|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lady Bast live?
2. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
(a) His time is coming.
(b) His lover died.
(c) His family is looking for him.
(d) His sister is in trouble.
3. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
4. What happens to make Dream want to end his quest?
(a) Ishtar dies.
(b) Delirium is arrested.
(c) Matthew is caught.
(d) Tiffany is exposed.
5. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delirium refuse to do while she is with Destruction?
2. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
3. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
4. Why does Dream say he came to find Destruction?
5. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
2. What does Destruction say to Barnabas before he leaves?
3. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
4. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
5. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
6. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
7. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
8. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
9. How does Destruction describe Endless?
10. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)