|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(b) So she can get some powers.
(c) So she can rule the way she wants.
(d) So she can live more simply than before.
2. What just ended before this book began?
(a) Dream's relationship with Nada.
(b) Dream's 4th life.
(c) Nada's reign as queen.
(d) Nada's education.
3. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
(a) A fire.
(b) A scream.
(c) The rain.
(d) A siren.
4. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
5. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
(b) Visit another realm.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Go fishing.
6. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
(a) A large party.
(b) A train station.
(c) A library.
(d) A gay bar.
7. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Staying calm.
(b) Staying lucid.
(c) Remembering important events.
(d) Making friends.
8. What is Bernie's last name?
9. What kind of bird is Matthew?
10. What does Etain smell in her living room?
11. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
12. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
(a) He was never kind to her.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She has no hope of finding him.
(d) He asked to be left alone.
13. What does Dream say Delirium is not allowed to do while they look for Destruction?
14. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To improve his character.
(b) To forget about Nada.
(c) To spend time with his sister.
(d) To restore order.
15. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is passing into another age.
(b) She misses her brother.
(c) It is her nature.
(d) There is too much change going on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
2. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
3. What is the name of Abel's pet?
4. Who shows Dream the secret papers of Bernie?
5. This book is which number in a series?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)