|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Destruction say he notices about Dream?
(a) He is darker.
(b) He has changed.
(c) He is much the same.
(d) He is taller.
2. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
3. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
(a) She hates him.
(b) He asked to be left alone.
(c) He was never kind to her.
(d) She has no hope of finding him.
4. What does Destruction buy to bring to his house?
(a) Wall paper.
5. What does Destruction say he knows about while he is writing?
(a) His family is looking for him.
(b) His sister is in trouble.
(c) His lover died.
(d) His time is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Abel's brother?
2. Where does Delirium decide to start looking when she wants to go to her oldest brother's realm?
3. Who does the oldest brother say they need to talk to in order to find Destruction?
4. Where does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)