|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image is on the thing that adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A cloud.
(c) Delight's image.
(d) A globe.
2. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The Panama Canal.
(b) The Mayan temple.
(c) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
(d) The tower in Quito.
3. Why does Destruction say he went away?
(a) He saw the end coming.
(b) He was not needed.
(c) He was weary.
(d) He got very offended.
4. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
(a) His sister is in trouble.
(b) His time is coming.
(c) His lover died.
(d) His family is looking for him.
5. What does Destruction say humans hide from themselves?
(a) Their past.
(b) Their true selves.
(d) Their future.
6. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
(a) Through a maze.
(b) Through hopes.
(c) At the ocean.
(d) In her sleep.
7. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
8. What kind of bird does Dream like to keep?
9. What does Dream call Ishtar when he first sees her?
10. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
11. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
12. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
(a) She is his friend.
(b) She has information about Destruction.
(c) She has been threatening his realm.
(d) She left a message for him.
13. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is driving a stolen car.
(b) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
(c) She is being reckless.
(d) She is speeding.
14. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
15. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
(a) Strange oaths and rituals.
(b) Temple prostitution.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
2. Why did Lady Bast once lie to Dream?
3. Why does Destruction feel less powerful than he used to?
4. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
5. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)