|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A rag.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A veil.
2. What does Destruction say he wants to learn to do when he buys something from the village for his house?
(a) To cook.
(b) To decorate.
(c) To clean.
(d) To write.
3. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
(a) They were lovers.
(b) They were good friends.
(c) She was the sister of his lover.
(d) They were co-workers.
4. Why did Lady Bast once lie to Dream?
(a) She wanted him to love her.
(b) She wanted a Key to Hell.
(c) She was afraid of him.
(d) She needed to appease him.
5. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
(a) He is too busy to help.
(b) That she is too late.
(c) He has been waiting for them.
(d) To give up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Dream want to end his quest?
2. What does Dream feel his quest for Destruction has brought to innocent people?
3. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
4. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
5. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
2. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
3. What are Temple Prostitutes?
4. What gift does Destruction give to Delirium?
5. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
6. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
7. Why does Dream choose to contact Lady Bast in the dream realm?
8. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
9. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
10. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)