|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird is Matthew?
2. What does Ruby do while watching TV in her first motel room?
(a) Takes drugs.
(c) All of these.
3. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
(a) People stopped worshipping him.
(b) Someone killed him.
(c) He got bored.
(d) He had to hide from enemies.
4. What is the name of Abel's pet?
5. How does Ruby die?
(a) She is poisoned.
(b) She chokes.
(c) She is stabbed.
(d) She is burnt.
6. Where was Farrell in his former life?
7. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He does not dream.
(b) He can see the Endless.
(c) He has been to the Dreaming.
(d) He is long lived.
8. What does the Alderman do after he changes into an animal?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) He howls at the moon.
(c) He eats his shadow.
(d) He marks his area.
9. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
(a) A nymph.
(b) A human.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A breeze.
10. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
(a) When faith ceases to inspire.
(b) When humans learn responsibility.
(c) When humans connect energy and matter.
(d) When magic is no longer valued.
11. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
12. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 300 years.
(d) 200 years.
13. Who is Desire's twin sister?
14. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can get some powers.
(b) So she can rule the way she wants.
(c) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(d) So she can live more simply than before.
15. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
(a) She uses her mind.
(b) She uses the internet.
(c) She asks Dream to find them.
(d) She has a compass to guide her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Dream the secret papers of Bernie?
2. How does Delirium know who she wants to visit?
3. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
4. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
5. Where does Dream go to look for Etain?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)