|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird is Matthew?
2. What just ended before this book began?
(a) Dream's relationship with Nada.
(b) Dream's 4th life.
(c) Nada's reign as queen.
(d) Nada's education.
3. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
(a) An earthquake starts.
(b) The building explodes.
(c) A man knocks on the door.
(d) She faints.
4. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
(a) Dream was demoted in power.
(b) Dream had a bad dream.
(c) Another woman left Dream.
(d) Destruction sent a message to Dream.
5. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) All of these.
(b) People always need lawyers.
(c) He is a life long learner.
(d) He gets a lot of money from it.
6. How was Delirium helped through her transformation?
(a) She was massaged.
(b) None of these.
(c) She was sung to.
(d) She was held tightly.
7. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
(a) He avoids seeing death.
(b) He uses his third eye.
(c) He gives himself up to his dreams.
(d) He never sleeps deeply.
8. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
9. How long had it been raining when flooding began in the Dreaming?
(a) 27 days.
(b) 18 dys.
(c) 23 days.
(d) 20 days.
10. What is the Alderman checking when he first appears in the book?
(a) His children's bedrooms.
(b) His calendar and schedule.
(c) His reports.
(d) His death traps.
11. What is the name of Abel's brother?
12. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
13. What is the name of the mortal that Delirium connects with the Dancing Woman?
14. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
15. What city does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
2. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
4. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
5. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)