|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dream feel his quest for Destruction has brought to innocent people?
(a) Heart ache.
2. Who critiques Destruction's writing?
3. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
4. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
(a) He avoids seeing death.
(b) He never sleeps deeply.
(c) He gives himself up to his dreams.
(d) He uses his third eye.
5. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To improve his character.
(b) To forget about Nada.
(c) To restore order.
(d) To spend time with his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
2. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
3. How old was Bernie when he died?
4. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
5. Where is Destruction when we first see him in this book?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)