|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
(a) She misses him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She worries about him.
(d) She hates him.
2. What does Delirium refuse to do while she is with Destruction?
(b) All of these.
(c) Embrace Destruction.
3. What image is on the thing that adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A cloud.
(c) Delight's image.
(d) A globe.
4. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) The damaged car.
(b) The shortened quest.
(c) His lost experience.
(d) Ruby's death.
5. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
(b) An oracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
2. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
3. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
4. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
5. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)