|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She faints.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She locks the doors.
(d) She joins in the dance.
2. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
(d) The police officer.
3. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He has been to the Dreaming.
(b) He is long lived.
(c) He can see the Endless.
(d) He does not dream.
4. What has Desire been trying to do at Dream's castle when Delirium comes to visit?
(a) Rest from a sickness.
(b) Repair some damage.
(c) Cheer up Dream.
(d) Punish Dream.
5. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Staying lucid.
(b) Remembering important events.
(c) Making friends.
(d) Staying calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
2. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
3. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
5. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)