|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charles' son's name?
2. Who does Julia visit in this section?
(c) Her father
3. Who represents Celia in the divorce proceedings?
(b) Her brother
(c) Her sister
(d) Her father
4. What is the name of Charles' wife?
5. How does the German boy avoid going to the army?
(a) He shoots off his toe.
(b) He attacks the leading officer.
(c) He feigns madness.
(d) He tells them he is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beryl not come with Bridey to Brideshead?
2. Why does Charles think that sending for the answer to question #156 is a bad idea?
3. Which character is dying in this chapter?
4. How many years have passed since the last section?
5. Why does Charles claim Rex wants to marry Julia?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)