|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What just ended before this book began?
(a) Dream's relationship with Nada.
(b) Dream's 4th life.
(c) Nada's education.
(d) Nada's reign as queen.
2. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
(a) Dream is his son.
(b) Dream is his father.
(c) Dream is his uncle.
(d) Dream is his brother.
3. Who does Dream think gave Delirium the idea to find Destruction?
4. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) A God.
(b) An Endless.
(c) A Creator.
(d) An Immortal.
5. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Staying calm.
(b) Making friends.
(c) Remembering important events.
(d) Staying lucid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
2. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
3. What is the name of Abel's brother?
4. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)