|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the place Kovic went on vacation?
(a) Machu Pichu.
(b) Fountain of Youth.
(c) The Pyramid of the Magician.
(d) Village of the Sun.
2. Who eventually interviews Kovic?
3. What instruments were being played at the event?
4. Which television station does the anchor work for?
5. What topic does Kovic address in his speech?
(a) His wounds.
(b) Conditions of war.
(c) Government intervention.
(d) VA hospital.
6. How long does Kovic spend with the other reporter?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
7. In which town?
8. What state was home to the now deceased Corporal referred to by Kovic?
(b) New Mexico.
9. What was the name of the cousin's husband?
10. Where does Kovic decide to go on a trip?
11. Who received a standing ovation?
(b) Sergeant Bo.
12. People at the event denounced which country?
(a) South Korea.
(b) United States.
13. What holiday was being celebrated?
(b) Fourth of July.
(d) Memorial Day.
14. To which state does Kovic move?
15. Kovic's friends refer to him as a:
(b) Broken record.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kovic thinks about which group?
2. Kovic believes the Vietnam War is a crime against:
3. How did Kovic and friends feel after the rally?
4. What city is host to the big convention?
5. How long is Kovic on the air with the anchor?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)