|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
2. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) People always need lawyers.
(b) He is a life long learner.
(c) All of these.
(d) He gets a lot of money from it.
3. Where does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
(a) In a train.
(b) In an alley way.
(c) In a garden.
(d) On a beach.
4. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To forget about Nada.
(b) To spend time with his sister.
(c) To improve his character.
(d) To restore order.
5. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
(a) Dream was demoted in power.
(b) Destruction sent a message to Dream.
(c) Another woman left Dream.
(d) Dream had a bad dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Desire's twin sister?
2. What just ended before this book began?
3. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
4. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
5. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)