|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Abel's pet?
2. What is the name of the mortal that Delirium connects with the Dancing Woman?
3. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
4. What is the Alderman watching when he first appears in the book?
(a) The Aurora.
(b) The meteor shower.
(c) The comet.
(d) The birds.
5. What does Farrell do in his new life?
(a) Provides transportation.
(b) Instructs leaders.
(c) Predicts the future.
(d) Teaches mythology.
6. What does Delirium say she hates in life?
7. What did Farrell used to be?
(a) A god.
(b) A king.
(c) An olympian.
(d) A spirit.
8. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Staying calm.
(b) Making friends.
(c) Remembering important events.
(d) Staying lucid.
9. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
(a) She misses her brother.
(b) It is her nature.
(c) She is passing into another age.
(d) There is too much change going on.
10. What kind of pet does Abel have?
(a) A nypmh.
(b) A daydream.
(c) A gargoyle.
(d) A petroglyph.
11. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
12. How does Bernie die?
(a) He gets sick.
(b) A robber stabs him.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) A wall crumbles onto him.
13. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
14. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
(a) A scream.
(b) The rain.
(c) A fire.
(d) A siren.
15. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
2. What is the name of Dream's realm?
3. What is the name of the talking dog with Destruction?
4. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
5. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)