|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
2. How does Delirium know who she wants to visit?
(a) She found a letter written to Destruction.
(b) She saw people in a dream.
(c) She got a message from Destruction.
(d) She has a list of contacts.
3. What does Dream say Delirium is not allowed to do while they look for Destruction?
4. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
(a) Commiting suicide.
(b) Cleaning and preparing it.
(c) Waiting for a message.
(d) Guarding a sanctuary.
5. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He can see the Endless.
(b) He has been to the Dreaming.
(c) He is long lived.
(d) He does not dream.
6. Who does Dream think gave Delirium the idea to find Destruction?
7. This book is which number in a series?
8. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
(d) New York.
9. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
10. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
(a) Go fishing.
(b) Visit another realm.
(d) Go swimming.
11. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sell her flowers.
(b) Send her away.
(c) Comfort her.
(d) Fight her.
12. What is in Bernie's black box?
(a) Gold pieces.
(c) All of these.
(d) Oil paintings.
13. Where was Farrell in his former life?
14. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
(a) A human.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A nymph.
(d) A breeze.
15. How long had it been raining when flooding began in the Dreaming?
(a) 23 days.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 27 days.
(d) 18 dys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
2. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
3. Where was Dream the last time he saw Destruction?
4. Where does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the name of Abel's pet?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)