|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
(a) His sister is in trouble.
(b) His time is coming.
(c) His lover died.
(d) His family is looking for him.
2. Who critiques Destruction's writing?
3. What does Dream feel his quest for Destruction has brought to innocent people?
(d) Heart ache.
4. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
(a) A bear.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A fox.
5. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
(a) She makes him feel invisible.
(b) She makes him feel old.
(c) She confuses his senses.
(d) She makes him feel invisible bugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Destruction know someone was looking for him?
2. Why does Dream try to contact Lady Bast?
3. What does the Alderman do after he changes into an animal?
4. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
5. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)