|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
(a) There is too much change going on.
(b) It is her nature.
(c) She is passing into another age.
(d) She misses her brother.
2. Who does Dream think gave Delirium the idea to find Destruction?
3. What is the Alderman watching when he first appears in the book?
(a) The meteor shower.
(b) The comet.
(c) The birds.
(d) The Aurora.
4. Where was Farrell in his former life?
5. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
(a) An earthquake starts.
(b) She faints.
(c) A man knocks on the door.
(d) The building explodes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
2. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
3. What does Delirium say she hates in life?
4. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
5. What did Destruction say people are using now to figure out phenomena?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)