|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernie die?
(a) A wall crumbles onto him.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) A robber stabs him.
(d) He gets sick.
2. What does Dream say Delirium is not allowed to do while they look for Destruction?
3. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
(a) It is her nature.
(b) She misses her brother.
(c) She is passing into another age.
(d) There is too much change going on.
4. What is the name of Abel's brother?
5. What just ended before this book began?
(a) Nada's reign as queen.
(b) Dream's relationship with Nada.
(c) Dream's 4th life.
(d) Nada's education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
2. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
3. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
4. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
5. What city does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)