|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) A novel.
(b) His past history.
(c) Bad poetry.
(d) Short stories.
2. What does Delirium refuse to do while she is with Destruction?
(a) Embrace Destruction.
(b) All of these.
3. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A rag.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A veil.
4. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is speeding.
(b) She is being reckless.
(c) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
(d) She is driving a stolen car.
5. What kind of bird does Dream like to keep?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
2. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
3. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
4. What does Dream feel his quest for Destruction has brought to innocent people?
5. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)