|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the particular French bond that Sherman is currently buying?
(a) The Gaulliste
(b) The Algier
(c) The D'Or
(d) The Giscard
2. Who do the Brits at Leicester's con into footing the bill for their drinks?
(d) Reverend Bacon
3. What private nickname has Peter Fallow given Sir Gerald Steiner?
(a) The Black Cat
(b) The Little Spider
(c) The Dead Mouse
(d) The Early Bird
4. What do the white employees at Gibraltar do before sundown?
(a) Move their cars
(c) Get a late lunch
(d) Call their families
5. According to Al Vogel in Chapter 11 how many Mercedes is the NYPD now looking at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fiske insist be done with the Episcopal money?
2. Why does Peter Fallow pretend to be on the phone when a co-worker approaches him?
3. Who interrupts Kramer as he prepares to go on a date with Shelly Thomas?
4. What is Sherman's demeanor when he arrives at Pierce and Pierce in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Fallow find in his pocket instead of a notebook?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)