* This is the 7th book in the series, and the story line is placed right after the events in the 4th book.
* Nada and Dream have just broken up and Nada is to be re-born as a human so she can forget Dream.
* Dream has been locked up in his castle while it rains for days. Delirium hopes to distract him by asking for his help to find Destruction.
* Andros, an old man, is walking along a Mediterranean cliff. He sees his grandson, Kris, who has an assault rifle.
* Kris is guarding Orpheus's sanctuary. He lets Andros in.
* Andros and Orpheus, Dream's son, greet each other and watch the sun rise.
* Delirium is crying in an London alley; a vagrant woman tries to cheer her up, but cannot.
* Delirium wanders into a gay and lesbian bar where she sees someone who she thinks is her sister, Death...
This section contains 1,658 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)