|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
(a) She confuses his senses.
(b) She makes him feel old.
(c) She makes him feel invisible bugs.
(d) She makes him feel invisible.
2. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
(a) He has been waiting for them.
(b) To give up.
(c) That she is too late.
(d) He is too busy to help.
3. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
(a) They were co-workers.
(b) They were lovers.
(c) They were good friends.
(d) She was the sister of his lover.
4. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
(b) The tower in Quito.
(c) The Mayan temple.
(d) The Panama Canal.
5. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
2. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
3. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
4. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
5. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
2. What gift does Destruction give to Dream?
3. What gift does Destruction give to Delirium?
4. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
5. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
6. How does Destruction describe Endless?
7. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
8. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
9. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
10. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)