|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delirium get mad at her oldest brother for?
(a) Keeping the image of her former self.
(b) Not helping her.
(c) Thinking he knows everything.
(d) All of these.
2. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
(b) Embrace Destruction.
(d) All of these.
3. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
4. What is Tiffany's occupation?
(a) Broadway singer.
(d) Exotic Dancer.
5. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
2. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
3. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
4. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
5. What does Dream feel his quest for Destruction has brought to innocent people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gift does Destruction give to Delirium?
2. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
3. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
4. What does Delirium ask of Dream after Destruction is gone, and what is his response?
5. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
6. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
7. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
8. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
9. How does Destruction describe Endless?
10. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)