|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1947-1948 (Zurich).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Piscator's Theater am Nollendorfplatz was based on _____ principles.
2. What is the main task of epic theatre?
(a) To report.
(b) To exaggerate.
(c) To emote.
(d) To mask.
3. God had a bet with the devil for _____.
(a) The rights to heaven.
(b) Dr. Faustus's soul.
(c) A penny.
(d) A pot of gold.
4. Who was the best-known composer that Brecht worked with?
5. Who does Brecht mention in association with Paris theatre when he talks about the theatre centers of the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which aspect of epic theatre added statistical material?
2. Brecht sees his epoch as having a _____ enjoyment of theatre than the ancients had.
3. How does Brecht categorize opera?
4. The actor masters his character by paying critical attention to its _____.
5. Life of Galileo starts with a man having his _____.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)