|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Alderman say Death always comes from?
(a) The south.
(b) The earth.
(c) The north.
(d) The sky.
2. What is the name of Dream's realm?
(b) The Cloud.
(d) The Dreaming.
3. What is Farrell's other name?
4. Who is Desire's twin sister?
5. What is the name of the talking dog with Destruction?
6. How does Delirium know who she wants to visit?
(a) She saw people in a dream.
(b) She got a message from Destruction.
(c) She has a list of contacts.
(d) She found a letter written to Destruction.
7. How did Bernie's family think of him?
(a) They thought he was arrogant.
(b) They thought he was unintelligent.
(c) They thought he was boring.
(d) They thought he was strange.
8. Where does Dream go to look for Etain?
(a) North Dakota.
(b) South Dakota.
9. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
(a) Delirium is his sister.
(b) Delirium is his mother.
(c) Delirium is his aunt.
(d) Delirium is his cousin.
10. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
11. This book is which number in a series?
12. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) A God.
(b) A Creator.
(c) An Endless.
(d) An Immortal.
13. What city does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
14. What just ended before this book began?
(a) Nada's education.
(b) Nada's reign as queen.
(c) Dream's 4th life.
(d) Dream's relationship with Nada.
15. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A fox.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
2. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
3. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
4. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
5. How old was Bernie when he died?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)