|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Hold a prayer.
(c) Watch the sunrise.
(d) Sing a song.
2. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
3. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
4. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
5. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Remembering important events.
(b) Making friends.
(c) Staying lucid.
(d) Staying calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature is Dream?
2. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
3. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
4. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
5. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)