|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) People always need lawyers.
(b) He gets a lot of money from it.
(c) He is a life long learner.
(d) All of these.
2. Who does Dream think gave Delirium the idea to find Destruction?
3. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
(a) A man knocks on the door.
(b) An earthquake starts.
(c) The building explodes.
(d) She faints.
4. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
(a) He gives himself up to his dreams.
(b) He never sleeps deeply.
(c) He uses his third eye.
(d) He avoids seeing death.
5. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Farrell do in his new life?
2. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
3. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
4. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
5. What is the talking dog doing when we first see him?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)