|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
(a) A library.
(b) A large party.
(c) A gay bar.
(d) A train station.
2. What does Delirium say she hates in life?
3. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bear.
(c) A wolf.
(d) An eagle.
4. Where was Farrell in his former life?
5. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A breeze.
(c) A human.
(d) A nymph.
6. Where is Destruction when we first see him in this book?
(a) In a cave.
(b) Next to the ocean.
(c) On a cloud.
(d) On the roof of a building.
7. How does Delirium know who she wants to visit?
(a) She found a letter written to Destruction.
(b) She saw people in a dream.
(c) She has a list of contacts.
(d) She got a message from Destruction.
8. What does the first woman Dream talks to do for him and Delirium?
(a) Drives them around.
(b) Takes them to a hotel.
(c) Buys them appropriate clothing.
(d) Gives them a map.
9. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He has been to the Dreaming.
(b) He is long lived.
(c) He does not dream.
(d) He can see the Endless.
10. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
11. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
(a) He got bored.
(b) Someone killed him.
(c) People stopped worshipping him.
(d) He had to hide from enemies.
12. Where does Dream go to look for Etain?
(c) South Dakota.
(d) North Dakota.
13. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To restore order.
(b) To improve his character.
(c) To forget about Nada.
(d) To spend time with his sister.
14. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
(a) He uses his third eye.
(b) He gives himself up to his dreams.
(c) He never sleeps deeply.
(d) He avoids seeing death.
15. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
2. What is the name of Abel's brother?
3. What is Farrell's other name?
4. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
5. Who is the first woman Dream talks to?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)