|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Destruction say he went away?
(a) He saw the end coming.
(b) He got very offended.
(c) He was weary.
(d) He was not needed.
2. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
(a) Had sex with women.
(b) Killed animals.
(c) Burned women.
(d) Scourged their bodies.
3. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
(a) To help her sister.
(b) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
(c) To get her brother back.
(d) All of these.
4. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
(a) She makes him feel invisible.
(b) She confuses his senses.
(c) She makes him feel old.
(d) She makes him feel invisible bugs.
5. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She locks the doors.
(b) She faints.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She joins in the dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
2. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
3. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
4. What is Lady Bast the goddess of?
5. What is Dream's son's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
2. What does Ishtar say happens at the end of a god's life?
3. What does Delirium ask of Dream after Destruction is gone, and what is his response?
4. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
5. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
6. What gift does Destruction give to Dream?
7. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
8. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
9. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
10. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)