1. The story begins in what location?
(a) Psych ward.
(c) Parents' home.
2. Who is the first character mentioned?
3. What is on the person's jacket?
4. What is the character's first name?
5. What part of the body did the bullet hit?
6. What part of the body is most affected?
7. How does the character feel at this point?
8. What reaction does the character have to the situation at hand?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He throws up.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He continues to fight.
9. The next thing the character notices is that what item is missing?
10. What is used to transport the character?
11. According to the book, which of the following no longer has meaning?
This section contains 2,351 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)