|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles agree to fund for his children?
(a) Their weddings
(b) Their education
(c) Their clothing
(d) Their travels
2. Why will Beryl not come to Brideshead?
(a) The castle is haunted.
(b) She cannot leave her sickly son.
(c) It is too far.
(d) Charles and Julia's inapproriate living arrangement
3. How long has Charles been living with Julia at Brideshead?
(a) One year
(b) Two years
(c) Five years
(d) Three years
4. Who else lives with Julia and Charles at Brideshead?
5. In what month does Lord Marchmain's condition turn grave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What continent is Charles coming back from in this chapter?
2. What does Julia say she longs for in this section?
3. What does the family bring into the Chinese drawing room to make the Lord's stay more comfortable?
4. What has put a strain on Charles and Celia's marriage?
5. Who is Celia's brother?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)