Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the main character of the novel?
2. Between what wars does the book take place?
World War I and World War II
3. What is Charles' rank in the army?
4. In what year does the novel begin?
5. Where are Ryder and his troops going?
They do not know.
6. In what country are Charles and his troops?
7. To what country do Charles and his troop travel?
8. How do Charles and his troops get to England?
9. At what estate do Charles and his troops set up camp?
This section contains 3,245 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)