|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
(c) Strange oaths and rituals.
(d) Temple prostitution.
2. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
(a) Ruby's death.
(b) The damaged car.
(c) His lost experience.
(d) The shortened quest.
3. Who does Dream explain his reasons for wanting to quit to?
4. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
(a) He has been waiting for them.
(b) That she is too late.
(c) He is too busy to help.
(d) To give up.
5. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Weeps quietly.
(c) Reads out of his book.
(d) Draws her image.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
2. What does Etain smell in her living room?
3. What does the first woman Dream talks to do for him and Delirium?
4. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
5. How was Delirium helped through her transformation?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)