|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of Oscar Suder's money does Sherman McCoy lose in Chapter 7?
(a) 150,000 dollars
(b) 45,000 dollars
(c) 400,000 dollars
(d) 60,000 dollars
2. Why did Roland not come forward earlier with the information?
(a) There is a warrant out for his arrest
(b) He was supposed to be on a date with his girlfriend that night
(c) He did not know who to contact
(d) He did not know Henry was in a coma
3. Which of these adjectives does Roland Auburn use to describe Maria in the City Light coverage in Chapter 23?
4. Which of the following characters is not present in the meeting at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Abe Weiss
(b) Detective Goldberg
(c) Larry Kramer
(d) Bernie FItzgibbon
5. Which of the following characters is not meeting with Abe Weiss at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Milt Lubel
(b) Bernie Fitzgibbon
(c) Reverend Bacon
(d) Larry Kramer
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the particular French bond that Sherman is currently buying?
2. What are the ethnicities of the detectives assigned to the Henry Lamb case?
3. What does Sherman promise Tommy Killian he will do?
4. In what New York Metropolitan neighborhood does the Prologue take place?
5. Of what does Freddy Button believe Sherman is guilty?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)