|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1947-1948 (Zurich).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who puts himself at the Philosopher's disposal in Der Messingkauf?
(a) The Dramaturg.
(b) The Actress.
(c) The Electrician.
(d) The Actor.
2. Who wrote Die Asthetschen Anschauungen Berthold Brechts?
(a) Helene Weigel.
(b) Helge Hultberg.
(c) Werner Hecht.
3. The attitude of chasing away a fly is _____.
(b) No social gest.
(c) Social gest.
4. _____ essays in magazines have also been used for reference in this book.
(b) Pre-World War II.
5. How does Brecht describe sport audiences?
(a) As boorish and thoughtless.
(b) As rich and snobbish.
(c) As square and lewd.
(d) As fair and shrewd.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Last Stage: Oedipus", Brecht says that the future of Germany's theatre is _____.
2. What nationality of horsemen are depicted in Christ Carrying the Cross?
3. Who wrote the play, Konjunktur?
4. Who was in charge of Das Wort?
5. Where dramatic theatre emphasizes plot, epic theatre emphasizes _____.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)