|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To spend time with his sister.
(b) To improve his character.
(c) To restore order.
(d) To forget about Nada.
2. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
(a) To give up.
(b) He has been waiting for them.
(c) He is too busy to help.
(d) That she is too late.
3. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A bear.
(c) A fox.
(d) An eagle.
4. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
(a) He gives himself up to his dreams.
(b) He avoids seeing death.
(c) He uses his third eye.
(d) He never sleeps deeply.
5. What is the name of Dream's realm?
(a) The Cloud.
(d) The Dreaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Destruction writing in his house?
2. What does Dream give to Despair after his son has died?
3. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
4. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
5. What has Desire been trying to do at Dream's castle when Delirium comes to visit?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)