|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Destruction feel less powerful than he used to?
(a) His work was not as feared.
(b) Creation is more suitable.
(c) He wanted new powers.
(d) People make their own destructions.
2. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
(a) Strange oaths and rituals.
(c) Temple prostitution.
3. Who gave Destruction the item he uses to make a bindle?
4. What was Ishtar the goddess of?
5. What is Dream's son's occupation?
6. What does Delirium refuse to do while she is with Destruction?
(a) All of these.
(b) Embrace Destruction.
7. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
(d) The police officer.
8. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
(a) A dream.
(b) A castle.
(c) A snare.
(d) A map.
9. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) Bad poetry.
(b) Short stories.
(c) His past history.
(d) A novel.
10. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) His lost experience.
(b) Ruby's death.
(c) The damaged car.
(d) The shortened quest.
11. What did Destruction help build in Central America?
(a) The Panama Canal.
(b) The tower in Quito.
(c) The Quetzalcoatal ruins.
(d) The Mayan temple.
12. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
(a) Prepare Destruction.
(b) Warn him.
(c) Stop the seekers.
(d) Change their minds.
13. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
14. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
(a) She left a message for him.
(b) She is his friend.
(c) She has been threatening his realm.
(d) She has information about Destruction.
15. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
(b) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Dream want to end his quest?
2. What does Dream call Ishtar when he first sees her?
3. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
4. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
5. What is Tiffany's occupation?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)