|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Bernie when he died?
2. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(b) So she can live more simply than before.
(c) So she can rule the way she wants.
(d) So she can get some powers.
3. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
(a) Cleaning and preparing it.
(b) Guarding a sanctuary.
(c) Commiting suicide.
(d) Waiting for a message.
4. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
5. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
(a) A human.
(b) A nymph.
(c) A breeze.
(d) A goddess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delirium say she hates in life?
2. What does Dream apologize to Pharamond for?
3. What did Ishtar used to get power from?
4. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Destruction writing in his house?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)