|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dream think gave Delirium the idea to find Destruction?
2. What has Desire been trying to do at Dream's castle when Delirium comes to visit?
(a) Cheer up Dream.
(b) Punish Dream.
(c) Repair some damage.
(d) Rest from a sickness.
3. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 300 years.
(d) 400 years.
4. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
(a) Dream is his father.
(b) Dream is his son.
(c) Dream is his uncle.
(d) Dream is his brother.
5. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
(a) There is too much change going on.
(b) It is her nature.
(c) She misses her brother.
(d) She is passing into another age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
2. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
3. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
4. What city does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
5. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)