|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the talking dog with Destruction?
2. What adorns the lawn at the oldest brother's house?
(a) A portrait.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A statue.
(d) A shrub.
3. What does the oldest brother do when Delirium is leaving his realm?
(a) Draws her image.
(b) Reads out of his book.
(c) Sings a song.
(d) Weeps quietly.
4. What does the oldest brother say when Delirium comes to talk to him?
(a) He has been waiting for them.
(b) That she is too late.
(c) He is too busy to help.
(d) To give up.
5. Where does the oldest brother say everything is written?
(a) Dream's mind.
(b) The future.
(c) The past.
(d) His own book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
2. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
3. How long has it been since Dream saw his son?
4. What happens to Ishtar as she begins to really dance for the first time?
5. What does Farrell do in his new life?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)