|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of Oscar Suder's money does Sherman McCoy lose in Chapter 7?
(a) 45,000 dollars
(b) 150,000 dollars
(c) 60,000 dollars
(d) 400,000 dollars
2. What does Kramer tell Lubel he needs for the Lamb case to move forward?
(a) A witness
(b) Operating funds
(c) Testimony from the comatose Henry
(d) A motive
3. What private nickname has Peter Fallow given Sir Gerald Steiner?
(a) The Dead Mouse
(b) The Little Spider
(c) The Early Bird
(d) The Black Cat
4. In what borough of New York does Larry Kramer work as an assistant DA?
(b) Staten Island
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what term does Fallow elicit from Henry Lamb's teacher to describe the boy?
(a) Determined student
(b) Model student
(c) Honor student
(d) Troubled student
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Al Vogel in Chapter 11 how many Mercedes is the NYPD now looking at?
2. What is Shelly Thomas' actual ethnicity?
3. What embarrassing thing happens to the landlord as he waits for Germaine Boll to return?
4. From what event in London is Lopwitz calling in during the conference call in Chapter 3?
5. What does Kovitzky do after yelling at the men in the police van?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)