|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Mercedes in New York CIty have plates beginning with an R?
2. What does Kovitzky do after yelling at the men in the police van?
(a) Buys a coffee at the food cart
(b) Spits at them
(d) Kicks the van
3. What embarrassing thing happens to the landlord as he waits for Germaine Boll to return?
(a) His chair breaks
(b) He falls asleep
(c) He breaks wind
(d) He thinks he has the wrong apartment
4. Who do the Brits at Leicester's con into footing the bill for their drinks?
(a) Reverend Bacon
5. What does Sherman McCoy do before going to work in Chapter 3?
(a) Calls Maria back
(b) Walks Campbell to the bus
(c) Eats a large breakfast
(d) Takes his Mercedes to the mechanic
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Sherman on the phone when he sees the Henry Lamb coverage in the City Light?
2. What is Shelly Thomas' actual ethnicity?
3. From what event in London is Lopwitz calling in during the conference call in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the restaurant where Fallow meets Al Vogel?
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what term does Fallow elicit from Henry Lamb's teacher to describe the boy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)