1. Who were Brecht's Frankfurt publishers?
(b) Breitkopf Hartel.
2. In what year did Brecht die?
3. What is the name of the book that contains Walter Nubel Brecht's bibliography that lists Berthold Brecht's works?
(a) Bloch und Fahber.
(b) Zinn und Arbeit.
(c) Sinn und Form.
(d) Zwei und Zwanzig Arbeiten.
4. Theaterarbeit is a collective volume of Brecht's work kept by _____.
(a) George Bernard Shaw.
(b) His granddaughter.
(c) The Berliner Ensemble.
(d) His mother.
5. Where was Theaterarbeit published?
6. When was Theaterarbeit published?
7. _____ essays in magazines have also been used for reference in this book.
(d) Pre-World War II.
8. Which two essays in the book are from the Brecht Archive, which were the only ones the editor of this book allowed to reproduce?
(a) The two listed under number 97.
(b) Zunn und Arbeit.
(c) The two listed under number 32.
(d) Dunkel und Deutsche,
This section contains 3,244 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)