|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the talking dog doing when we first see him?
(a) Critiquing Destruction's work.
(b) Digging a hole.
(c) Doing his own painting.
(d) Conducting the music.
2. What does Farrell do in his new life?
(a) Provides transportation.
(b) Predicts the future.
(c) Teaches mythology.
(d) Instructs leaders.
3. How was Delirium helped through her transformation?
(a) She was sung to.
(b) None of these.
(c) She was massaged.
(d) She was held tightly.
4. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) An Endless.
(b) A God.
(c) A Creator.
(d) An Immortal.
5. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Watch the sunrise.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Hold a prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the talking dog with Destruction?
2. How does Ruby die?
3. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
4. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
5. What has Desire been trying to do at Dream's castle when Delirium comes to visit?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)