|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chanu tell Dr. Azad that his plan is?
(a) to own a country estate
(b) to teacvh at the university
(c) to be successful and return to Pakistan
(d) to buy a new car
2. What does Nazneen do when she is upset about Hasina's letter?
(a) she talks to Raiza
(b) she refuses to talk to Chanu
(c) she wanders around London
(d) she talks to Dr. Azad
3. Nazneen describes her husband as:
(b) ultra religious
4. How does Chanu rationalize the use of alcohol?
(a) Pakistani immigrants must fit in to British culture
(b) he is not religious
(c) even the Saudi royal family drinks alcohol
(d) alcohol is healthy
5. Mrs. Azad feels that:
(a) they must fight assimilation
(b) she has no views on assimilation
(c) assimilation is a fact if they live in Western society
(d) that tradition must be protected
Short Answer Questions
1. While at the hospital what does Nazneen think about Chanu?
2. What gift does Raiza bring for Ruku?
3. Who is rushed to the hospital via ambulance?
4. How long has Chanu been in England?
5. During the visit, Mrs. Azad:
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)