|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) An Endless.
(b) A Creator.
(c) An Immortal.
(d) A God.
2. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To restore order.
(b) To forget about Nada.
(c) To spend time with his sister.
(d) To improve his character.
3. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
(a) A gay bar.
(b) A train station.
(c) A library.
(d) A large party.
4. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
(a) Delirium is his cousin.
(b) Delirium is his mother.
(c) Delirium is his sister.
(d) Delirium is his aunt.
5. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Desire's twin sister?
2. What is the name of Dream's realm?
3. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
4. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
5. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)