|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(b) So she can rule the way she wants.
(c) So she can live more simply than before.
(d) So she can get some powers.
2. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
(a) Waiting for a message.
(b) Cleaning and preparing it.
(c) Commiting suicide.
(d) Guarding a sanctuary.
3. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He does not dream.
(b) He can see the Endless.
(c) He has been to the Dreaming.
(d) He is long lived.
4. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
(a) There is too much change going on.
(b) She misses her brother.
(c) She is passing into another age.
(d) It is her nature.
5. What has Desire been trying to do at Dream's castle when Delirium comes to visit?
(a) Repair some damage.
(b) Punish Dream.
(c) Rest from a sickness.
(d) Cheer up Dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Delirium know who she wants to visit?
2. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
4. What kind of creature is Dream?
5. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)