|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
(b) An oracle.
2. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
(a) At the ocean.
(b) In her sleep.
(c) Through hopes.
(d) Through a maze.
3. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
(a) A deer.
(b) A dog.
(c) A raven.
(d) A goddess.
4. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A statue.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A shrub.
(d) A portrait.
5. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
(c) All of these.
(d) Embrace Destruction.
6. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
(c) Temple prostitution.
(d) Strange oaths and rituals.
7. Why does Dream say he came to find Destruction?
(a) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
(b) To get his brother back.
(c) All of these.
(d) To help his sister.
8. What is Lady Bast the goddess of?
9. What does Destruction buy to bring to his house?
(b) Wall paper.
10. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
(a) The world.
11. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
12. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
(a) Draws her image.
(b) Reads out of his book.
(c) Weeps quietly.
(d) Sings a song.
13. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
14. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
15. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
(a) A motel.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) A school.
(d) The circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
2. What does Delirium get mad at her oldest brother for?
3. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
4. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
5. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)