|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Abel's brother?
2. Where does Dream go to look for Etain?
(c) South Dakota.
(d) North Dakota.
3. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
4. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He is long lived.
(b) He has been to the Dreaming.
(c) He can see the Endless.
(d) He does not dream.
5. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
(a) He pours water on them.
(b) He dips them in concrete.
(c) He freezes them.
(d) He urinates on them.
6. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
7. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 400 years.
8. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
9. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
(a) She faints.
(b) An earthquake starts.
(c) A man knocks on the door.
(d) The building explodes.
10. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
(a) He gives himself up to his dreams.
(b) He avoids seeing death.
(c) He uses his third eye.
(d) He never sleeps deeply.
11. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) A God.
(b) An Immortal.
(c) A Creator.
(d) An Endless.
12. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
13. Where does the Alderman say Death always comes from?
(a) The sky.
(b) The earth.
(c) The south.
(d) The north.
14. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
15. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Destruction when we first see him in this book?
2. What kind of pet does Abel have?
3. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
4. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
5. What does the Alderman do after he changes into an animal?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)