|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ghosts does Dream see when he returns to him home and starts building?
2. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A fox.
(c) A bear.
(d) A wolf.
3. Who does Despair ask about after Orpheus is killed?
4. What does Delirium get mad at her oldest brother for?
(a) Not helping her.
(b) Keeping the image of her former self.
(c) Thinking he knows everything.
(d) All of these.
5. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can rule the way she wants.
(b) So she can get some powers.
(c) So she can live more simply than before.
(d) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction use to make a bindle?
2. How did Ishtar know Destruction?
3. Why does Dream say he came to find Destruction?
4. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
5. What happens to Ishtar as she begins to really dance for the first time?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)