1. This book is which number in a series?
2. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
3. What just ended before this book began?
(a) Nada's education.
(b) Nada's reign as queen.
(c) Dream's relationship with Nada.
(d) Dream's 4th life.
4. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A human.
(c) A nymph.
(d) A breeze.
5. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can rule the way she wants.
(b) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(c) So she can live more simply than before.
(d) So she can get some powers.
6. What kind of abode does Dream live in?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A castle.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A hut.
7. What is the name of Dream's realm?
(b) The Dreaming.
(c) The Cloud.
This section contains 3,454 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)