|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapon does Andros's grandson have at the beginning of the book?
(a) A machete.
(b) A cross bow.
(c) An assault rifle.
(d) A pistol.
2. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
3. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
4. Where is Destruction when we first see him in this book?
(a) Next to the ocean.
(b) On a cloud.
(c) On the roof of a building.
(d) In a cave.
5. What does the Alderman do after he changes into an animal?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) He eats his shadow.
(c) He howls at the moon.
(d) He marks his area.
6. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
(a) Dream had a bad dream.
(b) Destruction sent a message to Dream.
(c) Another woman left Dream.
(d) Dream was demoted in power.
7. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) People always need lawyers.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is a life long learner.
(d) He gets a lot of money from it.
8. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
9. This book is which number in a series?
10. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
11. What is the talking dog doing when we first see him?
(a) Conducting the music.
(b) Digging a hole.
(c) Doing his own painting.
(d) Critiquing Destruction's work.
12. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
(a) A train station.
(b) A large party.
(c) A library.
(d) A gay bar.
13. Where does Dream have to travel to find Destruction?
(a) The real world.
(b) The dream land.
(c) The void.
(d) The waste place.
14. What kind of abode does Dream live in?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A castle.
(d) A hut.
15. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bear.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
2. Who is the first woman Dream talks to?
3. What is the Alderman checking when he first appears in the book?
4. What is the name of the talking dog with Destruction?
5. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)