|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Destruction say the Endless never had?
2. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can rule the way she wants.
(b) So she can live more simply than before.
(c) So she can get some powers.
(d) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
3. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
(c) The world.
4. Who does Dream think gave Delirium the idea to find Destruction?
5. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
(a) He got bored.
(b) He had to hide from enemies.
(c) People stopped worshipping him.
(d) Someone killed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say he wants to learn to do when he buys something from the village for his house?
2. How did Bernie's family think of him?
3. What does Dream give to Despair after his son has died?
4. What does Desire not feel about Dream's ordeal?
5. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)