|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
(a) She confuses his senses.
(b) She makes him feel invisible bugs.
(c) She makes him feel invisible.
(d) She makes him feel old.
2. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
3. Why does Destruction feel less powerful than he used to?
(a) People make their own destructions.
(b) His work was not as feared.
(c) He wanted new powers.
(d) Creation is more suitable.
4. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A shirt.
(b) A veil.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A rag.
5. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He has changed.
(b) He is taller.
(c) He is much the same.
(d) He is darker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
2. What is Tiffany's occupation?
3. Why did Lady Bast once lie to Dream?
4. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
5. What does Dream call Ishtar when he first sees her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
2. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
3. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
4. Why does Dream choose to contact Lady Bast in the dream realm?
5. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
6. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
7. What does Ishtar say happens at the end of a god's life?
8. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
9. What are Temple Prostitutes?
10. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)