|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, A Long-Ago Night in November | Chapter 34, The Life and Times of Pat Puss, Hooker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Patrick and Terence do after talking in Chapter 27?
(a) Decide to move in together.
(c) Shake hands.
2. Who does Patrick move in with in Chapter 14?
(a) Irwin's family.
(b) His sister.
(c) Charlie's family.
(d) Jojo Finn.
3. In Chapter 34, how much work does Patrick do as a prostitute to make ends meet?
(a) He works on the weekends only.
(b) He works about four days a week.
(c) He works once a month.
(d) He works non-stop.
4. Where do the two soldiers go in Chapter 28?
(a) The local college.
(b) A museum.
(c) The disco.
(d) A party.
5. In Patrick's short story, what does his mother prepare for Father Bernard?
(a) His laundry.
(c) A meal.
(d) His mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first line of the song Patrick imagines his mother singing in Chapter 8?
2. What does Irwin become in Chapter 7?
3. What is Eily short for?
4. Where does Eily decide to leave her baby?
5. In Chapter 14, who do Patrick and Charlie watch on television?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)