Chapter 1, Merry Christmas, Mrs. Whiskers | Chapter 2, Patrick Braden, Aged 13 - The Trouble Begins in Earnest!
1. What is the name of the village where Chapter 1 takes place?
2. What does Father Bernard believe is missing from his Christmas masses?
3. How many siblings does Patrick Braden have?
4. In Chapter 2, with which teacher does Patrick get in trouble?
5. What is the name of Patrick's mother?
6. What does Peepers Egan do for a living?
(a) He is a therapist.
(b) He writes.
(c) He teaches.
(d) He is a school janitor.
Chapter 3, In Flagrante Delicto, 7.03 p.m., Sept. 13 1968 | Chapter 4, Mrs. O'Hare's Smalls
7. In Chapter 3, what does Patrick do when Whiskers leaves the house?
(a) Sneaks into her room.
(b) Invites friends over.
(c) Leaves the house.
(d) Plays his music loud.
8. Whose dress does Patrick put on in Chapter 3?
9. How does Whiskers respond when she catches Patrick in a dress in Chapter 3?
(a) She kicks him out.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She hugs him.
(d) She cries.
This section contains 3,610 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)