|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
(a) Stop the seekers.
(b) Change their minds.
(c) Prepare Destruction.
(d) Warn him.
2. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
(a) Runs to her dressing room.
(b) Embraces him.
(c) Alerts security.
3. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
4. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Draws her image.
(c) Weeps quietly.
(d) Reads out of his book.
5. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
2. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
3. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
4. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
5. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)