|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
(a) She has information about Destruction.
(b) She left a message for him.
(c) She has been threatening his realm.
(d) She is his friend.
2. Why did Lady Bast once lie to Dream?
(a) She was afraid of him.
(b) She wanted him to love her.
(c) She wanted a Key to Hell.
(d) She needed to appease him.
3. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
(a) Embraces him.
(c) Runs to her dressing room.
(d) Alerts security.
4. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
(b) The tower in Quito.
(c) The Panama Canal.
(d) The Mayan temple.
5. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
(a) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
(b) To get her brother back.
(c) To help her sister.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
2. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
3. What image is on the thing that adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
4. What is Tiffany's occupation?
5. Where does an explosion center from when Ishtar really dances for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Temple Prostitutes?
2. How does Destruction describe Endless?
3. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
4. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
5. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
6. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
7. What does Ishtar say happens at the end of a god's life?
8. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
9. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
10. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)