|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Destruction use to describe Endless?
2. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
(a) In her sleep.
(b) At the ocean.
(c) Through a maze.
(d) Through hopes.
3. What does Destruction say humans hide from themselves?
(a) Their true selves.
(b) Their future.
(d) Their past.
4. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
5. What happens to make Dream want to end his quest?
(a) Ishtar dies.
(b) Matthew is caught.
(c) Tiffany is exposed.
(d) Delirium is arrested.
6. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) His lost experience.
(b) The shortened quest.
(c) The damaged car.
(d) Ruby's death.
7. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
8. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
9. Where does Lady Bast live?
10. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She locks the doors.
(b) She joins in the dance.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She faints.
11. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
(b) All of these.
(c) Embrace Destruction.
12. Where does Delirium go when Dream says he is done looking for Destruction?
(a) Desire's house.
(b) Her realm.
(d) The Dreaming.
13. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
(a) Spoke with Ishtar.
(b) Accompanied Delirium.
(c) Talked to Orpheus.
(d) Came to find him.
14. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) A school.
(c) The circus.
(d) A motel.
15. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) A few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
2. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
3. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
4. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
5. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)