|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
(a) Alerts security.
(b) Embraces him.
(d) Runs to her dressing room.
2. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
3. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
4. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A shrub.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A statue.
(d) A portrait.
5. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
6. What does Dream call Ishtar when he first sees her?
7. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
8. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
9. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
(a) The circus.
(b) A school.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) A motel.
10. Why did Lady Bast once lie to Dream?
(a) She needed to appease him.
(b) She wanted a Key to Hell.
(c) She was afraid of him.
(d) She wanted him to love her.
11. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
(a) Prepare Destruction.
(b) Change their minds.
(c) Warn him.
(d) Stop the seekers.
12. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) The future.
(b) Dream's mind.
(c) The past.
(d) His own book.
13. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) Bad poetry.
(b) Short stories.
(c) His past history.
(d) A novel.
14. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
15. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
2. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
3. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
4. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
5. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)