|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) His own book.
(b) Dream's mind.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
2. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
(a) Scourged their bodies.
(b) Killed animals.
(c) Had sex with women.
(d) Burned women.
3. What is Lady Bast the goddess of?
4. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
(a) All of these.
(b) To help her sister.
(c) To get her brother back.
(d) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
5. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
(a) That she is too late.
(b) He is too busy to help.
(c) He has been waiting for them.
(d) To give up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
2. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
3. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
4. What kind of bird does Dream like to keep?
5. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)