|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
(a) She misses him.
(b) She worries about him.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She hates him.
2. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
(a) She confuses his senses.
(b) She makes him feel invisible bugs.
(c) She makes him feel invisible.
(d) She makes him feel old.
3. Who critiques Destruction's writing?
4. What does Delirium refuse to do while she is with Destruction?
(a) All of these.
(d) Embrace Destruction.
5. What happens to Ishtar as she begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She fades.
(b) She glows.
(c) She bleeds.
(d) She changes her image.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
2. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
3. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
4. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
5. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)