|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
(a) Commiting suicide.
(b) Guarding a sanctuary.
(c) Waiting for a message.
(d) Cleaning and preparing it.
2. What does Ruby do while watching TV in her first motel room?
(b) All of these.
(c) Takes drugs.
3. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 300 years.
(d) 400 years.
4. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
(a) Dream was demoted in power.
(b) Another woman left Dream.
(c) Dream had a bad dream.
(d) Destruction sent a message to Dream.
5. How does Ruby die?
(a) She chokes.
(b) She is stabbed.
(c) She is burnt.
(d) She is poisoned.
6. What is in Bernie's black box?
(a) Oil paintings.
(b) All of these.
(c) Gold pieces.
7. This book is which number in a series?
8. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sell her flowers.
(b) Comfort her.
(c) Fight her.
(d) Send her away.
9. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
(a) Dream is his son.
(b) Dream is his brother.
(c) Dream is his uncle.
(d) Dream is his father.
10. What does the Alderman do after he changes into an animal?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) He howls at the moon.
(c) He eats his shadow.
(d) He marks his area.
11. What did Destruction say people are using now to figure out phenomena?
12. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
13. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
(a) He asked to be left alone.
(b) He was never kind to her.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She has no hope of finding him.
14. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
(d) New York.
15. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
2. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
3. Where is Destruction when we first see him in this book?
4. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
5. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)