|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, A Long-Ago Night in November | Chapter 34, The Life and Times of Pat Puss, Hooker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Patrick not leave Tyreelin?
(a) He gets a phone call from Finn telling him to stay.
(b) He receives a letter from a secret admirer.
(c) He can't afford to move.
(d) He begins a relationship with Jojo.
2. What is the first line of the song Patrick imagines his mother singing in Chapter 8?
(a) Go anywhere.
(b) Go over there.
(c) Go free.
(d) Go away.
3. What does Patrick use to prove that Mr. Bergin went insane?
(a) He walks backwards.
(b) He only uses a spoon.
(c) He cries at night.
(d) He talks to cows.
4. What year is it in Chapter 7?
5. What is Eily short for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Silky String ask Patrick to take off his clothes in Chapter 19?
2. Who does Patrick move in with in Chapter 14?
3. Where does Patrick put his short story in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 13, why do the bikers try to attack Patrick?
5. What do Patrick and Terence do after talking in Chapter 27?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)