|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ishtar bring to Tiffany when we first see them?
2. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
(a) They were co-workers.
(b) She was the sister of his lover.
(c) They were good friends.
(d) They were lovers.
3. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
4. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She joins in the dance.
(b) She locks the doors.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She faints.
5. How does Delirium feel when she hears that Dream is going to quit his search for Destruction?
6. What kind of place does Tiffany live in?
7. What is Dream's son's occupation?
8. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
(a) She makes him feel old.
(b) She makes him feel invisible bugs.
(c) She confuses his senses.
(d) She makes him feel invisible.
9. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She misses him.
(d) She worries about him.
10. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
11. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
(a) A rag.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A veil.
12. What does Ishtar do when she sees Dream?
(a) Alerts security.
(b) Embraces him.
(c) Runs to her dressing room.
13. Why does Delirium get pulled over while driving?
(a) She is being reckless.
(b) She is speeding.
(c) She is driving a stolen car.
(d) She is driving on the wrong side of the street.
14. Why does Destruction say humans hide something important from themselves?
(a) They are selfish.
(b) They have never been taught better.
(c) They are foolish.
(d) They are trying to save themselves.
15. What is Ishtar's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dream do that flattered Destruction?
2. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
3. What happens to Ishtar as she begins to really dance for the first time?
4. Where was Destruction in the 1930's?
5. What does Dream refuse to do while he is with Destruction?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)