|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
(b) An oracle.
2. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) A novel.
(b) His past history.
(c) Short stories.
(d) Bad poetry.
3. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) His lost experience.
(b) Ruby's death.
(c) The damaged car.
(d) The shortened quest.
4. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) A school.
(c) A motel.
(d) The circus.
5. What image is on the thing that adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A globe.
(b) Delight's image.
(c) A cloud.
6. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
7. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is being reckless.
(b) She is speeding.
(c) She is driving a stolen car.
(d) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
8. What does Dream call Ishtar when he first sees her?
9. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
(a) Stop the seekers.
(b) Warn him.
(c) Change their minds.
(d) Prepare Destruction.
10. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
(a) Came to find him.
(b) Talked to Orpheus.
(c) Spoke with Ishtar.
(d) Accompanied Delirium.
11. What kind of bird does Dream like to keep?
12. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She misses him.
(c) She worries about him.
(d) She loves him.
13. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
14. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
(a) They are trying to save themselves.
(b) They have never been taught better.
(c) They are foolish.
(d) They are selfish.
15. What does Destruction buy to bring to his house?
(d) Wall paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tiffany's occupation?
2. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
3. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
4. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
5. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)