|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it been raining when flooding began in the Dreaming?
(a) 27 days.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 23 days.
(d) 18 dys.
2. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
(a) People stopped worshipping him.
(b) He had to hide from enemies.
(c) Someone killed him.
(d) He got bored.
3. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the Alderman checking when he first appears in the book?
(a) His death traps.
(b) His calendar and schedule.
(c) His reports.
(d) His children's bedrooms.
5. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
(a) She asks Dream to find them.
(b) She uses the internet.
(c) She uses her mind.
(d) She has a compass to guide her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first woman Dream talks to do for him and Delirium?
2. Who does Dream think gave Delirium the idea to find Destruction?
3. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
4. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)