|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Making friends.
(b) Remembering important events.
(c) Staying calm.
(d) Staying lucid.
2. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 400 years.
3. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
4. How does Bernie die?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) A robber stabs him.
(c) A wall crumbles onto him.
(d) He gets sick.
5. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
6. What is Bernie's last name?
7. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
(a) Delirium is his cousin.
(b) Delirium is his sister.
(c) Delirium is his aunt.
(d) Delirium is his mother.
8. Where is Destruction when we first see him in this book?
(a) On a cloud.
(b) Next to the ocean.
(c) On the roof of a building.
(d) In a cave.
9. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
(a) New York.
10. What did Farrell used to be?
(a) A spirit.
(b) An olympian.
(c) A king.
(d) A god.
11. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
12. How was Delirium helped through her transformation?
(a) She was held tightly.
(b) None of these.
(c) She was sung to.
(d) She was massaged.
13. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
14. What kind of abode does Dream live in?
(a) A castle.
(b) A hut.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A cloud.
15. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
2. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
3. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
4. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
5. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)