|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is passing into another age.
(b) She misses her brother.
(c) There is too much change going on.
(d) It is her nature.
2. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He does not dream.
(b) He can see the Endless.
(c) He has been to the Dreaming.
(d) He is long lived.
3. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can get some powers.
(b) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(c) So she can live more simply than before.
(d) So she can rule the way she wants.
4. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 300 years.
(d) 100 years.
5. What kind of bird is Matthew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Destruction doing when we first see him in this book?
3. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
4. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
5. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)