|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can live more simply than before.
(b) So she can rule the way she wants.
(c) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(d) So she can get some powers.
2. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
(a) A library.
(b) A gay bar.
(c) A large party.
(d) A train station.
3. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
4. How long had it been raining when flooding began in the Dreaming?
(a) 23 days.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 18 dys.
(d) 27 days.
5. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
2. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
3. This book is which number in a series?
4. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
5. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)