|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chanu is:
(a) teaching the girls about Islam and Pakistani history
(b) encouraging them to accept Western culture
(c) sending the girls to the mosque for lessons
(d) unconcerned about the girls
2. What does Dr. Azad mention that Nazneen knows nothing about?
(a) having dinner with Chanu
(b) aseeing Chanu as a patient
(d) a petition
3. The oldest daughter Shahana is:
(a) wants to lean about Pakistan
(b) follows her father's wishes
(c) accepts their customs
(d) becoming Westernized
4. Why is Chanu upset at Dr. Azad?
(a) Chanu can't get his books back from Dr. Azad
(b) Dr. Azad never invites them to his house
(c) Dr. Azad won't return his phone calls
(d) Chanu thinks he is being snubbed
5. Chanu feels that:
(a) more intelligent babies require less sleep
(b) Ruku isn't his child
(c) Mrs. Islam visits too much
(d) Nazneen pays too much attention to Ruku
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Azad's discuss with Chanu?
2. Who is helping Hasina flee to Dhaka?
3. Dr. Azad's reaction at seeing Chanu and Nazneen is described as:
4. The topic of discussion at the dinner with Dr. Azad is:
5. Hasina works in a:
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)