|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
2. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To spend time with his sister.
(b) To restore order.
(c) To improve his character.
(d) To forget about Nada.
3. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
(a) Delirium is his cousin.
(b) Delirium is his sister.
(c) Delirium is his mother.
(d) Delirium is his aunt.
4. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(b) So she can rule the way she wants.
(c) So she can live more simply than before.
(d) So she can get some powers.
5. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dream have to travel to find Destruction?
2. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of Abel's pet?
4. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
5. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)