|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
(a) A breeze.
(b) A human.
(c) A nymph.
(d) A goddess.
2. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
(a) Waiting for a message.
(b) Guarding a sanctuary.
(c) Commiting suicide.
(d) Cleaning and preparing it.
3. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
(a) Destruction sent a message to Dream.
(b) Another woman left Dream.
(c) Dream had a bad dream.
(d) Dream was demoted in power.
4. What is the talking dog doing when we first see him?
(a) Critiquing Destruction's work.
(b) Doing his own painting.
(c) Conducting the music.
(d) Digging a hole.
5. How does Delirium punish the police man who pulls her over?
(a) She makes him feel old.
(b) She makes him feel invisible.
(c) She makes him feel invisible bugs.
(d) She confuses his senses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dream's realm?
2. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
3. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
4. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
5. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)