|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
2. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
3. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The circus.
(c) A motel.
(d) A school.
4. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
(a) She makes him feel invisible.
(b) She confuses his senses.
(c) She makes him feel invisible bugs.
(d) She makes him feel old.
5. What does Destruction buy to bring to his house?
(b) Wall paper.
6. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
(a) Through a maze.
(b) At the ocean.
(c) Through hopes.
(d) In her sleep.
7. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
(a) Came to find him.
(b) Accompanied Delirium.
(c) Spoke with Ishtar.
(d) Talked to Orpheus.
8. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She faints.
(b) She joins in the dance.
(c) She locks the doors.
(d) She runs away.
9. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
10. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
(a) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
(b) All of these.
(c) To help her sister.
(d) To get her brother back.
11. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
(a) Killed animals.
(b) Burned women.
(c) Had sex with women.
(d) Scourged their bodies.
12. Why does Destruction feel less powerful than he used to?
(a) People make their own destructions.
(b) Creation is more suitable.
(c) His work was not as feared.
(d) He wanted new powers.
13. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
(a) A snare.
(b) A castle.
(c) A map.
(d) A dream.
14. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
15. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
2. What does Dream call Ishtar when he first sees her?
3. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
4. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
5. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)