|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A raven.
(c) A deer.
(d) A dog.
2. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
(a) She is his friend.
(b) She has been threatening his realm.
(c) She has information about Destruction.
(d) She left a message for him.
3. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She misses him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She worries about him.
4. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
(a) Talked to Orpheus.
(b) Spoke with Ishtar.
(c) Came to find him.
(d) Accompanied Delirium.
5. What word does Destruction use to describe Endless?
6. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
7. Why does Destruction feel less powerful than he used to?
(a) His work was not as feared.
(b) People make their own destructions.
(c) He wanted new powers.
(d) Creation is more suitable.
8. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He has changed.
(b) He is much the same.
(c) He is darker.
(d) He is taller.
9. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
(a) A snare.
(b) A dream.
(c) A map.
(d) A castle.
10. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) His own book.
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
(d) Dream's mind.
11. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
(a) They were lovers.
(b) She was the sister of his lover.
(c) They were co-workers.
(d) They were good friends.
12. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
(a) His scrying pool.
(b) His runes warned him.
(c) His oracle told him.
(d) He saw them in a dream.
13. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) Ruby's death.
(b) The shortened quest.
(c) His lost experience.
(d) The damaged car.
14. What does Destruction say humans hide from themselves?
(a) Their true selves.
(c) Their future.
(d) Their past.
15. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
(c) All of these.
(d) Embrace Destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
2. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
3. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
4. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
5. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)