|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 200 years.
(d) 400 years.
2. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) People always need lawyers.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is a life long learner.
(d) He gets a lot of money from it.
3. What is Destruction doing when we first see him in this book?
(b) Playing a violin.
4. Where does the Alderman say Death always comes from?
(a) The south.
(b) The earth.
(c) The north.
(d) The sky.
5. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Remembering important events.
(b) Staying lucid.
(c) Making friends.
(d) Staying calm.
6. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Watch the sunrise.
(c) Hold a prayer.
(d) Read a book.
7. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
8. What does the first woman Dream talks to do for him and Delirium?
(a) Gives them a map.
(b) Takes them to a hotel.
(c) Buys them appropriate clothing.
(d) Drives them around.
9. What is Farrell's other name?
10. How does Ruby die?
(a) She is stabbed.
(b) She chokes.
(c) She is burnt.
(d) She is poisoned.
11. What does Dream say Delirium is not allowed to do while they look for Destruction?
12. Where was Dream the last time he saw Destruction?
13. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
(a) He asked to be left alone.
(b) She hates him.
(c) He was never kind to her.
(d) She has no hope of finding him.
14. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) A Creator.
(b) A God.
(c) An Endless.
(d) An Immortal.
15. How old was Bernie when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dream think gave Delirium the idea to find Destruction?
2. Where was Farrell in his former life?
3. What kind of pet does Abel have?
4. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
5. What is the name of Abel's pet?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)