|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) The shortened quest.
(b) His lost experience.
(c) Ruby's death.
(d) The damaged car.
2. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) The future.
(b) The past.
(c) His own book.
(d) Dream's mind.
3. What happens to make Dream want to end his quest?
(a) Ishtar dies.
(b) Delirium is arrested.
(c) Tiffany is exposed.
(d) Matthew is caught.
4. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
(a) The world.
5. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
(a) A dog.
(b) A raven.
(c) A deer.
(d) A goddess.
6. Where does an explosion center from when Ishtar really dances for the first time?
(a) The sun.
(b) Ishtar's head.
(c) Ishtar's chest.
(d) The stage.
7. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
(a) All of these.
(b) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
(c) To get her brother back.
(d) To help her sister.
8. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
9. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He has changed.
(b) He is much the same.
(c) He is darker.
(d) He is taller.
10. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
(a) She has information about Destruction.
(b) She is his friend.
(c) She has been threatening his realm.
(d) She left a message for him.
11. Why did Lady Bast once lie to Dream?
(a) She needed to appease him.
(b) She wanted a Key to Hell.
(c) She wanted him to love her.
(d) She was afraid of him.
12. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
13. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
14. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
15. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
(a) His time is coming.
(b) His family is looking for him.
(c) His sister is in trouble.
(d) His lover died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delirium get mad at her oldest brother for?
2. What happens to Ishtar as she begins to really dance for the first time?
3. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
4. What is Dream's son's occupation?
5. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)