|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
(a) Dream was demoted in power.
(b) Dream had a bad dream.
(c) Another woman left Dream.
(d) Destruction sent a message to Dream.
2. What is Destruction writing in his house?
(a) His past history.
(b) Bad poetry.
(c) Short stories.
(d) A novel.
3. What is Destruction doing when we first see him in this book?
(b) Playing a violin.
4. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
5. What does Tiffany do when Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She locks the doors.
(c) She joins in the dance.
(d) She faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delirium tell her oldest brother there are always two sides to?
2. What is Tiffany's occupation?
3. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
5. This book is which number in a series?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)