|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Destruction buy to bring to his house?
(b) Wall paper.
2. Who goes with Delirium to consult with her oldest brother?
3. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A veil.
(c) A rag.
(d) A shirt.
4. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) A few days.
5. What does Delirium get mad at her oldest brother for?
(a) Not helping her.
(b) All of these.
(c) Thinking he knows everything.
(d) Keeping the image of her former self.
6. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
7. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
(a) His scrying pool.
(b) His runes warned him.
(c) He saw them in a dream.
(d) His oracle told him.
8. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
(a) They were good friends.
(b) They were co-workers.
(c) They were lovers.
(d) She was the sister of his lover.
9. What was Ishtar the goddess of?
10. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
11. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
(a) A dream.
(b) A castle.
(c) A snare.
(d) A map.
12. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
13. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
14. Where does Delirium go when Dream says he is done looking for Destruction?
(a) Desire's house.
(b) The Dreaming.
(c) Her realm.
15. What does Destruction say humans hide from themselves?
(b) Their true selves.
(c) Their future.
(d) Their past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
2. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
3. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
4. Why does Destruction say he went away?
5. Why does Delirium say she came to find Destruction?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)