|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
(a) That she is too late.
(b) He is too busy to help.
(c) He has been waiting for them.
(d) To give up.
2. Where does Lady Bast live?
3. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He is much the same.
(b) He is darker.
(c) He is taller.
(d) He has changed.
4. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
(d) An oracle.
5. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
6. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
(a) She confuses his senses.
(b) She makes him feel old.
(c) She makes him feel invisible.
(d) She makes him feel invisible bugs.
7. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
8. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
9. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
(a) Weeps quietly.
(b) Reads out of his book.
(c) Sings a song.
(d) Draws her image.
10. Who critiques Destruction's writing?
11. Why did Lady Bast once lie to Dream?
(a) She wanted him to love her.
(b) She needed to appease him.
(c) She wanted a Key to Hell.
(d) She was afraid of him.
12. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A rag.
(b) A veil.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A shirt.
13. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
(a) Had sex with women.
(b) Burned women.
(c) Killed animals.
(d) Scourged their bodies.
14. Why does Dream say he came to find Destruction?
(a) To help his sister.
(b) All of these.
(c) To get his brother back.
(d) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
15. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
(a) They were co-workers.
(b) They were lovers.
(c) She was the sister of his lover.
(d) They were good friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
2. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
3. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
4. What word does Destruction use to describe Endless?
5. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)