|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
2. How is Delirium supposed to enter the realm of her oldest brother?
(a) At the ocean.
(b) Through hopes.
(c) In her sleep.
(d) Through a maze.
3. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Draws her image.
(c) Weeps quietly.
(d) Reads out of his book.
4. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
5. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is driving a stolen car.
(b) She is speeding.
(c) She is being reckless.
(d) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
6. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
(a) Accompanied Delirium.
(b) Talked to Orpheus.
(c) Spoke with Ishtar.
(d) Came to find him.
7. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
(a) A castle.
(b) A snare.
(c) A map.
(d) A dream.
8. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
(a) His sister is in trouble.
(b) His family is looking for him.
(c) His lover died.
(d) His time is coming.
9. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
10. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) The shortened quest.
(b) The damaged car.
(c) Ruby's death.
(d) His lost experience.
11. What does Destruction say he wants to learn to do when he buys something from the village for his house?
(a) To decorate.
(b) To write.
(c) To clean.
(d) To cook.
12. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
13. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
(a) A school.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) The circus.
(d) A motel.
14. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A fountain.
(b) A shrub.
(c) A portrait.
(d) A statue.
15. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
(b) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
2. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
3. What is Tiffany's occupation?
4. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
5. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)