|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What just ended before this book began?
(a) Nada's reign as queen.
(b) Nada's education.
(c) Dream's 4th life.
(d) Dream's relationship with Nada.
2. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
(c) New York.
3. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
4. What does Dream say Delirium is not allowed to do while they look for Destruction?
5. How long had it been raining when flooding began in the Dreaming?
(a) 18 dys.
(b) 27 days.
(c) 23 days.
(d) 20 days.
6. Where does the Alderman say Death always comes from?
(a) The earth.
(b) The sky.
(c) The north.
(d) The south.
7. What is the talking dog doing when we first see him?
(a) Doing his own painting.
(b) Conducting the music.
(c) Digging a hole.
(d) Critiquing Destruction's work.
8. Who is Desire's twin sister?
9. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
(a) The rain.
(b) A scream.
(c) A siren.
(d) A fire.
10. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
11. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
(a) A large party.
(b) A library.
(c) A train station.
(d) A gay bar.
12. What did Destruction say people are using now to figure out phenomena?
13. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is a life long learner.
(c) He gets a lot of money from it.
(d) People always need lawyers.
14. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
(a) Delirium is his sister.
(b) Delirium is his mother.
(c) Delirium is his cousin.
(d) Delirium is his aunt.
15. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
2. What does Etain smell in her living room?
3. Where was Dream the last time he saw Destruction?
4. Who is the first woman Dream talks to?
5. What did Farrell used to be?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)