|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Destruction say he wants to learn to do when he buys something from the village for his house?
(a) To decorate.
(b) To clean.
(c) To write.
(d) To cook.
2. Where does an explosion center from when Ishtar really dances for the first time?
(a) Ishtar's head.
(b) The stage.
(c) The sun.
(d) Ishtar's chest.
3. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
4. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A veil.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A rag.
(d) A shirt.
5. What is Dream's son's occupation?
6. What is Tiffany's occupation?
(b) Exotic Dancer.
(c) Broadway singer.
7. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The tower in Quito.
(b) The Panama Canal.
(c) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
(d) The Mayan temple.
8. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A shrub.
(b) A statue.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A portrait.
9. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
(a) She is his friend.
(b) She has information about Destruction.
(c) She left a message for him.
(d) She has been threatening his realm.
10. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) The damaged car.
(b) Ruby's death.
(c) The shortened quest.
(d) His lost experience.
11. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
12. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She joins in the dance.
(b) She locks the doors.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She faints.
13. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) Bad poetry.
(b) His past history.
(c) A novel.
(d) Short stories.
14. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The circus.
(c) A motel.
(d) A school.
15. What image is on the thing that adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(b) A cloud.
(c) A globe.
(d) Delight's image.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
2. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
3. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
4. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
5. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)