|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
(a) He had to hide from enemies.
(b) He got bored.
(c) Someone killed him.
(d) People stopped worshipping him.
2. Why does Destruction feel less powerful than he used to?
(a) He wanted new powers.
(b) Creation is more suitable.
(c) His work was not as feared.
(d) People make their own destructions.
3. What does the first woman Dream talks to do for him and Delirium?
(a) Takes them to a hotel.
(b) Gives them a map.
(c) Buys them appropriate clothing.
(d) Drives them around.
4. What kind of bird is Matthew?
5. Who did Destruction once discuss what humans hide from themselves with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature is Dream?
2. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
3. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
4. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
5. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)