|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the eldest brother in the family?
2. What kind of creature is the person who critiques Destruction's writing?
(a) A dog.
(b) A raven.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A deer.
3. What does Farrell do in his new life?
(a) Teaches mythology.
(b) Provides transportation.
(c) Instructs leaders.
(d) Predicts the future.
4. What kind of weapon does Andros's grandson have at the beginning of the book?
(a) An assault rifle.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A cross bow.
(d) A machete.
5. Why does Destruction feel less powerful than he used to?
(a) People make their own destructions.
(b) His work was not as feared.
(c) Creation is more suitable.
(d) He wanted new powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. This book is which number in a series?
2. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
3. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
4. Who critiques Destruction's writing?
5. Who shows Dream the secret papers of Bernie?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)