|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Farrell do in his new life?
(a) Provides transportation.
(b) Instructs leaders.
(c) Predicts the future.
(d) Teaches mythology.
2. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To restore order.
(b) To improve his character.
(c) To spend time with his sister.
(d) To forget about Nada.
3. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) An Immortal.
(b) An Endless.
(c) A God.
(d) A Creator.
4. What city does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
5. What did Farrell used to be?
(a) A spirit.
(b) An olympian.
(c) A king.
(d) A god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Destruction doing when we first see him in this book?
2. Where does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
3. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
4. What kind of pet does Abel have?
5. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)