|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
(a) There is too much change going on.
(b) She is passing into another age.
(c) She misses her brother.
(d) It is her nature.
2. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
3. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
(a) When humans learn responsibility.
(b) When humans connect energy and matter.
(c) When faith ceases to inspire.
(d) When magic is no longer valued.
4. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can rule the way she wants.
(b) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(c) So she can live more simply than before.
(d) So she can get some powers.
5. What does Dream begin to create when he goes back to his home?
(a) A snare.
(b) A dream.
(c) A map.
(d) A castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
2. What does Dream call Ishtar when he first sees her?
3. What kind of bird does Dream like to keep?
4. What is the Alderman checking when he first appears in the book?
5. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)