|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She locks the doors.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She joins in the dance.
(d) She faints.
2. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
(a) Weeps quietly.
(b) Reads out of his book.
(c) Draws her image.
(d) Sings a song.
3. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
(a) A school.
(b) A motel.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The circus.
4. What does Delirium get mad at her oldest brother for?
(a) Keeping the image of her former self.
(b) Not helping her.
(c) Thinking he knows everything.
(d) All of these.
5. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A shirt.
(b) A veil.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A rag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dream's son's occupation?
2. What does Destruction buy to bring to his house?
3. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
4. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
5. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
2. What happens to Delirium when she gets mad at Destiny for his pride?
3. Where is Lady Bast after Dream contacts her in a dream?
4. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
5. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
6. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
7. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
8. How does Destruction describe Endless?
9. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
10. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)