|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
(b) All of these.
(d) Embrace Destruction.
2. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
3. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
(a) They are foolish.
(b) They are selfish.
(c) They are trying to save themselves.
(d) They have never been taught better.
4. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
(a) He is too busy to help.
(b) That she is too late.
(c) He has been waiting for them.
(d) To give up.
5. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
2. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
3. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
4. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
5. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gift does Destruction give to Dream?
2. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
3. What does Delirium ask of Dream after Destruction is gone, and what is his response?
4. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
5. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
6. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
7. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
8. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
9. What does Delirium do when she is pulled over for her bad driving?
10. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)