|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
2. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
(c) The police officer.
3. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
(a) They are foolish.
(b) They have never been taught better.
(c) They are trying to save themselves.
(d) They are selfish.
4. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
(a) His family is looking for him.
(b) His sister is in trouble.
(c) His lover died.
(d) His time is coming.
5. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
6. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The Mayan temple.
(b) The Panama Canal.
(c) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
(d) The tower in Quito.
7. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is being reckless.
(b) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
(c) She is driving a stolen car.
(d) She is speeding.
8. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
9. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
10. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) A novel.
(b) His past history.
(c) Short stories.
(d) Bad poetry.
11. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
(a) Embraces him.
(c) Alerts security.
(d) Runs to her dressing room.
12. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
13. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
(c) Strange oaths and rituals.
(d) Temple prostitution.
14. What image is on the thing that adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) Delight's image.
(b) A cloud.
(d) A globe.
15. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
2. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
3. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
4. What is Lady Bast the goddess of?
5. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)