|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first woman Dream talks to do for him and Delirium?
(a) Drives them around.
(b) Takes them to a hotel.
(c) Buys them appropriate clothing.
(d) Gives them a map.
2. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
3. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
(a) A man knocks on the door.
(b) An earthquake starts.
(c) The building explodes.
(d) She faints.
4. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
5. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can get some powers.
(b) So she can rule the way she wants.
(c) So she can live more simply than before.
(d) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
2. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
3. How does Destruction describe Barnabas?
4. What just ended before this book began?
5. What does Farrell do in his new life?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)