|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
(b) The tower in Quito.
(c) The Panama Canal.
(d) The Mayan temple.
2. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
(a) At the ocean.
(b) In her sleep.
(c) Through hopes.
(d) Through a maze.
3. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
(b) The police officer.
4. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
(a) She makes him feel old.
(b) She makes him feel invisible.
(c) She confuses his senses.
(d) She makes him feel invisible bugs.
5. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
6. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
(a) His family is looking for him.
(b) His lover died.
(c) His time is coming.
(d) His sister is in trouble.
7. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
(a) To make sure Ruby didn't die in vain.
(b) To help her sister.
(c) All of these.
(d) To get her brother back.
8. What does Dream call Ishtar when he first sees her?
9. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) His own book.
(b) The past.
(c) Dream's mind.
(d) The future.
10. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
(a) She worries about him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She misses him.
(d) She hates him.
11. What is Lady Bast the goddess of?
12. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
13. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A portrait.
(b) A statue.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A shrub.
14. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
(b) Embrace Destruction.
(d) All of these.
15. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is driving a stolen car.
(b) She is speeding.
(c) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
(d) She is being reckless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say there are two sides to?
2. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
3. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
4. What does Destruction say he wants to learn to do when he buys something from the village for his house?
5. What kind of bird does Dream like to keep?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)