from when Ishtar really dances for the first time?
(a) The stage.
(b) The sun.
(c) Ishtar's head.
(d) Ishtar's chest.
2. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
3. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He has changed.
(b) He is taller.
(c) He is much the same.
(d) He is darker.
4. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
(a) A snare.
(b) A dream.
(c) A castle.
(d) A map.
5. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
(a) His time is coming.
(b) His sister is in trouble.
(c) His lover died.
(d) His family is looking for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Destruction use to describe Endless?
2. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
3. Where does Lady Bast live?
4. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
5. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
2. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
3. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
4. What are Temple Prostitutes?
5. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
6. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
7. Why does Dream choose to contact Lady Bast in the dream realm?
8. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
9. What gift does Destruction give to Dream?
10. What does Ishtar say happens at the end of a god's life?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)