|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernie die?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He gets sick.
(c) A wall crumbles onto him.
(d) A robber stabs him.
2. What is the name of the talking dog with Destruction?
3. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) People always need lawyers.
(b) He gets a lot of money from it.
(c) He is a life long learner.
(d) All of these.
4. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To restore order.
(b) To spend time with his sister.
(c) To forget about Nada.
(d) To improve his character.
5. How old was Bernie when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
2. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
3. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
4. What just ended before this book began?
5. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)