|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does an explosion center from when Ishtar really dances for the first time?
(a) The sun.
(b) The stage.
(c) Ishtar's head.
(d) Ishtar's chest.
2. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
(a) They are foolish.
(b) They are trying to save themselves.
(c) They are selfish.
(d) They have never been taught better.
3. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The Mayan temple.
(b) The Panama Canal.
(c) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
(d) The tower in Quito.
4. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) The damaged car.
(b) Ruby's death.
(c) His lost experience.
(d) The shortened quest.
5. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
(a) His lover died.
(b) His time is coming.
(c) His family is looking for him.
(d) His sister is in trouble.
6. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
7. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
(a) A dog.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A deer.
(d) A raven.
8. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
9. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
(a) Scourged their bodies.
(b) Burned women.
(c) Killed animals.
(d) Had sex with women.
10. Where does Delirium go when Dream says he is done looking for Destruction?
(a) Her realm.
(b) The Dreaming.
(d) Desire's house.
11. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) The past.
(b) Dream's mind.
(c) His own book.
(d) The future.
12. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
(a) Accompanied Delirium.
(b) Spoke with Ishtar.
(c) Talked to Orpheus.
(d) Came to find him.
13. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
14. What is Tiffany's occupation?
(b) Exotic Dancer.
(d) Broadway singer.
15. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
2. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
3. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
4. Why does Destruction say he went away?
5. What was Ishtar the goddess of?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)