|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
(a) He dips them in concrete.
(b) He freezes them.
(c) He pours water on them.
(d) He urinates on them.
2. How did Bernie's family think of him?
(a) They thought he was strange.
(b) They thought he was boring.
(c) They thought he was unintelligent.
(d) They thought he was arrogant.
3. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
4. What is the name of Abel's pet?
5. Who shows Dream the secret papers of Bernie?
(a) His son.
(b) His housekeeper.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
6. Where was Farrell in his former life?
7. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Staying lucid.
(b) Making friends.
(c) Staying calm.
(d) Remembering important events.
8. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
9. What is the Alderman checking when he first appears in the book?
(a) His reports.
(b) His children's bedrooms.
(c) His death traps.
(d) His calendar and schedule.
10. What does Farrell do in his new life?
(a) Provides transportation.
(b) Instructs leaders.
(c) Teaches mythology.
(d) Predicts the future.
11. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A fox.
(c) A bear.
(d) An eagle.
12. What city does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
13. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
14. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
(a) Comfort her.
(b) Sell her flowers.
(c) Fight her.
(d) Send her away.
15. Where was Dream the last time he saw Destruction?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
2. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
3. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
4. What is Farrell's other name?
5. What kind of pet does Abel have?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)