|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The tower in Quito.
(b) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
(c) The Panama Canal.
(d) The Mayan temple.
2. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
(a) Reads out of his book.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Draws her image.
(d) Weeps quietly.
3. What does Delirium get mad at her oldest brother for?
(a) All of these.
(b) Not helping her.
(c) Keeping the image of her former self.
(d) Thinking he knows everything.
4. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
(a) They are foolish.
(b) They are trying to save themselves.
(c) They are selfish.
(d) They have never been taught better.
5. What does Delirium refuse to do while she is with Destruction?
(c) Embrace Destruction.
(d) All of these.
6. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
7. What happens to make Dream want to end his quest?
(a) Tiffany is exposed.
(b) Matthew is caught.
(c) Ishtar dies.
(d) Delirium is arrested.
8. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
(a) At the ocean.
(b) In her sleep.
(c) Through hopes.
(d) Through a maze.
9. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He is darker.
(b) He has changed.
(c) He is much the same.
(d) He is taller.
10. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) The future.
(b) Dream's mind.
(c) The past.
(d) His own book.
11. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
(a) Temple prostitution.
(c) Strange oaths and rituals.
12. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A veil.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A rag.
(d) A handkerchief.
13. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
(a) Change their minds.
(b) Stop the seekers.
(c) Warn him.
(d) Prepare Destruction.
14. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
(c) The world.
15. Where does an explosion center from when Ishtar really dances for the first time?
(a) Ishtar's head.
(b) The stage.
(c) Ishtar's chest.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image is on the thing that adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
2. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
3. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
4. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
5. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)