|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Destruction buy to bring to his house?
(c) Wall paper.
2. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
3. What is Ishtar's occupation?
4. What does Destruction say humans hide from themselves?
(a) Their past.
(b) Their future.
(d) Their true selves.
5. What is Dream's son's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
2. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
3. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
4. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
5. What image is on the thing that adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
2. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
3. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
4. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
5. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
6. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
7. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
8. What does Delirium ask of Dream after Destruction is gone, and what is his response?
9. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
10. Why does Dream choose to contact Lady Bast in the dream realm?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)