|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Charles and Julia last see Lord Marchmain?
(a) Nine months
(b) Seven months
(c) Six month
(d) Five months
2. Who does the family want to send for for Lord Marchmain's benefit?
(a) A woman
(b) A pharmacist
(c) A doctor
(d) A priest
3. Why has Charles traveled to Central America?
(a) For a holiday
(b) To get away from his wife
(c) To see Sebastian
(d) For inspiration
4. Why will Beryl not come to Brideshead?
(a) The castle is haunted.
(b) Charles and Julia's inapproriate living arrangement
(c) It is too far.
(d) She cannot leave her sickly son.
5. What is the name of Charles' wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Charles telegraph the information about Sebastian?
2. Why does Charles claim Rex wants to marry Julia?
3. Sebastian has moved to _________.
4. What continent is Charles coming back from in this chapter?
5. Why does Celia accept Charles' excuse for staying in London?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)