|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He has changed.
(b) He is darker.
(c) He is taller.
(d) He is much the same.
2. How long does it take for Dream to find out from his son where Destruction is?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) A few hours.
3. What is Tiffany's occupation?
(b) Broadway singer.
(d) Exotic Dancer.
4. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
(d) The police officer.
5. Where does Delirium go when Dream says he is done looking for Destruction?
(a) The Dreaming.
(b) Her realm.
(d) Desire's house.
6. Who critiques Destruction's writing?
7. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) The damaged car.
(b) His lost experience.
(c) Ruby's death.
(d) The shortened quest.
8. What did Destruction make a mechanism to do if someone tried to find him?
(a) Change their minds.
(b) Prepare Destruction.
(c) Stop the seekers.
(d) Warn him.
9. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
(a) Embrace Destruction.
(d) All of these.
10. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
11. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) Short stories.
(b) Bad poetry.
(c) His past history.
(d) A novel.
12. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
(a) Draws her image.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Weeps quietly.
(d) Reads out of his book.
13. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is being reckless.
(b) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
(c) She is speeding.
(d) She is driving a stolen car.
14. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
15. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
(a) Accompanied Delirium.
(b) Talked to Orpheus.
(c) Spoke with Ishtar.
(d) Came to find him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Dream want to end his quest?
2. Where does an explosion center from when Ishtar really dances for the first time?
3. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
4. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
5. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)