|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What just ended before this book began?
(a) Dream's relationship with Nada.
(b) Nada's education.
(c) Dream's 4th life.
(d) Nada's reign as queen.
2. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
(a) Comfort her.
(b) Sell her flowers.
(c) Send her away.
(d) Fight her.
3. Who does Dream think gave Delirium the idea to find Destruction?
4. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
(a) Destruction sent a message to Dream.
(b) Dream was demoted in power.
(c) Dream had a bad dream.
(d) Another woman left Dream.
5. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
2. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
3. What kind of abode does Dream live in?
4. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)