|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to make Dream want to end his quest?
(a) Matthew is caught.
(b) Delirium is arrested.
(c) Tiffany is exposed.
(d) Ishtar dies.
2. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
3. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
(b) The world.
4. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
(b) She is driving a stolen car.
(c) She is speeding.
(d) She is being reckless.
5. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
(a) She has information about Destruction.
(b) She is his friend.
(c) She left a message for him.
(d) She has been threatening his realm.
6. Why did Lady Bast once lie to Dream?
(a) She wanted him to love her.
(b) She was afraid of him.
(c) She needed to appease him.
(d) She wanted a Key to Hell.
7. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
8. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
(a) She makes him feel old.
(b) She makes him feel invisible bugs.
(c) She makes him feel invisible.
(d) She confuses his senses.
9. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
10. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He is taller.
(b) He is darker.
(c) He is much the same.
(d) He has changed.
11. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) His past history.
(b) Short stories.
(c) A novel.
(d) Bad poetry.
12. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
(a) To help her sister.
(b) To get her brother back.
(c) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
(d) All of these.
13. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
14. What is Ishtar's occupation?
15. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
(a) A castle.
(b) A map.
(c) A snare.
(d) A dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Destruction say he went away?
2. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
3. What word does Destruction use to describe Endless?
4. What kind of bird does Dream like to keep?
5. What does Delirium get mad at her oldest brother for?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)