|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
(a) Delirium is his mother.
(b) Delirium is his cousin.
(c) Delirium is his aunt.
(d) Delirium is his sister.
2. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Staying calm.
(b) Making friends.
(c) Remembering important events.
(d) Staying lucid.
3. What is Destruction doing when we first see him in this book?
(a) Playing a violin.
4. What kind of weapon does Andros's grandson have at the beginning of the book?
(a) A cross bow.
(b) A machete.
(c) A pistol.
(d) An assault rifle.
5. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 200 years.
(d) 300 years.
6. What does the first woman Dream talks to do for him and Delirium?
(a) Takes them to a hotel.
(b) Buys them appropriate clothing.
(c) Drives them around.
(d) Gives them a map.
7. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
(a) She uses the internet.
(b) She has a compass to guide her.
(c) She asks Dream to find them.
(d) She uses her mind.
8. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can live more simply than before.
(b) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(c) So she can get some powers.
(d) So she can rule the way she wants.
9. What is the name of the mortal that Delirium connects with the Dancing Woman?
10. What just ended before this book began?
(a) Nada's education.
(b) Dream's 4th life.
(c) Nada's reign as queen.
(d) Dream's relationship with Nada.
11. Who is Desire's twin sister?
12. How does Bernie die?
(a) A wall crumbles onto him.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He gets sick.
(d) A robber stabs him.
13. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
(a) She hates him.
(b) He was never kind to her.
(c) She has no hope of finding him.
(d) He asked to be left alone.
14. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) People always need lawyers.
(b) He gets a lot of money from it.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is a life long learner.
15. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bernie's occupation?
2. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
3. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
4. Where does Dream have to travel to find Destruction?
5. What is the name of Abel's brother?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)