|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
2. What happens to Ishtar as she begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She fades.
(b) She glows.
(c) She changes her image.
(d) She bleeds.
3. What does Destruction say he wants to learn to do when he buys something from the village for his house?
(a) To clean.
(b) To cook.
(c) To write.
(d) To decorate.
4. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is being reckless.
(b) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
(c) She is speeding.
(d) She is driving a stolen car.
5. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
(a) They are selfish.
(b) They have never been taught better.
(c) They are foolish.
(d) They are trying to save themselves.
6. Where does Lady Bast live?
7. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) The past.
(b) Dream's mind.
(c) His own book.
(d) The future.
8. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
(a) A dog.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A deer.
(d) A raven.
9. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
(c) An oracle.
10. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
11. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
(a) All of these.
(b) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
(c) To help her sister.
(d) To get her brother back.
12. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
(a) She has been threatening his realm.
(b) She left a message for him.
(c) She has information about Destruction.
(d) She is his friend.
13. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) Bad poetry.
(b) His past history.
(c) A novel.
(d) Short stories.
14. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
(a) That she is too late.
(b) He has been waiting for them.
(c) To give up.
(d) He is too busy to help.
15. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
2. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
3. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
4. What is Lady Bast the goddess of?
5. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)