|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Alderman say Death always comes from?
(a) The south.
(b) The sky.
(c) The earth.
(d) The north.
2. What did Destruction say people are using now to figure out phenomena?
3. What is the name of Abel's brother?
4. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
5. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Staying calm.
(b) Remembering important events.
(c) Staying lucid.
(d) Making friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
2. What has Desire been trying to do at Dream's castle when Delirium comes to visit?
3. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
4. Who is the first woman Dream talks to?
5. What kind of weapon does Andros's grandson have at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)