|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
(a) He saw them in a dream.
(b) His runes warned him.
(c) His oracle told him.
(d) His scrying pool.
2. Where does Delirium go when Dream says he is done looking for Destruction?
(a) Desire's house.
(b) The Dreaming.
(c) Her realm.
3. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
(a) They have never been taught better.
(b) They are foolish.
(c) They are trying to save themselves.
(d) They are selfish.
4. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She worries about him.
(d) She misses him.
5. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A shirt.
(b) A rag.
(c) A veil.
(d) A handkerchief.
6. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) Dream's mind.
(b) The future.
(c) His own book.
(d) The past.
7. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
8. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
(c) Embrace Destruction.
(d) All of these.
9. Why does Dream say he came to find Destruction?
(a) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
(b) To get his brother back.
(c) To help his sister.
(d) All of these.
10. What kind of bird does Dream like to keep?
11. What does Dream feel his quest for Destruction has brought to innocent people?
(a) Heart ache.
12. Who critiques Destruction's writing?
13. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
(a) Spoke with Ishtar.
(b) Accompanied Delirium.
(c) Talked to Orpheus.
(d) Came to find him.
14. Why did Lady Bast once lie to Dream?
(a) She was afraid of him.
(b) She wanted him to love her.
(c) She wanted a Key to Hell.
(d) She needed to appease him.
15. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
2. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
3. What is Ishtar's occupation?
4. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
5. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)