|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
2. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
3. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
(b) Visit another realm.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Go fishing.
4. Who is the first woman Dream talks to?
5. Where was Farrell in his former life?
6. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
(a) Send her away.
(b) Sell her flowers.
(c) Comfort her.
(d) Fight her.
7. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 400 years.
(d) 200 years.
8. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
9. How did Bernie's family think of him?
(a) They thought he was unintelligent.
(b) They thought he was strange.
(c) They thought he was boring.
(d) They thought he was arrogant.
10. What does Ruby do while watching TV in her first motel room?
(b) Takes drugs.
(c) All of these.
11. What kind of weapon does Andros's grandson have at the beginning of the book?
(a) A machete.
(b) An assault rifle.
(c) A cross bow.
(d) A pistol.
12. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
(a) When humans connect energy and matter.
(b) When humans learn responsibility.
(c) When magic is no longer valued.
(d) When faith ceases to inspire.
13. Who is Desire's twin sister?
14. How was Delirium helped through her transformation?
(a) She was massaged.
(b) None of these.
(c) She was held tightly.
(d) She was sung to.
15. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
(a) He freezes them.
(b) He dips them in concrete.
(c) He urinates on them.
(d) He pours water on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
3. Where is Destruction when we first see him in this book?
4. What does Delirium say she hates in life?
5. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)