|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) A God.
(b) An Endless.
(c) A Creator.
(d) An Immortal.
2. What kind of weapon does Andros's grandson have at the beginning of the book?
(a) An assault rifle.
(b) A cross bow.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A machete.
3. Who shows Dream the secret papers of Bernie?
(a) His son.
(b) His housekeeper.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
4. What is the name of Dream's realm?
(b) The Dreaming.
(d) The Cloud.
5. How was Delirium helped through her transformation?
(a) She was held tightly.
(b) She was sung to.
(c) She was massaged.
(d) None of these.
6. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
7. What does Farrell do in his new life?
(a) Predicts the future.
(b) Instructs leaders.
(c) Provides transportation.
(d) Teaches mythology.
8. What just ended before this book began?
(a) Dream's relationship with Nada.
(b) Dream's 4th life.
(c) Nada's reign as queen.
(d) Nada's education.
9. What has Desire been trying to do at Dream's castle when Delirium comes to visit?
(a) Rest from a sickness.
(b) Punish Dream.
(c) Repair some damage.
(d) Cheer up Dream.
10. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He is long lived.
(b) He does not dream.
(c) He has been to the Dreaming.
(d) He can see the Endless.
11. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
12. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
(a) Visit another realm.
(b) Go fishing.
(d) Go swimming.
13. What is the name of the mortal that Delirium connects with the Dancing Woman?
14. What does the Alderman do after he changes into an animal?
(a) He howls at the moon.
(b) He sleeps.
(c) He marks his area.
(d) He eats his shadow.
15. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) People always need lawyers.
(b) He gets a lot of money from it.
(c) He is a life long learner.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. This book is which number in a series?
2. What is in Bernie's black box?
3. What kind of pet does Abel have?
4. What kind of bird is Matthew?
5. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)