|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
(a) She worries about him.
(b) She misses him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She loves him.
2. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
3. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
(b) The tower in Quito.
(c) The Panama Canal.
(d) The Mayan temple.
4. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A few weeks.
5. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
6. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A veil.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A rag.
(d) A shirt.
7. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
(a) His lover died.
(b) His time is coming.
(c) His sister is in trouble.
(d) His family is looking for him.
8. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
(a) A deer.
(b) A raven.
(c) A dog.
(d) A goddess.
9. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
(a) Warn him.
(b) Change their minds.
(c) Prepare Destruction.
(d) Stop the seekers.
10. Where does Delirium go when Dream says he is done looking for Destruction?
(a) Desire's house.
(c) The Dreaming.
(d) Her realm.
11. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
12. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
(a) Through hopes.
(b) In her sleep.
(c) Through a maze.
(d) At the ocean.
13. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
14. What happens to Ishtar as she begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She glows.
(b) She changes her image.
(c) She bleeds.
(d) She fades.
15. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
(a) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say he wants to learn to do when he buys something from the village for his house?
2. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
3. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
4. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
5. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)