|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sherman McCoy do before going to work in Chapter 3?
(a) Walks Campbell to the bus
(b) Calls Maria back
(c) Takes his Mercedes to the mechanic
(d) Eats a large breakfast
2. What embarrassing thing happens to the landlord as he waits for Germaine Boll to return?
(a) He thinks he has the wrong apartment
(b) He falls asleep
(c) His chair breaks
(d) He breaks wind
3. What does Roland say about the picture of Sherman and Judy the Detectives show him?
(a) Judy is not as attractive as the woman in the car
(b) Sherman was not as well dressed that night
(c) The driver does not look like Sherman
(d) They both look exactly like the drivers
4. What is the name of the particular French bond that Sherman is currently buying?
(a) The Gaulliste
(b) The Giscard
(c) The Algier
(d) The D'Or
5. Who does Sherman McCoy inadvertently call when he tries to dial Maria?
(a) Abe Weiss
(c) Her roommate
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the Henry Lamb story does Reverend Bacon want to receive more coverage?
2. How do the McCoys arrive at the society function at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 4, what title does Maria assign to Sherman that annoys him?
4. Where are Judy and Campbell when Sherman returns home in the evening?
5. What does Sherman want to do when he meets with Tommy Killian?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)