|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delirium refuse to do while she is with Destruction?
(a) All of these.
(d) Embrace Destruction.
2. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
3. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
(a) Strange oaths and rituals.
(c) Temple prostitution.
4. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He is taller.
(b) He is darker.
(c) He is much the same.
(d) He has changed.
5. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
(a) A snare.
(b) A dream.
(c) A castle.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lady Bast live?
2. What happens to make Dream want to end his quest?
3. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
4. What is Dream's son's occupation?
5. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dream choose to contact Lady Bast in the dream realm?
2. What does Ishtar say happens at the end of a god's life?
3. What gift does Destruction give to Dream?
4. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
5. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
6. How does Destruction describe Endless?
7. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
8. Where is Lady Bast after Dream contacts her in a dream?
9. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
10. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)