|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
(a) Warn him.
(b) Prepare Destruction.
(c) Change their minds.
(d) Stop the seekers.
2. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
(a) All of these.
(b) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
(c) To help her sister.
(d) To get her brother back.
3. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
4. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
(b) Temple prostitution.
(d) Strange oaths and rituals.
5. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
6. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A raven.
(c) A deer.
(d) A dog.
7. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) The past.
(b) His own book.
(c) Dream's mind.
(d) The future.
8. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) Short stories.
(b) Bad poetry.
(c) A novel.
(d) His past history.
9. Who critiques Destruction's writing?
10. What happens to make Dream want to end his quest?
(a) Tiffany is exposed.
(b) Delirium is arrested.
(c) Ishtar dies.
(d) Matthew is caught.
11. What does Destruction say humans hide from themselves?
(a) Their true selves.
(b) Their past.
(c) Their future.
12. What image is on the thing that adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A globe.
(c) A cloud.
(d) Delight's image.
13. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
14. What does Destruction say he wants to learn to do when he buys something from the village for his house?
(a) To cook.
(b) To decorate.
(c) To clean.
(d) To write.
15. Why does Destruction say he went away?
(a) He saw the end coming.
(b) He got very offended.
(c) He was not needed.
(d) He was weary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
2. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
3. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
4. Where does an explosion center from when Ishtar really dances for the first time?
5. What kind of bird does Dream like to keep?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)