|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) A novel.
(b) Short stories.
(c) Bad poetry.
(d) His past history.
2. What does Destruction buy to bring to his house?
(d) Wall paper.
3. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) Ruby's death.
(b) His lost experience.
(c) The shortened quest.
(d) The damaged car.
4. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
(a) Change their minds.
(b) Warn him.
(c) Stop the seekers.
(d) Prepare Destruction.
5. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
(b) Embrace Destruction.
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
2. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
3. What does Dream feel his quest for Destruction has brought to innocent people?
4. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
5. Who critiques Destruction's writing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Temple Prostitutes?
2. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
3. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
4. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
5. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
6. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
7. What gift does Destruction give to Delirium?
8. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
9. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
10. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)