|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lady Bast once lie to Dream?
(a) She was afraid of him.
(b) She wanted a Key to Hell.
(c) She wanted him to love her.
(d) She needed to appease him.
2. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
(a) Reads out of his book.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Draws her image.
(d) Weeps quietly.
3. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
(a) His scrying pool.
(b) His oracle told him.
(c) He saw them in a dream.
(d) His runes warned him.
4. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
(a) Temple prostitution.
(d) Strange oaths and rituals.
5. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
(d) The world.
6. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
(a) Came to find him.
(b) Spoke with Ishtar.
(c) Talked to Orpheus.
(d) Accompanied Delirium.
7. Where does Lady Bast live?
8. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) Dream's mind.
(b) The future.
(c) His own book.
(d) The past.
9. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) The damaged car.
(b) The shortened quest.
(c) His lost experience.
(d) Ruby's death.
10. Where does an explosion center from when Ishtar really dances for the first time?
(a) Ishtar's head.
(b) The sun.
(c) The stage.
(d) Ishtar's chest.
11. What does Destruction say humans hide from themselves?
(a) Their past.
(b) Their future.
(d) Their true selves.
12. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The Mayan temple.
(b) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
(c) The Panama Canal.
(d) The tower in Quito.
13. What is Dream's son's occupation?
14. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
(a) Alerts security.
(c) Embraces him.
(d) Runs to her dressing room.
15. What does Delirium get mad at her oldest brother for?
(a) Keeping the image of her former self.
(b) All of these.
(c) Not helping her.
(d) Thinking he knows everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
2. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
3. What is Destruction writing in his house?
4. What is Tiffany's occupation?
5. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)