|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dream have to travel to find Destruction?
(a) The dream land.
(b) The void.
(c) The waste place.
(d) The real world.
2. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
(a) A nymph.
(b) A breeze.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A human.
3. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
(a) He was never kind to her.
(b) She has no hope of finding him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) He asked to be left alone.
4. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
(a) Destruction sent a message to Dream.
(b) Another woman left Dream.
(c) Dream had a bad dream.
(d) Dream was demoted in power.
5. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Staying lucid.
(b) Making friends.
(c) Staying calm.
(d) Remembering important events.
Short Answer Questions
1. This book is which number in a series?
2. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
3. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
4. What has Desire been trying to do at Dream's castle when Delirium comes to visit?
5. What just ended before this book began?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)