|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
2. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
(d) The police officer.
3. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
4. What happens to make Dream want to end his quest?
(a) Delirium is arrested.
(b) Ishtar dies.
(c) Matthew is caught.
(d) Tiffany is exposed.
5. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A rag.
(b) A veil.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dream feel his quest for Destruction has brought to innocent people?
2. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
3. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
4. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
5. What is Dream's son's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
2. What gift does Destruction give to Dream?
3. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
4. How does Destruction describe Endless?
5. Where is Lady Bast after Dream contacts her in a dream?
6. What gift does Destruction give to Delirium?
7. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
8. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
9. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
10. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)