|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can live more simply than before.
(b) So she can get some powers.
(c) So she can rule the way she wants.
(d) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
2. What is the name of Dream's realm?
(c) The Cloud.
(d) The Dreaming.
3. Where does Dream have to travel to find Destruction?
(a) The waste place.
(b) The dream land.
(c) The void.
(d) The real world.
4. This book is which number in a series?
5. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To restore order.
(b) To improve his character.
(c) To spend time with his sister.
(d) To forget about Nada.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
2. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
3. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
4. What kind of pet does Abel have?
5. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)