Short Answer Questions Key
1. This book is which number in a series?
2. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
3. What just ended before this book began?
Dream's relationship with Nada.
4. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
5. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
6. What kind of abode does Dream live in?
7. What is the name of Dream's realm?
This section contains 3,454 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)