|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Bernie when he died?
2. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
3. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
(a) He freezes them.
(b) He urinates on them.
(c) He dips them in concrete.
(d) He pours water on them.
4. What is in Bernie's black box?
(a) Oil paintings.
(b) All of these.
(c) Gold pieces.
5. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
(a) When magic is no longer valued.
(b) When faith ceases to inspire.
(c) When humans connect energy and matter.
(d) When humans learn responsibility.
6. Where does Dream have to travel to find Destruction?
(a) The dream land.
(b) The void.
(c) The real world.
(d) The waste place.
7. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
(a) A large party.
(b) A gay bar.
(c) A train station.
(d) A library.
8. Where was Dream the last time he saw Destruction?
9. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 400 years.
(d) 300 years.
10. What does Delirium say she hates in life?
11. What is Destruction doing when we first see him in this book?
(d) Playing a violin.
12. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He can see the Endless.
(b) He is long lived.
(c) He has been to the Dreaming.
(d) He does not dream.
13. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Hold a prayer.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Watch the sunrise.
14. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
(a) She uses the internet.
(b) She uses her mind.
(c) She asks Dream to find them.
(d) She has a compass to guide her.
15. What is the Alderman checking when he first appears in the book?
(a) His reports.
(b) His children's bedrooms.
(c) His calendar and schedule.
(d) His death traps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What just ended before this book began?
2. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
3. Who does Dream think gave Delirium the idea to find Destruction?
4. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
5. What is Farrell's other name?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)