|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
2. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
3. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
4. What kind of abode does Dream live in?
(a) A hut.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A castle.
(d) An apartment.
5. What is in Bernie's black box?
(a) All of these.
(b) Gold pieces.
(c) Oil paintings.
6. Where was Farrell in his former life?
7. What is the name of Abel's pet?
8. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sell her flowers.
(b) Comfort her.
(c) Fight her.
(d) Send her away.
9. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A breeze.
(c) A nymph.
(d) A human.
10. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
(a) Someone killed him.
(b) He had to hide from enemies.
(c) People stopped worshipping him.
(d) He got bored.
11. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
(a) A fire.
(b) A siren.
(c) The rain.
(d) A scream.
12. Who is Desire's twin sister?
13. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
(a) A train station.
(b) A large party.
(c) A library.
(d) A gay bar.
14. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
15. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird is Matthew?
2. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
3. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
4. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
5. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)