|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
2. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
(a) He was never kind to her.
(b) He asked to be left alone.
(c) She has no hope of finding him.
(d) She hates him.
3. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(b) So she can live more simply than before.
(c) So she can rule the way she wants.
(d) So she can get some powers.
4. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
(a) Waiting for a message.
(b) Cleaning and preparing it.
(c) Commiting suicide.
(d) Guarding a sanctuary.
5. How does Bernie die?
(a) He gets sick.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) A wall crumbles onto him.
(d) A robber stabs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dream go to look for Etain?
2. Where was Farrell in his former life?
3. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
4. What does Farrell do in his new life?
5. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)