|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is speeding.
(b) She is being reckless.
(c) She is driving a stolen car.
(d) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
2. What does Destruction say he wants to learn to do when he buys something from the village for his house?
(a) To decorate.
(b) To clean.
(c) To cook.
(d) To write.
3. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
(b) Embraces him.
(c) Runs to her dressing room.
(d) Alerts security.
4. What does Delirium refuse to do while she is with Destruction?
(b) Embrace Destruction.
(c) All of these.
5. What word does Destruction use to describe Endless?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dream feel his quest for Destruction has brought to innocent people?
2. What is Dream's son's occupation?
3. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
4. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
5. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
2. What gift does Destruction give to Delirium?
3. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
4. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
5. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
6. What does Delirium ask of Dream after Destruction is gone, and what is his response?
7. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
8. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
9. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
10. What are Temple Prostitutes?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)