|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ishtar say she feels about Destruction when Dream talks to her?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She worries about him.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She misses him.
2. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
(d) An oracle.
3. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
(a) There is too much change going on.
(b) It is her nature.
(c) She misses her brother.
(d) She is passing into another age.
4. Who critiques Destruction's writing?
5. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
2. What does Dream do before killing his son?
3. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
4. What is the Alderman checking when he first appears in the book?
5. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)