|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
2. What kind of pet does Abel have?
(a) A gargoyle.
(b) A nypmh.
(c) A petroglyph.
(d) A daydream.
3. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
(a) A breeze.
(b) A nymph.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A human.
4. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
5. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He is long lived.
(b) He does not dream.
(c) He can see the Endless.
(d) He has been to the Dreaming.
6. What did Destruction say people are using now to figure out phenomena?
7. Where does Dream go to look for Etain?
(a) North Dakota.
(d) South Dakota.
8. How long had it been raining when flooding began in the Dreaming?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 18 dys.
(c) 23 days.
(d) 27 days.
9. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) He gets a lot of money from it.
(b) People always need lawyers.
(c) He is a life long learner.
(d) All of these.
10. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
(b) Visit another realm.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Go swimming.
11. What is the name of Dream's realm?
(a) The Dreaming.
(c) The Cloud.
12. What is the name of Abel's pet?
13. What kind of weapon does Andros's grandson have at the beginning of the book?
(a) An assault rifle.
(b) A machete.
(c) A cross bow.
(d) A pistol.
14. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
(a) Fight her.
(b) Comfort her.
(c) Sell her flowers.
(d) Send her away.
15. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
(a) She uses her mind.
(b) She asks Dream to find them.
(c) She uses the internet.
(d) She has a compass to guide her.
Short Answer Questions
1. This book is which number in a series?
2. What is Destruction doing when we first see him in this book?
3. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
4. What is the Alderman watching when he first appears in the book?
5. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)