|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Making friends.
(b) Remembering important events.
(c) Staying lucid.
(d) Staying calm.
2. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
3. Where does Dream have to travel to find Destruction?
(a) The void.
(b) The real world.
(c) The dream land.
(d) The waste place.
4. What does Etain smell in her living room?
5. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To improve his character.
(b) To forget about Nada.
(c) To spend time with his sister.
(d) To restore order.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Desire's twin sister?
2. What just ended before this book began?
3. What is the talking dog doing when we first see him?
4. What does Farrell do in his new life?
5. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)