|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charles agree to go and find in this section?
(b) The German boy
2. Why does Charles claim Rex wants to marry Julia?
(a) Becasue he wants beautiful children
(b) To advance his career
(c) To inherit Brideshead
(d) Because he loves her
3. What surprises the family about Lord Marchmain?
(a) His apppearance has diminished
(b) He is married
(c) He has a new mistress
(d) He is in a wheelchair
4. Where does Charles prefer to stay rather than at home?
(a) The Dorchester Hotel
(b) Julia's London flat
(d) His father's house
5. In what city did Lord Marchmain meet Beryl?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charles claim meeting Rex is good for Julia?
2. Who does Lord Marchmain call for when he sees the priest?
3. Who does Charles meet aboard the ocean liner?
4. What continent is Charles coming back from in this chapter?
5. Why has Charles traveled to Central America?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)