|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
(a) Dream is his son.
(b) Dream is his brother.
(c) Dream is his uncle.
(d) Dream is his father.
2. How was Delirium helped through her transformation?
(a) She was massaged.
(b) She was held tightly.
(c) None of these.
(d) She was sung to.
3. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) All of these.
(b) He gets a lot of money from it.
(c) He is a life long learner.
(d) People always need lawyers.
4. Why does Destruction feel less powerful than he used to?
(a) Creation is more suitable.
(b) His work was not as feared.
(c) People make their own destructions.
(d) He wanted new powers.
5. What image is on the thing that adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A globe.
(c) A cloud.
(d) Delight's image.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delirium say she hates in life?
2. What is Lady Bast the goddess of?
3. What happens to Ishtar as she begins to really dance for the first time?
4. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)