|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delirium get mad at her oldest brother for?
(a) All of these.
(b) Not helping her.
(c) Thinking he knows everything.
(d) Keeping the image of her former self.
2. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
3. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
(a) A snare.
(b) A dream.
(c) A map.
(d) A castle.
4. Where does Lady Bast live?
5. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
6. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
7. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
8. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
(a) Burned women.
(b) Had sex with women.
(c) Scourged their bodies.
(d) Killed animals.
9. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
10. What is Ishtar's occupation?
11. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
12. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
(d) The police officer.
13. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few days.
14. Where does an explosion center from when Ishtar really dances for the first time?
(a) Ishtar's chest.
(b) The sun.
(c) Ishtar's head.
(d) The stage.
15. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A veil.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A rag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
2. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
3. What was Ishtar the goddess of?
4. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
5. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)